Below is a list of 54 minimalism quotes and minimalist quotes to once again remind you that life isn’t about collecting stuff that you don’t even need, anyway. We live in a materialistic world constantly telling us we need more stuff to be happy. But as the quotes on minimalism will show you below, that isn’t true. May the 54 minimalism quotes below help you declutter your life from stuff you don’t need.
54 Quotes On Minimalism.
1. Being a minimalist doesn’t mean taking a vow of poverty. You can be wealthy and still be a minimalist. Samuel Zulu.
2. Minimalism is all about understanding that there is a difference between nice to have and must-haves. Samuel Zulu.
3. Living a minimalist fulfilling life begins the day you understand the difference between a nice to have and a must-have. Samuel Zulu.
4. Remember, what you want and what you need are two different things. Samuel Zulu.
5. Living a happy and fulfilling life isn’t about cluttering your life with stuff you don’t even need. Samuel Zulu.
6. Minimalism and greed can’t co-exist just as light and darkness can’t mix. Samuel Zulu.
7. Greed and covetousness are arch enemies of a happy and minimalist life full of joy. Samuel Zulu.
8. Life is all about knowing that not all things in life are important to you. Samuel Zulu.
9. Clean your life by getting rid of non-essential stuff you know you don’t need. Samuel Zulu.
10. You don’t have to keep up with the Jones of the west to live a happy and fulfilled life. Samuel Zulu.
11. Eliminate all the non-essentials in your life that are hindering you from living a happy life. Samuel Zulu.
12. Minimalism also applies to friendships because not everyone in life deserves to be your friend. Samuel Zulu.
13. Less is more too when it comes to friendships as most are just parasites just there to get from you and not to give. Samuel Zulu.
14. Live a happy and simple life filled with godly gratitude and contemned. That’s all you need to be happy. Samuel Zulu.
15. You have to be a minimalist too with the kind of circle you have in your life. Samuel Zulu.
16. Minimalist is a tool to eliminate life’s excess, focus on the essentials and find happiness, fulfilment and freedom. Joshua Fields Millburn.
17. Collect moments, not things. Paulo Coelho.
18. My goal is no longer to get more done, but rather to have less to do. Francine Jay.
19. It’s not always that we need to do more but rather that we need to focus on less. Nathan W. Morris.
20. Procrasdemon makes you waste your time on things that do not add value to your life. Neeraj Agnihotri.
21. Simplicity is complex. It’s never simple to keep things simple. Simple solutions require the most advanced thinking. Richie Norton.
22. You don’t need more space. You need less stuff. Joshua Becker.
23. Real luxury is not working like a maniac to take an expensive vacation. It is living a life you enjoy every day. Kathy Gottberg.
24. There’s a fine line between minimalism and not trying very hard. Tom Pappalardo.
25. Don’t look at the person who has it all. Look to the person who doesn’t need it all. Toyin Omofoye.
26. It’s one thing to have all that you need. It’s another thing to recognize that you have all you need. Toyin Omofoye.
27. A minimalist by intent, I live a beautiful life with fewer things, simple, yet full. Laurie Buchanan.
28. Some things are made way more appealing than they are by our lack of them. Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
29. When you give your items away, don’t keep the excess of your pride. Bremer Acosta.
30. Today is the day you rid yourself of anything that distracts from your best life. Joshua Becker.
31. Make your life as simple as possible by only having things you need and not unnecessary stuff you don’t need. Samuel Zulu.
32. It doesn’t cost a cent to be a minimalist but being a materialist will cost you a fortune. Samuel Zulu.
33. Minimalism is good because it’s doesn’t decimate your bank account as materialism does. Samuel Zulu.
34. In the long run, minimalism will save you tons of unnecessary expenses thereby keeping you from emptying your bank account on useless things you don’t need. Samuel Zulu.
35. Declutter your life from anything you know you don’t need but are still clinging to it. Samuel Zulu.
36. If you want to retire happy and wealthy, make minimalism and frugalism your besties. Samuel Zulu.
37. Live a happy and beautiful life with little stuff as that is more than enough for you to be happy and content. Samuel Zulu.
38. Sometimes, you just have to understand that less is more in life. Samuel Zulu.
39. You can be happy and fulfilled with less or miserable as hell with much in life. Samuel Zulu.
40. Happiness and godliness with contentment are the only ingredients you will ever need to live happily in this world. Samuel Zulu.
41. The happiest people you will meet aren’t obsessed with cluttering their lives with stuff they don’t need. Samuel Zulu.
42. Strive for simplicity. For in simplicity is the true beauty of life found and experienced. Samuel Zulu.
43. Have the courage to build your life around what is most important to you. Joshua Becker.
44. Whenever we buy something we do not need; we waste not only money but also time. Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
45. In a world where everything revolves around money, I choose love. Giovannie De Sadeleer.
46. Do only what is necessary and required. Efficiency is elegant. Less is more. Scott Perry.
47. For man’s life does not consist of the abundance of the things he has. Jesus Christ.
48. As a minimalist, I find space to be one of my greatest luxuries. Laurie Buchanan.
49. In my life, I’ve found that when I align my wants and my needs, less becomes more. Laurie Buchanan.
50. If you need nice things to impress your friends, you have the wrong friends. Joshua Becker.
51. Society says you need lots of stuff to be happy. They are wrong. Joshua Becker.
52. I have seen countless lives radically changed by the simple notion that we don’t need to own nearly as much stuff as we think we need. Joshua Becker.
53. I consider minimalism not as a destination but rather as a tool and a mindset to reduce distractions and overwhelm. Lisa J. Shultz.
54. Time spent minimizing possessions is never wasted. Joshua Becker.
I hope the 54 minimalism quotes above will inspire you to live a simple minimalist life filled with joy, happiness and contentment as those three things are what you need to be whole. Peace.
Sharing is caring.