A list of 65 mental health quotes and quotes about mental health that will inspire you to take good care of your mind before your mind goes crazy on you. Mental health is critical for your overall well-being in life. Without it, you are technically screwed as your unstable mind will drive you to borderline insanity. May these 65 mental health quotes help you understand why mental health is crucial for your happiness and overall wellbeing in your life.
65 Quotes About Mental Health.
1. If your mental health is a mess, you are technically screwed. Trialsandtests.
2. If you neglect your mental health, your life, too will be a mess. Trialsandtests.
3. The reason why people are getting depressed is that they have not mastered their mental health. Trialsandtests.
4. If your mind is weak, your physical body will be weak, too. Trialsandtests.
5. Self-care isn’t just about caring for your physical body but taking care of your mind, too. Trialsandtests.
6. If you overthink too much of everything, it’s just a matter of time before your mind starts driving you crazy. Trialsandtests.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. Mental self-care is important too. If you neglect that, you are in trouble. Trialsandtests.
8. If you care for your mind, you won’t allow it to be filled with self-destructive negative thoughts. Trialsandtests.
9. He who’s has a healthy mind won’t allow thoughts of self-hate and low self-esteem in his mind. Trialsandtests.
10. Struggle in silence and you will slowly die in silence, too. Trialsandtests.
11. Fill your mind with positive thoughts if you want your life to be filled with positive vibes. Trialsandtests.
12. You are the energy you choose to attract in your mind. Trialsandtests.
13. It takes time for your mind to heal from past trauma. Be patient and don’t rush the process. Trialsandtests.
14. Your mind is only strengthened if you challenge it daily. Trialsandtests.
15. No matter your circumstances, learn to be positive and understand whatever is happening in your life isn’t here to stay. Trialsandtests.
16. Maybe we all have darkness inside of us and some of us are better at dealing with it than others. Jasmine Warga.
17. There is no standard normal. Normal is subjective. There are seven billion versions of normal on this planet. Matt Haig.
18. Thoughts could leave scars deeper than almost anything else. Madam Pamfrey.
19. What mental health needs are more sunlight, more candour, and more unashamed conversation. Glenn Close.
20. We all talk to ourselves. Those we call mad just talk a little louder. Marty Rubin.
21. You want to be happy? You want to be well? Then put your boots on. Norah Vincent.
22. A child’s mental health is just as important as their physical health and deserves the same quality of support. Kate Middleton.
23. It’s so important that we speak about mental health. Anne Marie.
24. The problem with having problems is that someone always has it worse. Tiffany Madison.
25. Don’t worry about a thing. Every little thing is gonna be alright. Bob Marley.
26. Many so-called disorders of the mind are simply disorders of thought. Vironika Tugaleva.
27. If you haven’t caused a scene in a psych unit, it’s just because you haven’t been inside long enough. Victor LaValle.
28. The acknowledgement of having suffered evil is the greatest step forward in mental health. Stefan Mol.
29. I would much rather have my grotesque products of the imagination compared to your delusional sanity. Christopher Page.
30. Either you master your mind or your mind masters and messes you up. Samuel Zulu.
31. If you have a disorganized mind, your life too will be disorganized, big time. Samuel Zulu.
32. Get your mind straight and your life will soon follow suit. Samuel Zulu.
33. Suicide is simply mental health gone horribly wrong. Samuel Zulu.
34. Overthinking is the beginning of insanity. Samuel Zulu.
35. Most people do nasty things to themselves because their minds are going wildly crazy on them. Samuel Zulu.
36. If your love for another person doesn’t include loving yourself then your love is incomplete. Shannon Alder.
37. A question that always makes me hazy is it me or are the others crazy. Albert Einstein.
38. We all have problems, but let’s not kid ourselves: it’s how we deal with them that makes the difference. Jonathan Harnisch.
39. I can’t answer you in a nutshell. We wouldn’t fit unless we saw the same shrink. Brian Spellman.
40. Sometimes, though, we let ourselves get so used to being ‘fine’ that we lose track of how ‘not fine’ we are. Martina Boone.
41. We’re saying the story doesn’t end here, that the air in your lungs is there for a reason. Jamie Tworkowski.
42. The sight of somebody meditating needs to become commonplace. Neil Hayes.
43. Sometimes, what you meditate on is what determine the state of your mental health. Trialsandtests.
44. People who become psychopaths do so because they are mentally broken in the mind. Trialsandtests.
45. If you meditate on useless things, your mind will become nothing but a mess. Trialsandtests.
46. A mentally healthy person fills his mind with things that add value to his life and not useless trash which has no benefit. Trialsandtests.
47. Abuse of any kind is harmful to your mental health which is why you must not entertain any form of abuse from anyone. Trialsandtests.
48. Just know that you are precious and priceless in the Lord’s sight. Trialsandtests.
49. You are fearfully and wonderfully made. So, don’t entertain self-hate thoughts in your mind. Trialsandtests.
50. If you don’t take proper care of your mind, depression will just be around the corner. Trialsandtests.
51. Just because it had happened before didn’t mean it wasn’t serious. It didn’t mean he didn’t need them. Rainbow Rowell.
52. You have got to get creative if you want anyone to notice your goddamn teenage angst. Nic Sheff, Schizo.
53. You are more precious to this world than you will ever know. Lili Rinehart.
54. To deny someone’s feelings or experiences is to literally deny their reality. Danu Morrigan.
55. People can’t listen until they’re ready. I sure couldn’t. I was, like, deaf to everyone except the thoughts. They were the boss me. Teresa Toten.
56. Sometimes the craziest laugh in the world is the only one that will save your sanity. Richelle E. Goodrich.
57. Be who you are. Do what you can. Embrace the journey. Martin Baker.
58. If you don’t make yourself receptive to the Grace around you, then your head will cook up hell. Sadhguru.
59. Happiness has always been an internal phenomenon. The source of your happiness is inside of you. Sadhguru.
60. You have to make that sink deep into you that you are the source of your misery. Sadhguru.
61. You don’t have to create Joy if you just know how not to create misery. Sadhguru.
62. You become unhappy and depressed when what you want does not happen. Sadhguru.
63. When pain, misery, or anger happen, it is time to look within you, not around you. Sadhguru.
64. Mind is not in any one place. Every cell in this body has its own intelligence. Sadhguru.
65. Unless you do the right things, the right things will not happen to you. Sadhguru.
Hope these 65 mental health quotes will help you take good care of your mind by not feeding it with negative thoughts of self-hate. Take care.
Sharing is caring.