A list of 77 memories quotes and memory quotes to remind you of the importance of having sweet life memories. Life is all about collecting precious memories you will proudly look back on and the quotes about memories in life here will shed more light on this matter. May these 77 memories quotes help you collect sweet life memories before you leave this world.
77 Quotes About Memories.
1. Some people are meant to be memories in your mind and not to be part of your life. Trialsandtests.
2. In the end, most people you call friends will be nothing but distant memories of the past. Trialsandtests.
3. Not every memory is work keeping in your mind. Trialsandtests.
4. Even as time goes by, there will just be things that will always stay in your mind. Trialsandtests.
5. Always keep happy moments with you and forget the sad ones. Trialsandtests.
6. Man is prone to forgetfulness which is why man has a bad memory. Trialsandtests.
7. Not everything is worth remembering in life especially for the things that have hurt you. Trialsandtests.
8. With time, even the most wonderful moments will fade away as you experience new ones. Trialsandtests.
9. We all need memories to remind us of the important things that have shaped our lives. Trialsandtests.
10. Having a bad memory is the mother of all forgetfulness in life. Trialsandtests.
11. Nothing is ever really lost to us as long as we remember it. L.M. Montgomery.
12. Humans, not places, make memories. Ama Ata Aidoo.
13. I don’t want to repeat my innocence. I want the pleasure of losing it again. Scott Fitzgerald.
14. Memories warm you up from the inside. But they also tear you apart. Haruki Murakami.
15. Sometimes a perfect memory can be ruined if put to words. Nova Ren Suma.
16. The hardest thing about the road not taken is that you never know where it might have led. Lisa Wingate.
17. Remembering is easy. It’s forgetting that’s hard. Brodi Ashton.
18. Love is hard to find, hard to keep, and hard to forget. Alysha Speer.
19. When the remembering was done, the forgetting could begin. Sara Zarr.
20. Memory is the diary we all carry about with us. Oscar Wilde.
21. Even the wise are considered fools if they forget the importance of wisdom for a minute. Samuel Zulu.
22. Even fools are considered wise if they have a good retentive memory. Samuel Zulu.
23. Forgetting is easy but remember is where the Achilles hill is. Samuel Zulu.
24. A good memory is what makes computers smart. Without that, they are nothing but plastic toys. Samuel Zulu.
25. People can completely forget what you did to them but not what you made them feel. Samuel Zulu.
26. Your life is like a book that I enjoy reading all the time and reminds me of the old times. Samuel Zulu.
27. Sometimes, you need to go back in time to know where you are going. Samuel Zulu.
28. To know where you are going, you must first know and remember where you are coming from. Samuel Zulu.
29. The past must only teach you lessons and not enslave you. Samuel Zulu.
30. Growing up means understanding that some things are better left in the past. Samuel Zulu.
31. People are pretty good at remembering the bad you have done but the good, mm not so much. Samuel Zulu.
32. It’s good to remember the past for reference purpose only and that’s all. Samuel Zulu.
33. A memory is simply a collection of our past lifestyles. Samuel Zulu.
34. Your life is a sum total of all your memories you have gathered in your lifetime. Samuel Zulu.
35. Some people are better remembered as distant memories of the past. Samuel Zulu.
36. Maybe memories should be left the way they are. Melina Marchetta.
37. You are enough to drive a saint to madness or a king to his knees. Grace Willows.
38. Sometimes, remembering hurts too much. Jess Rothenberg.
39. The only real treasure is in your head. Rodman Philbrick.
40. He was both everything I could ever want and nothing I could ever have. Ranata Suzuki.
41. I don’t fancy colours of the face; I’m always attracted to the colours of the brain. Michael Bassey Johnson.
42. What you remember saves you. W. S. Merwin.
43. Their memory was something tangible and heavy, and I would carry it with me. Ransom Riggs.
44. He who remembers too much of his past will forever be enslaved by it. Trialsandtests.
45. Remember your past mistake too much and you forever be enslaved by them. Trialsandtests.
46. Memory never dies and will always exist even in the world to come in eternity. Trialsandtests.
47. He who wants to know the future must first know the past. Trialsandtests.
48. Sometimes, remembering too much of the past brings nothing but pain. Trialsandtests.
49. Past childhood traumas heal with time but the memory will always be there. Trialsandtests.
50. Let us not burthen our remembrance with a heaviness that’s gone. William Shakespeare.
51. Remember me, even if it’s only in a corner and secretly. Don’t let me go. Carlos Ruiz Zafon.
52. Our spirit is mightier than the filth of our memories. Melina Marchetta.
53. There were some memories, though, that never faded. Cassandra Clare.
54. There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. Dante Alighieri.
55. It’s not easy remembering the good times. Cecelia Ahern.
56. Memory is the sense of loss, and loss pulls us after it. Marilynne Robinson.
57. Memories fade but words hang around forever. Daniel H. Wilson.
58. The Memory of you Is like a drug to Me. Jeremy Aldana.
59. Memories warm you up from the inside. But they also tear you apart. Haruki Murakam.
60. When our memories outweigh our dreams, we have grown old. Bill Clinton.
61. Your body is memory, too. Samuel Zulu.
62. Some memories only last a season but some a lifetime. Samuel Zulu.
63. Everything in your life will fade and become distant memories of the past. Samuel Zulu.
64. Regrets are often a result of remembering your past mistakes which are supposed to be left behind. Samuel Zulu.
65. Sone people are only worth remembering for a season and not a lifetime. Samuel Zulu.
66. Do something that will make you proudly look back on your life when all is said and done. Samuel Zulu.
67. Fake people are not even worth remembering in your life. Samuel Zulu.
68. Happiness is all about collecting precious moments worth remembering later on. Samuel Zulu.
69. Be in someone’s life if you want them to remember you for a lifetime. Samuel Zulu.
70. The best way of making someone to forget you is by not being in their lives when they need you most. Samuel Zulu.
71. Why must someone be in your mind when that person had no intention of sharing their life with you? Samuel Zulu.
72. Ghosting people is the best way of telling them to forget you once and for all. Samuel Zulu.
73. Memories made with your loved ones are the sweetest ever. Samuel Zulu.
74. Living is all about collecting precious memories that matter to you. Samuel Zulu.
75. Collect beautiful moments in your life as they will be something you will look back on. Samuel Zulu.
76. Some people are meant to be in your memory and not in your life. Samuel Zulu.
77. Live happily and collect precious moments worth remembering. Samuel Zulu.
Hope you enjoyed these 77 memories quotes. May these quotes about memories in life motivate you to collect precious moment in your life you will proudly look back on.
Sharing is caring.
- 90 Deep Life Quotes To Make You Think Deeply.
- 70 Life Is Short Quotes To Remind You What Really Matters.
- 60 Fake Friends Quotes For Spotting Fake Friends & Fake People.