Below is a list of 45 marriage quotes for wife that will help you be a more loving wife to your hubby. We live in a world that is constantly telling women to belittle and disrespect their men but let the 45 marriage quotes for wife below help you not fall for this feminist lie from the devil that encourages women to be rebellious and belittle their man as assign of being a strong woman.
45 Quotes For Wives.
1. Marriage will only be a burden to you as a wife if feminism has brainwashed you. Samuel Zulu.
2. To all wives out there, kindly bear in mind that feminism and marriage are compatible with each other. Samuel Zulu.
3. Why listen to the world or society on how you must love and treat your man as if they are the ones who made you choose your man to marry. Samuel Zulu.
4. As a wife, you must ensure that your home is a haven for your husband to come back to after he’s had a hard day at work. Samuel Zulu.
5. If you want to be a blessing to your hubby, don’t be a burden to him but be a burden lifter to ear his load. Samuel Zulu.
6. Remember, it’s you and no one else who chose to marry your man and you get to decide how you want to spoil your man with your love. Samuel Zulu.
7. Your hubby isn’t just like any other man as he has a God-given authority to head over your family. Samuel Zulu.
8. Women who are madly in love with their men don’t ever get tired of loving their men. Samuel Zulu.
9. As a wife I know you want to feel loved and appreciated by your man but also men want to be respected as much as you want to be loved by them. Samuel Zulu.
10. Stop listening to the sick advice of feminists out there telling you that you must not listen to your man. Samuel Zulu.
11. I’ve been fighting to be who I am all my life. What’s the point of being who I am, if I can’t have the person who was worth all the fighting for? Stephanie Lennox.
12. The best thing a girl can be is a good wife and mother. It is a girl’s highest calling. I hope I am ready. Nancy E. Turner.
13. Every broken heart has screamed at one time or another: Why can’t you see who I truly am? Shannon L. Alder.
14. A man wants too many things before marriage, but only peace after it. Pawan Mishra.
15. It’s risky most of the time, but it’s better to listen to your heart. Jonathan Anthony Burkett.
16. A righteous wife is a respectful wife. Habeeb Akande.
17. A marriage is a way of accepting the love and commitment of a man and woman in front of God, before moving to a new life. Santonu Kumar Dhar.
18. The only thing I want is to be with you, kissing you and telling you that I love you more than anyone. Auliq Ice.
19. Happy Anniversary my dearest husband, Jeremiah Nii Mama Akita! I love you with all my heart, soul, and body. Lailah Gifty Akita.
20. A wife who obsesses on “fixing” her husband only succeeds in demeaning him. Michael Ben Zehabe.
21. A good wife is Royal in Heart. She is a crown to her husband, and pride to the home where she was raised. She is called a wife because she is a woman in full effect. Olaotan Fawehinmi.
22. Every man sees his wife as an angel; until he gets a better one. M.F. Moonzajer.
23. Growing up watching friends grow, from friends to lovers. Opens the eyes of many every time. Proving in this lifetime, real love still lives. Jonathan Anthony Burkett.
24. Live each day as if it could be the last day that you spend with your husband or wife. Lindsey Rietzsch.
25. Husbands make it clear to your wives that you are on a mission to become her knight in shining armor. Lindsey Rietzsch.
26. If you can’t respect your man, why marry him in the first place, lady? Samuel Zulu.
27. You married your man to compliment him and not to be his mum or be his competitor. Samuel Zulu.
28. Men only need simple things from men which are love, respect, and peace of mind as simple as that. Samuel Zulu.
29. Being a Nagy wife is the worst thing you can do to your hubby who’s stressed from work. Samuel Zulu.
30. It’s high time many wives out there started treating their men as the kings of the kingdom they chose to be in. Samuel Zulu.
31. You can’t say you love your husband if you are denying him his basic needs in your marriage. Samuel Zulu.
32. If you love your husband, you won’t make him feel like a child or worthless by the way you treat him. Samuel Zulu.
33. How you treat your husband is the measure of how much you truly love him with all your heart. Samuel Zulu.
34. How you treat your husband as a wife is what reveals the true character and nature of your heart. Samuel Zulu.
35. It’s not enough to just want your man to make you feel special but you must also make your man feel special, too by how you treat him. Samuel Zulu.
36. Respecting and letting your man lead you isn’t a sign of weakness as feminists erroneously think otherwise. Samuel Zulu.
37. Communication is not so much about what you say, as what you don’t say. Jim George.
38. There are times by you saying nothing, you tell me everything I need to know. Mark W Boyer.
39. A virgin is a good bride. A righteous virgin is the best bride. Matshona Dhliwayo.
40. Ask any successfully married couple what keeps their relationship alive and they will tell you, “interest.” It’s as simple as that. Lindsey Rietzsch.
41. Don’t believe a man will give you the world if he doesn’t even buy you flowers. Matshona Dhliwayo.
42. One man’s thorn is another man’s rose. Matshona Dhliwayo.
43. One soul-mate is enough to face life’s countless soul-enemies. Matshona Dhliwayo.
44. Love notes to my husband, Jeremiah Nii Mama Akita; I will always love you. I am grateful for a blessed life shared with you. Lailah Gifty Akita.
45. You are not attracting the wrong people; you are simply accepting them. Saying ‘No’ frees you up so you can say ‘Yes’ when you truly want to. Malti Bhojwani.
I hope the 45 marriage quotes for wife above will help you be a more loving and respectful wife that will be a blessing and joy to your husband. Take care.
Sharing is caring.