Below is a list of 45 marriage quotes for husband that will help you be a better and more loving husband to your wife. As a husband, your main purpose is to love your wife as Christ loved His church as the 45 marriage quotes for husband below will show you.
45 Quotes For Husband.
1. As a husband, you must understand that your wife is your helper but not your slave or property. Samuel Zulu.
2. If you treat your wife as your lovely princess, she will also treat you like her king especially if she’s godly. Samuel Zulu.
3. As a husband, you must ensure that your wife is comfortable around you and feel loved if you want her heart to be completely open to you. Samuel Zulu.
4. If you love your wife, you won’t be abusive to her in any form or manner. Samuel Zulu.
5. If you love your wife as your own body, physical abuse towards her won’t be on your mind though she may be annoying at times. Samuel Zulu.
6. All women have flaws and there is no such thing as a perfect wife that will meet all your needs perfectly as we are imperfect humans. Samuel Zulu.
7. If you are looking for a perfect wife that will meet all your manly needs as you want them all the time, you are out of luck. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
8. The reason why many men abuse their wives is that they don’t understand what it means to love their wives as their bodies. Samuel Zulu.
9. Only a godly man with Christ’s nature in him can truly love his wife exactly as Christ loved His Church and gave up himself for her. Samuel Zulu.
10. husband out there, understand that marriage isn’t just about your right and manly needs. Your wife has emotional needs too. Samuel Zulu.
11. Husbands, love your wives and be not bitter against them. Colossians 3:19.
12. So ought men to love their wives as their bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself. Ephesians 5:28.
13. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. Ephesians 5:31.
14. Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it. Ephesians 5:25.
15. Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth. Proverbs 5:18.
16. Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well. 1 Timothy 3:12.
17. Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself, and the wife see that she reverences her husband. Ephesians 5:33.
18. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the savior of the body. Ephesians 5:23.
19. Marriage is honorable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge. Hebrews 13:4.
20. Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favor of the Lord. Proverbs 18:22.
21. Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God. Ephesian 5: 21.
22. But if any provide not for his own, and especially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel. 1 Timothy 5:8.
23. It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife. Jane Austen.
24. You know you found the right one when you stop looking for more. Laurel House.
25. Put first things first and we get second things are thrown in: put second things first and we lose both first things and second things. Jim George.
26. The problem with most men is that they haven’t master listening skills that is why they find it difficult to listen to their wives. Samuel Zulu.
27. Saying sorry to your wife when you are wrong as a man isn’t a sign of weakness. Samuel Zulu.
28. You don’t need to be controlling to make your wife respect you. If she loves you, her respect for you will come organically. Samuel Zulu.
29. If you have to be controlling to make your wife respect or listen to you, then you truly have insecurity issues on your hand as a man. Samuel Zulu.
30. Yes, some women may be stubborn or disrespectful but remember, you can’t fight fire with fire. Samuel Zulu.
31. Any man can want to be a husband but not all men are husband materials. Samuel Zulu.
32. A man who marries just for sex will never have a truly joyful marriage. Samuel Zulu.
33. The problem with why most men end up with disrespectful wives is they allow what’s between their legs to decide who they want to marry. Samuel Zulu.
34. If you want to truly and selflessly love your wife, Christ’s selfless agape love must first be imparted in you. Samuel Zulu.
35. If you want to marry a wife who will respect you as a man, stop looking at external appearances. Samuel Zulu.
36. A real man will never lay his hand on his wife no matter how annoying his wife maybe. Samuel Zulu.
37. God desires that we develop spiritual muscle so we are strong enough to be His kind of wife. Elizabeth George.
38. Be the type of man a wife would cherish and a child would admire. Steve Maraboli.
39. When it comes to the heart and soul, only the Bible can bring true and lasting changes. Jim George.
40. As you can see marriage is about putting away selfishness and taking on the concept of teamwork. Jim George.
41. When you marry a woman out of pity, then it’s a pity that you’ll send her away very soon. Michael Bassey Johnson.
42. After your friendship with God, your wife’s friendship is the greatest treasure you possess. Jim George.
43. God will bless you and your marriage when you follow His blueprint. Jim George.
44. The closer a husband is to God, the closer he will grow to his wife. Jim George.
45. God takes great joy in the passionate romantic love between a husband and wife. Jim George.
I hope the 45 marriage quotes for husband above will help you become a better husband you promised your wife to be in your wedding vows. Take care.
Sharing is caring.