Looking for loyalty quotes to help you understand what loyalty is all about? Here are 75 loyalty quotes and loyal quotes to help you on this matter. Loyalty is crucial for any kind of relationship to thrive and the quotes about loyalty below will shed more light on that. May the 75 loyalty quotes below help you understand the importance of loyalty life.
75 Quotes About Loyalty
1. Never trust anyone who can’t be trusted in the first place. Trialsandtests.
2. Choose carefully whom you give your loyalty to as not everyone is worth your trust. Trialsandtests.
3. Never be disloyal to someone who helps you in the darkest moments of your life. Trialsandtests.
4. Pledge your allegiance only to people who value you and help you grow. Trialsandtests.
5. Faithfulness is what holds a relationship together. Trialsandtests.
6. Honesty is the mother of all loyalty. Trialsandtests.
7. Being loyal doesn’t mean being a dormant. Trialsandtests.
8. One loyal person is better than 100 fake people. Trialsandtests.
9. Let your allegiance be only to all that is good and not that’s evil. Trialsandtests.
10. Sadly, no matter how loyal you may be to some people, it won’t be enough to keep them from betraying you. Trialsandtests.
11. I don’t like to give up on people when they need someone not to give up on them. Carrol Bryant.
12. If by my life or death I can protect you, I will. J.R.R. Tolkien.
13. Hold faithfulness and sincerity as first principles. Confucius.
15. Your friends will believe in your potential; your enemies will make you live up to it. Tim Fargo.
16. Friends ask you questions; enemies question you. Criss Jami.
17. True friends value your loyalty but fake friends trump upon it with their feet of deceit. Samuel Zulu.
18. It’s only those who are faithful to themselves who can be faithful to others. Samuel Zulu.
19. It’s only people who are there for you when you need them most that are truly loyal to you. Samuel Zulu.
20. if most people understood what being loyal to someone means, betrayals would never exist. Samuel Zulu.
21. People cheat in relationships because they don’t understand what loyalty is all about. Samuel Zulu.
22. Where the battle rages, there the loyalty of the soldier is proved. Martin Luther.
23. Trust, once lost, could not be easily found. Not in a year, perhaps not even in a lifetime. J.E.B. Spredemann.
24. Some of the most beautiful things we have in life come from our mistakes. Surgeo Bell.
25. His loyalty, so fierce and unwavering, makes my eyes water and heartache. Emily Giffin.
26. Sadly, most people will only be loyal to you if you have something that benefits them. Samuel Zulu.
27. It’s only during challenging times can someone’s allegiance be proved to be true or not. Samuel Zulu.
28. Not everyone in life is worth your devotion. Choose carefully whom you devote your life to. Samuel Zulu.
29. A woman’s loyalty is tested when a man has nothing. African Proverb.
30. Home is not where we live: home is where we belong. African Proverb.
31. Where there is poverty, loyalty is suspect. Italian Proverb.
32. One act of disloyalty can forever ruin a friendship that has lasted for a decade. Trialsandtests.
33. A true friendship can’t exist without honesty. Trialsandtests.
34. Sadly, it’s the people you are most loyal to who will hurt you the most. Trialsandtests.
35. Tragically, to some people, your allegiance is their license to use you for their selfish gains. Trialsandtests.
36. The best way to keep loyalty in a man’s heart is to keep money in his purse. Irish Proverb.
37. Duty before devotion. Mexican Proverb.
38. Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure. Jewish Proverb.
39. No matter how sharp it is, a knife will never cut its own handle. Vietnamese Proverb.
40. The most faithful mirror is an old friend. Spanish Proverb.
41. Men are only as loyal as their options. Bill Maher.
42. Loyalty to an unjust cause is a perversion of honor. Brian Herbert.
43. You don’t lose a good man: you lose a man who’s not good for you. Steve Harvey.
44. If you kick men when I am down, you better pray I don’t get up. Elize.
45. Not everything in life is worth being loyal to. Choose carefully. Samuel Zulu.
46. Misplaced loyalty is as good as nothing. Samuel Zulu.
47. Be loyal to the truth even if it hurts as the truth will never betray you, no matter what. Samuel Zulu.
48. He who sears allegiance to false hold brings mischief upon his own life. Samuel Zulu.
49. You don’t lose people in life. You just lose the wrong ones. Samuel Zulu.
50. Allegiance to fake people brings nothing but heartbreaks. Samuel Zulu.
51. Being loyal to a wrong cause is nothing but a lost cause. Samuel Zulu.
52. My love is unconditional for all abut not my loyalty. Samuel Zulu.
53. A relationship without loyalty to each other’s is no relationship at all. Samuel Zulu.
54. You can only be loyal to someone you love unconditionally. Samuel Zulu.
55. Loyalty isn’t grey. It’s black and white. You’re either loyal completely, or not loyal at all.” Sharnay.
56. You cannot buy loyalty; you cannot buy the devotion of hearts, minds, and souls. You have to earn these things. Clarence Francis.
57. True loyalty doesn’t’ change with time. Samuel Zulu.
58. So you want my loyalty, earn it. Samuel Zulu.
59. Anyone can pretend to be real with you but not everyone will have your back when trouble comes. Samuel Zulu.
60. Reward disloyalty with distance. Samuel Zulu.
61. Don’t let your allegiance to others be the reason why others take advantage of you. Samuel Zulu.
62. Money can buy you fake people but not real and loyal people. Samuel Zulu.
63. It’s adversity that reveals who truly has your back and who doesn’t. Samuel Zulu.
64. Sovereignty, loyalty, and solitude. Georges Bataille.
65. A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity. Proverbs 17:17.
66. Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart. Proverbs 3:3.
67. A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24.
68. Loyalty is what we seek in friendship. Latin Proverb.
69. He who’s loyal to everyone is loyal to none. Samuel Zulu.
70. If you are not faithful in little, you won’t be faithful when much is entrusted to you. Samuel Zulu.
71. He who bites a finger that feeds him is a fool. Samuel Zulu.
72. Some people are only allegiant to you not because of who you are but because of who you are to them. Samuel Zulu.
73. Trust is the foundation of loyalty. Samuel Zulu.
74. A true friend is faithful to you at all times, not when things are convenient. Samuel Zulu.
75. Loyalty, like respect, is earned and not handed to you on a silver plate. Samuel Zulu.
I hope these 75 loyalty quotes taught you something new about being loyal to others. Kindly let men know in the comments below which of these quotes about loyalty resonated with you. Peace.
Sharing is caring.