Below is a list of 81 loving quotes and quotes on being loving to inspire you to selfless love others with Christ-like love that has no selfish motives. It takes Christ’s imparted love in one’s life for anyone to truly love selflessly as the 81 loving quotes below will remind you. Enjoy.
81 Quotes On Being Loving.
1. Being a loving person isn’t about what you can get but what you can give. Samuel Zulu.
2. Your love can heal someone’s wound that’s why it pays to be loving. Samuel Zulu.
3. Let your love be without any form of self-seeking benefits. Samuel Zulu.
4. If you are a truly loving person, you will have no issues in forgiving offences. Samuel Zulu.
5. He who’s loving towards you won’t hurt you. Samuel Zulu.
6. There is no other person in this universe that is more loving than God. Samuel Zulu.
7. Godly parents outside heaven are the most loving humans you will ever have. Samuel Zulu.
8. It costs nothing to be a loving person to all men. Samuel Zulu.
9. You can’t say you love someone if you lie to them. Samuel Zulu.
10. A loving person will always tell you the truth though you dislike it. Samuel Zulu.
11. A person that truly loves will never hide an important truth from you. Samuel Zulu.
12. Sadly being loving to most people is all about what they can get from you. Samuel Zulu.
13. Without Christ’s selfless love in your heart, it’s impossible to be truly loving. Samuel Zulu.
14. You don’t need a PHD to be a loving person. Only a big heart for others. Samuel Zulu.
15. Love without expecting to be loved back. Samuel Zulu.
16. If you love without expecting to be loved in turn, you are truly Christ’s disciple. Samuel Zulu.
17. Generosity and being loving always go hand in hand. Samuel Zulu.
18. May your love be the reason others believe in humanity. Samuel Zulu.
19. I love others unconditionally as Christ first loved me in the same manner. Samuel Zulu.
20. If your love has conditions, just know it’s fake and not from God. Samuel Zulu.
21. Conditional love is nothing but selfishness on steroids. Samuel Zulu.
22. Being loving is all about giving without expecting anything in return. Samuel Zulu.
23. Your true beauty is found in the love you have for others. Samuel Zulu.
24. he who loves others as Christ loved him dwelleth in the light as love is light. Samuel Zulu.
25. What a grand thing, to be loved! What a grander thing still, to love. Victor Hugo.
26. The only whole heart is a broken one because it lets the light in. David Wolpe.
27. Love is friendship that has caught fire. Ann Landers.
28. Where there is love, there is life. Mahatma Gandhi.
29. Unfortunately, loving someone doesn’t obligate them to love you back. J. Matthew Nespoli.
30. I was never able to accept anyone else’s support but my own. Simona Panova.
31. Loving you is like walking between raindrops. BJ Neblett.
32. The more you give the less your poor. Benny Bellamacina.
33. Ladies, part of loving your mate is accepting him exactly as he is. Pamela Cummins.
34. You’ll never get tired of loving when you enjoy the feeling of being in love. Jinnul Jr.
35. To love and be loved is a wonderful feeling. Lailah Gifty Akita.
36. There is much love in loving than being loved. M.F. Moonzajer.
37. Be not afraid to love. Those who never love, do not know what love is. Lailah Gifty Akita.
38. Fighting for peace is not the solution but loving for peace is the solution. Debasish Mridha.
39. The most beautiful person is a person with a kind heart and a loving soul. Debasish Mridha.
40. Only from the heart can you touch the sky. Rumi.
41. Love is the bridge between you and everything. Rumi.
42. Let your teacher be love itself. Rumi.
43. Let love be the religion you live by daily. Samuel Zulu.
44. It’s more blessed to love others than to be loved. Samuel Zulu.
45. He who wants to be loved must also be willing to do the same to others. Samuel Zulu.
46. Let your selfless love be made manifest to all. Samuel Zulu.
47. Let your love be the reason people are drawn close to God. Samuel Zulu.
48. If your love isn’t based on Christ, then it’s selfish and not true. Samuel Zulu.
49. Only he who has Christ’s imparted love can truly love others as himself. Samuel Zulu.
50. Without Christs imparted love, forget about loving your neighbour as yourself. Samuel Zulu.
51. The more you love, the more love from others come to you. Samuel Zulu.
52. Love is only a burden to those who don’t understand what true love is. Samuel Zulu.
53. If you are a loving person, you are God’s child. Samuel Zulu.
54. To love and to be loved is the primary reason for our existence. Samuel Zulu.
55. If you truly love, you won’t get tired of serving. Samuel Zulu.
56. Service and being selflessly loving always go hand in hand. Samuel Zulu.
57. True love can only be believed if you have experienced it yourself. Samuel Zulu.
58. Being loving isn’t based on feelings but acts of service to those you claim to love. Samuel Zulu.
59. If you are not a loving person, then you are of the devil. Samuel Zulu.
60. I love you are nothing if backed up by actions. Samuel Zulu.
61. You are either a loving person or not. No middle ground. Samuel Zulu.
62. May God gives you a loving heart that will selflessly love others. Samuel Zulu.
63. If you represent God; His selfless love will reign supreme in your heart. Samuel Zulu.
64. Love and eggs are best when they are fresh. English proverb.
65. In love beggar and king are equal. Indian proverb.
66. Love understands all languages. Romanian proverb.
67. A heart in love with beauty never grows old. Turkish proverb.
68. Where there is love there is no darkness. Burundian proverb.
69. One thread for the needle, one love for the heart. Sudanese proverb.
70. Love has to be shown by deeds not words. Swahili proverb.
71. Let all your things be done with charity. 1 Corinthians 16:4.
72. We love Him because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19.
73. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. 1 John 4:8.
74. And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness. Galatians 3:14.
75. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13.
76. Love begets joy. Joy begets peace. Lailah Gifty Akita.
77. You have the grace to manifest good deeds. Lailah Gifty Akita.
78. I love you sounds best spoken in quiet acts of kindness. Richelle E. Goodrich.
79. You can never be poor by giving and showing love to others. Kemi Sogunle.
80. Always do your best to be loving and kind to others. Heather Wolf.
81. Where there is great love there is a great harmony of thought. Wayne Gerard Trotman.
I hope the 81 loving quotes above will inspire you to selflessly and unconditionally love others the way Christ first loves you. Take care.
Sharing is caring.