Love and trust are very crucial for any relationship to last a lifetime as the love trust quotes and trust quotes below will reveal.
It’s virtually impossible to truly love someone without fully trusting them as your love will be motivated by fear and suspicions which isn’t present in true love as true love casts out fear.
All healthy and happy relationships thrive on love and trust. Take those two out of the equation, your relationship is dead in the water.
The quotes about love and trust in this post will inspire you to be a loving and trustworthy person and will help you see why trust always precedes love in any relationship.
With that said, here are the 63 love trust quotes to help you love and trust your significant other even better than before.
63 Quotes About Love And Trust.
1. Where true love is, trust abides. Trialsandtests.
2. Where fake love is, trust and loyalty are absent. Trialsandtests.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
3. If you truly love someone, you will confide in them. Trialsandtests.
4. You can’t say you love a person and still second-guess their actions all the time. Trialsandtests.
5. Before love, trust first but do it with discretion. Trialsandtests.
6. Before trusting a person with your heart, do your due diligence first. Trialsandtests.
7. Love will only hurt if you are in love with the wrong and untrustworthy person. Trialsandtests.
8. Trust is the identity proof that proves the presence of true love. Trialsandtests.
9. The moment trust leaves a relationship is the day its love start fading away. Trialsandtests.
10. For a relationship to last a lifetime, love and trust are indispensable. Trialsandtests.
11. Love and trust are the lifeblood of any healthy and happy relationship. Trialsandtests.
12. Love all but trust few. Trialsandtests.
13. If you love someone, you won’t cheat on them or betray their trust. Trialsandtests.
14. Honesty, love and trust are what makes a relationship last a lifetime. Trialsandtests.
15. Please don’t betray the love I have given you. Trialsandtests.
16. Trust is the first step to love. Munshi Premchand.
17. Love without trust? It does not love at all. Nora Roberts.
18. Love is unknown. To open the heart in trust is unknown. Don Miguel Ruiz.
19. Love all, trust a few and do wrong to none. William Shakespeare.
20. Love is hope, hope is faith, faith is trust, trust is love. Heather McKinney.
21. Love, care, trust and respect. Natalie Lue.
22. The best proof of love is trust. Joyce Brothers.
23. To be strong, love. To win, trust, believe. Debashish Mridha MD.
24. To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved. George Macdonald.
25. Love all. Trust few. Everything is real but not everyone is true. Ecosenpai.
26. Love means that you give each other everything. Milan Kunddera.
27. Quit questioning God and start trusting Him. Joel Osteen.
28. It is more shameful to distrust our friends than to be deceived by them. Confucius.
29. Trust thyself: every heart vibrates to that iron string. Ralph Waldo Emmerson.
30. Because you believed I was capable of behaving decently, I did. Paulo Coelho.
31. Friends ask you questions; enemies question you. Criss Jami.
32. Keep your promises and be consistent. Be the kind of person others can trust. Roy T. Bennett.
33. Never trust he who trusts everyone. Carlos Ruiz Zafon.
34. Love cannot live where there is no trust. Edith Hamilton.
35. You have to trust the person you love or love someone else you can trust. Lalanil.
36. True love can’t exist without trust. Norma Gail.
37. Don’t trust people who tell you other people’s secrets. Dan Howell.
38. Trust in what you love. Continue to do it and it will take you where you need to go. Natalie.
39. My love will always be unconditional but not so with my trust. Samuel Zulu.
40. I will always love you but to trust you, first prove that you can be trusted. Samuel Zulu.
41. The only way of proving someone’s loyalty to you is by trusting them. Samuel Zulu.
42. Love begets trust. Samuel Zulu.
43. Trust is like an oil lubricant that makes it easy to navigate through uncertain times. Samuel Zulu.
44. To trust others, you must first learn to trust yourself. Samuel Zulu.
45. He who has trust issues with himself sees no reason for not having it with others. Samuel Zulu.
46. True love can’t be experienced if you are bogged down with trust issues. Samuel Zulu.
47. Love and mistrust can’t co-exist. Samuel Zulu.
48. Where true love is, betrayal has no place. Samuel Zulu.
49. If they betrayed your trust that means they never loved you in the first place. Samuel Zulu.
50. If you don’t trust God, you will see no reason for disbelieving in Him. Samuel Zulu.
51. God is more than able to guide you on the right path. Keep trusting Him. Lailah Gifty Akita.
52. When did you trust someone to hold the truth as carefully as you did? Martine Murray.
53. I don’t need words; I just need you to come back. Taryn.
54. But with trust, we can strive to accept even what we cannot understand. Christopher Ryan.
55. What is love after all but trusting in the unknown. Marty Rubin.
56. Above all, trust in the slow work of God. Pierre Teilhard De Chardin.
57. What have we to fear, we who believe? Victor Hugo.
58. Love and trust are so powerful. They can literally change the fate of a person. Tasha Hoggatt.
59. You need to decide where your loyalty lies. S.P. Jordans.
60. The greatest strength is to acknowledge that I have none. Craig D. Lounsbrough.
61. It’s not Art trusting again. Art is trying to believe again. Picassoda.
62. Trust is the fruit of a relationship in which you know you are loved. William Paul Young.
63. Trust in God is real freedom. A.D. Aliwat.
Hope the 63 trust quotes will help you have a better understanding of the importance of trust in any kind of relationships for true love to exists. Take care.
Sharing is caring.