Love marriage quotes can be of great help in bettering your marriage. Marriage is only wonderful if it’s filled with Christ-like selfless love which sadly most aren’t due to selfishness. May the 77 love marriage quotes and marriage quotes below help you be a better spouse for your other half.
77 Quotes About Marriage.
1. Wives, submit yourselves unto your husbands, as unto the Lord. Ephesians 5:22.
2. Marriage is honorable in all, and the bed undefiled. Hebrews 13:4a.
3. Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church. Ephesians 5:24a.
4. Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favor of the Lord. Proverbs 18:22.
5. And a prudent wife is from the Lord. Proverbs 19:14b.
6. Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself. Ephesians 5:33.
7. Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. Proverbs 31:10.
8. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder. Mark 10:9.
9. A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband. Proverbs 12:4a.
10. Husbands, love your wives and be not bitter against them. Colossians 3:19.
11. We will have each other and we can be safe and warm. Zelda Fitzgerald.
12. Wherever there is love, there is life. Lailah Gifty Akita.
13. The bond of love is the most beautiful bliss. Lailah Gifty Akita.
14. Could I hold your hands for a moment, and your heart forever? Grace Willows.
15. Don’t just be secure in who you are; be secure in who you are not. Karen Budzinski.
16. Don’t just love someone for who they are, love them for who they are not. Karen Budzinski.
17. Love is a holy affection. Lailah Gifty Akita.
18. A marriage is more than your heart, it’s your life. And we are not sharing ours. Tayari Jones.
19. I respect the older people who are still holding hands, within 80 years. Petra Hermans.
20. A good marriage isn’t something you find; it’s something you make. Gary L. Thomas.
21. God has a passion for brand new beginnings. Ngina Otiende.
22. It is not love to ignore your spouse’s sin, or brokenness, or immaturity. John Eldredge.
23. Happy the marriage where the husband is the head and the wife the heart. Estonian Proverb.
24. Not all who make love make marriages. Russian Proverb.
25. Marriages sealed with rings end with drawn knives. French Proverb.
26. Marriage has teeth and it bites hard. Jamaican Proverb.
27. Marriages are not as they are made, but as they turn out. Italian Proverb.
28. Marriage is the only war in which you sleep with the enemy. Mexican Proverb.
29. Love is a sweet dream, and marriage is the alarm clock. Jewish Proverb.
30. Marriage is not just a porridge that you spit out if it’s too hot. Filipino Proverb.
31. One who marries for love alone will have bad days but good nights. Egyptian Proverb.
32. Love is like a baby: it needs to be treated tenderly. Congolese Proverb.
33. No married woman will have her white hair shaved at her mother’s. Kikuyu Proverb.
34. Dogs don’t love people; they love the place where they are fed. Burundi Proverb.
35. Love has to be shown by deeds not words. African Proverb.
36. A young wife tends to cook too much at first. Ethiopian Proverb.
37. Having beauty doesn’t mean understanding the perseverance of marriage. African Proverb.
38. The man may be the head of the home but the wife is the heart. Kenyan Proverb.
39. Marriage binds people; love sets them free. Marty Rubin.
40. What matters most is what lasts longest, and our families are for eternity. Russell Ballard.
41. Confrontation leads to action. Avoidance leads to inaction. Colleen Hoover.
42. Before any two people marry they should be married to freedom first. Marty Rubin.
43. It is impossible to marry right without knowing yourself first. Samuel Zulu.
44. Marry for the sake of beauty if you want trouble. Samuel Zulu.
45. Marriage is the only institution where Christ’s love can be fully understood. Samuel Zulu.
46. Marriage never creates problems it just reveals your true character. Samuel Zulu.
47. A marriage that isn’t founded on Christ’s love never stands the test of time. Samuel Zulu.
48. You can’t say you love your hubby if you dishonor him, dear woman. Samuel Zulu.
49. He who loves his wife is never abusive to her in any form. Samuel Zulu.
50. Unconditional love is what makes marriages last. Samuel Zulu.
51. Most marriages are on rocks because true agape love is missing. Samuel Zulu.
52. Marriage is only heaven on earth if God’s love reigns supreme in that union. Samuel Zulu.
53. Marriage is only a burden and hard to selfish people. Samuel Zulu.
54. Marriage is the gold standard who how people must love each other. Samuel Zulu.
55. All healthy loving marriages have healthy fights. Samuel Zulu.
56. If people took their vow seriously, divorce will never be an option. Samuel Zulu.
57. Most marriages fail because most people forget their vows. Samuel Zulu.
58. Sadly, for better or for worse is only a mere word to most people. Samuel Zulu.
59. Happy marriages aren’t made in heaven but a product of true love. Samuel Zulu.
60. Sadly, most people don’t understand what true commitment is in marriage. Samuel Zulu.
61. Selfishness is the reason why most marriages are full of unhappiness. Samuel Zulu.
62. If you love your other half as yourself, separation is impossible. Samuel Zulu.
63. Sadly most marriages these days are driven by lust, not true love. Samuel Zulu.
64. Marriage is more. Don’t settle for less. Glenn T. Stanton.
65. Finding real love is not spontaneous. Kailin Gow.
66. Marriage, like infinity, offers no limit to your happiness. Frank Sonnenberg.
67. Everything I do is a love letter addressed to you. Tayari Jones.
68. A happy relationship isn’t about how it looks to others but how it feels to you. Lebo Grand.
69. Water always finds its level. Tayari Jones.
70. Marriage is often a failed secret attempt to change someone. Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
71. Never stop fighting for the things that matter. Nomzamo Nhlumayo.
72. There is no destination in marriage. It is the journey that matters. Abhijit Naskar.
73. A husband must love the wife like his own soul. Lailah Gifty Akita.
74. A happy husband makes a happy home. Lailah Gifty Akita.
75. It takes one to fall in love but it takes two to support each other. Oscar Auliq-Ice.
76. Sometimes it is not the marriage that is boring, it’s your life. Richie Norton.
77. May their having each other make more of them both. Gail Godwin.
Did you enjoy the 77 love marriage quotes above? If so, kindly let me know in the comments below which of the marriage quotes above perfectly resonated with you. Take care.
Sharing is caring.