Below is a list of 51 love language quotes and love languages quotes to help you love your partner better. Understanding your partner’s love language is crucial if you want your time being together to be blissful without any stress. May these 51 love language quotes help you understand the love language your partner has so that you can stay connected.
51 Love Languages Quotes.
1. If you don’t understand the love language of your partner just know your relationship is dead in the water. Trialsandtests.
2. No happy and fulfilling relationship can exist without knowing the love language of your partner. Trialsandtests.
3. If you love someone, you are going to physically express it by actions and not by mere empty words. Trialsandtests.
4. So many people are in unfulfilling relationships because they don’t understand the importance of understanding each other’s love languages. Trialsandtests.
5. No matter how beautify or handsome someone is if that person doesn’t understand your love language it’s game over. Trialsandtests.
6. She may be beautiful as the rising sun but if she has no respect for you as a man it means nothing. Trialsandtests.
7. He may be handsome as the full moon but if he doesn’t understand your emotional needs, his handsomeness won’t mean anything to you oh dear lady. Trialsandtests.
8. If you are truly in love with someone, you will love them wholly and you won’t cherry-pick what you like. Trialsandtests.
9. Most people are only interested in the idea of loving you but not the practicality of it. Trialsandtests.
10. Fake love has no language but true love ha which is: sacrifice, commitment, forgiveness and longsuffering. Trialsandtests.
11. What we do for each other before marriage is no indication of what we will do after marriage. Gary Chapman.
12. In fact, true love cannot begin until the in-love experience has run its course. Gary Chapman.
13. Material things are no replacement for human, emotional love. Gary Chapman.
14. I am amazed by how many individuals mess up every new day with yesterday. Gary Chapman.
15. Love does not ease the past but it makes the future different. Gary Chapman.
16. When I sit with my wife and give her twenty minutes of my undivided attention and she does the same for me, we are giving each other twenty minutes of life. Gary Chapman.
17. A central aspect of quality time is togetherness. I do not mean proximity togetherness has to do with focused attention. Gary Chapman.
18. In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like. Mine. May Angelou.
19. Love something you do for someone else, not something you do for yourself. Gary Chapman.
20. I am amazed by how individuals mess up every new day with yesterday. Gary Chapman.
21. The 5 love languages: words of affirmation, quality time, receiving gifts, acts of service, physical touch. Gary Chapman.
22. You know you are in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. Dr Seuss.
23. Loving your language means a command of its vocabulary beyond the level of the everyday. John H Mc Whorter.
24. I told her I was lost in this world and she smiled because she was too. We were all lost somehow but we didn’t care. We had in the chaos found each other. Atticus.
25. Learn me then you will understand my love language. Ojtiwa.
26. In love’s country language doesn’t have its place. Love is mute. Rumi.
27. Love has a language all its own when you speak with your heart, no words are needed. VVJ.
28. life’s deepest meaning is not found in accomplishments but in relationships. Gary Chapman.
29. A central aspect of quality time is togetherness. I do not mean proximity… Togetherness has to do with focused attention. Gary Chapman.
30. But if once we return to the real world of human choice, we choose to be kind and generous, that is real love. Gary Chapman.
31. Without understanding the love languages of each other, you will be nothing but roommates. Samuel Zulu.
32. If two people in a relationship understand each other’s love languages, their relationship will be pure bliss. Samuel Zulu.
33. In order to understand the love language of someone, you must first know them. Samuel Zulu.
34. You can’t say you love someone if you disrespect them with your words and your actions. Samuel Zulu.
35. The respect you show someone is an indicator of how much you love them as true love can’t exist without respect. Samuel Zulu.
36. If you love your man with all your heart, you won’t disrespect him at all costs. Samuel Zulu.
37 If you love your woman or wife, you will treat her with great love, respect and dignity for being a mother of your children. Samuel Zulu.
38. Appreciation is one of the strongest love languages women strongly desire to see from their hubbies. Samuel Zulu.
39. You may be beautiful but without respect, you will be a turn off to so many good men out there who want to truly love you wholeheartedly. Samuel Zulu.
40. Most relationships fail because of a lack of understanding of each other’s love languages. Samuel Zulu.
41. Our spouse will usually interpret our message based on our tone of voice, not the words we use. Gary Chapman.
42. When an action does not come naturally to you it is a greater expression of love. Gary Chapman.
43. True love cannot begin until the in-love experience has run its course. Gary Chapman.
44. Your emotional love language and the language of your spouse may be as different as Chinese from English. Gary Chapman.
45. An ancient sage once said, “A soft answer turns away anger.” Gary D Chapman.
46. Inside every child is an ‘emotional tank’ waiting to be filled with love. Gary Chapman.
47. We needed love before we “fell in love,” and we will need it as long as we live. Gary Chapman.
48. Love hugging and kissing my wife after we’ve been apart for a while. “Gary Chapman.
49. The word encourage means “to inspire courage.” All”. Gary Chapman.
50. We can request love, but we cannot demand love.” Gary Chapman
51. Love is the attitude that says, “I am married to you, and I choose to look out for your interests. “Gary Chapman.
Hope these 51 love language quotes will help you understand the love language of your significant other so that you can live happily together till you die. Peace.
Sharing is caring.