Below is a list of 54 love is sacrifice quotes and quotes about sacrificial love to help fully understand what true sacrificial love is all about. sacrifice is what defines true love and without that, you can’t say you truly love someone. We can only truly love others sacrificially through the love of Christ as it’s the only true love that exists in this universe. Let the 54 love is sacrifice quotes inspire you to love others with Christ-like sacrificial love.
54 Quotes About Sacrificial Love.
1. True love always comes with sacrifice while fake love doesn’t come with any. Trialsandtests.
2. True love is all about sacrifice and service to others while fake love is all about self. Trialsandtests.
3. Without selfless sacrifice, you can’t talk about true love. Trialsandtests.
4. There is no greater charity than selflessly laying down your life for another. Trialsandtests.
5. Jesus Christ’s crucifixion on the cross is a perfect example of what true love must be all about. Trialsandtests.
6. The cross of Calvary is the definition of what true selfless love and sacrifice is all about. Trialsandtests.
7. Only he who loves God wholeheartedly can selflessly love others, too. Trialsandtests.
8. Only those who have been at the cross of Calvary can understand what true love is all about. Trialsandtests.
9. To The selfish, true love is a burden to them because self hates sacrificing for the benefit of others than itself. Trialsandtests.
10. Self is the enemy of true sacrificial love Christ expects of all of us. Trialsandtests.
11. Real charity means your happiness is my happiness and my happiness is yours, too. Trialsandtests.
12. Forget about true love without sacrifice. Trialsandtests.
13. Sadly, most people only love you for who you are to them but not who you truly are as a person. Trialsandtests.
14. You say you love me. Then prove it by your actions and not merely empty words. Trialsandtests.
15. Loving others doesn’t mean giving up your identity or your core values as that is foolishness. Trialsandtests.
16. A relationship or marriage can only stand a test of time if it’s built on true love and sacrifice for one another. Trialsandtests.
17. Most relationships break up because the parties involved had a shallow understanding of what true charity is all about. Trialsandtests.
18. If everyone truly understood what true love and sacrifice were all about, divorce as we know it would never exist in this world. Trialsandtests.
19. If you are not willing to truly commit to someone, why break their heart with your fake love? Trialsandtests.
20. When it comes to love and sacrifice, no one can do it better than our Lord Jesus Christ as He demonstrated it on the Cross. Trialsandtests.
21. If you truly love someone, you will never cheat on them under any circumstances. Trialsandtests.
22. If someone betrayed your trust, just know they never really loved you in the first place. It was just a mirage. Trialsandtests.
23. True love is all about going above and beyond for someone your dearly adore wholeheartedly. Trialsandtests.
24. All these problems we have in this world would never exist if we had real charity for one another. Trialsandtests.
25. If you love your dear wife as Christ loves His church, you will never cheat on her, no matter what. Trialsandtests.
26. A woman that truly loves her man will never cheat or disrespect her man under any circumstance. Trialsandtests.
27. Marriage is the only institution on earth where true love and sacrifice can be demonstrated between two different people. Trialsandtests.
28. Love is everything a person desires in his life, but love is not in getting love, but in giving the most love you have to others. Shaikh Ashraf.
29. Don’t sacrifice yourself too much, because if you sacrifice too much there’s nothing else you can give and nobody will care for you. Karl Lagerfeld.
30. Someday you will find out that there is far more happiness in another’s happiness than in your own. Honore De Balzac.
31. Sometimes love is not enough. Sarah MacLean.
32. Courtship is driven by hormones; marriage is sustained by humility and self-sacrifice. Ron Brackin.
33. Giving yourself is the ultimate revolution. Bryant McGill.
34. Light up your heart and the world will be lit. Abhijit Naskar.
35. She put others before herself and yet you hate her. What did she do to you? Edward Kitsis.
36. True love is generative. It is the only kind that makes more of itself as it goes along. Timothy Keller.
37. A dead martyr is a thousand times better than a shallow leader. Abhijit Naskar.
38. Till the fire of love engulfs your whole being, the human in you will keep sleeping. Abhijit Naskar.
39. Sacrifice is not setting oneself up to die. It is liberating oneself to live. Craig D. Lounsbrough.
40. If someone gives you their livelihood for your sake, don’t betray their love as such people are a rare gem and hard to find. Samuel Zulu.
41. All manner of successful relationships of any kind are built and founded on sacrificial love. Samuel Zulu.
42. The only true love that will sustain a relationship or marriage for a lifetime is a sacrificial love that comes from above. Samuel Zulu.
43. But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased. Hebrews 13:16.
44. But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8.
45. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13.
46. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it. Luke 9:24.
47. For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many. Mark 10:45.
48. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16.
49. Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others. Philippian 2:4.
50. This is my commandment that ye love one another, as I have loved you. John 5:12.
51. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13.
52. Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it. Ephesians 5:25.
53. Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth, not itself, is not puffed up. 1 Corinthians 13: 4.
54. The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore, with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. Jeremiah 31:3.
Hope these 54 love is sacrifice quotes will inspire you to love others with a selfless Christ-like sacrificial love without any partiality to all. Peace.
Sharing is caring.