Have you faced devastating loss in one way or the other? Then these 63 loss quotes here will be of great help to you. Loss comes in all forms from the loss of a loved one which can be painful to bear. But the quotes about loss below will help you alleviate that pain. May the 63 loss quotes below help you heal from your loss as soon as possible whatever it maybe.
63 Quotes About Loss.
1. Loss is just an inevitable part of life that we all must face at some point in life. Trialsandtests.
2. There is no greater pain than losing a loved one so dear and close to you. Trialsandtests.
3. Sometimes, we need to lose everything in order to gain what we never had. Trialsandtests.
4. Just like that, you are gone, never to see you again until we meet gain on the other side. Trialsandtests.
5. Loss teaches us gratitude and why we must not take anyone for granted. Trialsandtests.
6. You can’t lose what you never had in the first place. Trialsandtests.
7. Don’t wait until it’s too late to say how much you loved people who meant the most to you. Trialsandtests.
8. It’s so sad to see you go home at such an early age in life. Trialsandtests.
9. Sometimes, the loss is necessary so that we can have a new perspective on things that matter the most in this life. Trialsandtests.
10. The greatest loss you will ever have is losing your eternal soul. Trialsandtests.
11. Losing your identity is worse than losing your loved ones. Trialsandtests.
12. Loss never gets old no matters how many times it occurs. Trialsandtests.
13. It’s only after we’ve lost everything that we’re free to do anything. Chuck Palahniuk.
14. Despite your best efforts, people are going to be hurt when it’s time for them to be hurt. Haruki Murakami.
15. Anyone who has lost something they thought was theirs forever finally comes to realize that nothing really belongs to them. Paulo Coelho.
16. It all goes away. Eventually, everything goes away. Elizabeth Gilbert.
17. Sometimes, only one person is missing and the whole universe seems depopulated. Alphonse De Lamartine.
18. It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember. Sujish Kandampully.
19. Grief is just love with no place to go. James Anderson.
20. Mostly it is a loss which teaches us about the worth of things. Arthur Schopenhauer.
21. Listen to God with a broken heart. He is not only the doctor who mends it but also the father who wipes away the tears. Criss Jami.
22. You never know what you have till you’ve lost it. Alyson Noel, Evermore.
23. You don’t know who is important to you until you actually lose them. Mahatma Gandhi.
24. That it will never come again is what makes life sweet. Emily Dickinson.
25. Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. Matthew 5:4.
26. And ye now, therefore, have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you. John 16:22.
27. Never let a win get to your head or a loss to your heart. Chuck D.
28. Adversity and loss make a man wise. Welsh Proverb.
29. No matter how painful the loss, the bereaved won’t be buried with a corpse. African Proverb.
30. Death is never at a loss for occasions. Greek Proverb.
31. Sometimes, God will allow you to lose something so that he can bless you with something better. Trialsandtests.
32. Sometimes it’s good to lose things which no longer add value to your life. Trialsandtests.
33. Losing is like barter exchange. You lose while you gain what you never had. Trialsandtests.
34. Sometimes, it’s good to lose people in our lives especially those who don’t add value to our lives. Trialsandtests.
35. The only time you shouldn’t mourn or grieve is when you lose fake friends in your life. Trialsandtests.
36. I didn’t just lose you but I also the greatest companionship I will ever have in my life. Trialsandtests.
37. Stop crying over spilt milk which cannot be gathered again. Trialsandtests.
38. Loss gives and takes at the same time. Trialsandtests.
39. It’s only when you lose something will you realize how valuable it was when you had it. Trialsandtests.
40. Losing is part of life. For without it, there would be no gain. Trialsandtests.
41. Grief does not change you, Hazel. It reveals you. John Green.
42. Mostly it is loss which teaches us about the worth of things. Arthur Schopenhauer.
43. The heaviness of loss in her heart hadn’t eased, but there was room there for humor, too. Nalo Hopkinson.
44. My heart has joined the Thousand, for my friend stopped running today. Richard Adams.
45. I cannot conceive of a greater loss than the loss of one’s self-respect. Mahatma Gandhi.
46. When one person is missing the whole world seems empty. Pat Schweibert.
47. There is an ocean of silence between us and I am drowning in it. Renato Suzuki.
48. The fear of loss. It can destroy you as much as the loss itself. Sarah J. Maas.
49. Remembering. Forgetting. I’m not sure which is worse. Kelley Armstrong.
50. It’s always hard to lose somebody. It leaves a hole in your heart that never grows back. Kevin Brooks.
51. Life is full of grief, to exactly the degree we allow ourselves to love other people. Orson Scott Card.
52. Where life is exhausted, death comes. Vietnamese Proverb.
53. We all have an old knot in the heart we wish to untie. Michael Ondaatje.
54. Only after disaster can we be resurrected. Chuck Palahniuk.
55. If we didn’t lose, we could never grow. Samuel Zulu.
56. Even a tree experiences loss continuously for it to continue growing. Samuel Zulu.
57. Sometimes, losing what was never was is what you need in order to have that which will always be. Samuel Zulu.
58. Grieve not for losing something that never was and never existed in the first place. Samuel Zulu.
59. Of all the ways to lose a person, death is the kindest. Ralph Waldo.
60. What you are to do without me I cannot imagine. George Bernard Shaw.
61. Losing fake people in your life should be counted as gain and not loss. Trialsandtests.
62. Your absence has made my heart more yonder. Trialsandtests.
63. All I have now left are the pictures of you and me together when you were alive. Trialsandtests.
Did you enjoy and find some comfort in the above 63 loss quotes? Kindly tell me which quotes touched you heart in the commend below. Peace.
Sharing is caring.