Looking for losing friends quotes to comfort you? Here are the 51 quotes about losing friends and friendships to help you on this matter. Losing friends as you grow is part of life as people change and may no longer become compatible with you but that must not dismay you as you will meet new friends who will replace those who have outlived their use in your life. May these 52 losing friends quotes give you the closure you need to move on peacefully.
51 Quotes About losing Friends.
1. It’s Just a matter of fact that you will lose friends in life due to circumstances beyond your control. Trialsandtests.
2. Losing someone you thought was your friend makes you realize you never had one in the first place. Trialsandtests.
3. It makes no sent to make time for someone who doesn’t want to make time with, to begin with. Trialsandtests.
4. Don’t complain about me avoiding you when you are the one who started avoiding me in the first place. Trialsandtests.
5. If people are avoiding you for no reason, kindly don’t disturb them. If they want to show up, let them do so themselves. Trialsandtests.
6. You just have to accept the fact that certain friendships can never go back to what they used to be. Trialsandtests.
7. At times, losing friends is beneficial to you in the long run especially if those friends are toxic and no longer help you grow. Trialsandtests.
8. It’s better to be alone than to be in a friendship that brings nothing but drama in your life. Trialsandtests.
9. You have to let go of certain friends not because you stop caring but because they stopped caring in the first place. Trialsandtests.
10. It’s time to let go and to move on. Stop crying over spilt milk as there is more waiting for you dead ahead. Trialsandtests.
11. Losing a friendship is painful but it’s even more painful to realize that the person you thought was your bestie never was in the first place. Trialsandtests.
12. Losing a wrong friendship never meant for you is better than staying in it. Trialsandtests.
13. Friends change according to seasons which is why they can’t stay in your life forever. Trialsandtests.
14. Expecting to be with the same people for the rest of your life is unrealistic as you have your own life to look after just as they do. Trialsandtests.
15. Sometimes losing friendships is necessary for your personal growth which would otherwise be impossible if they stayed in your life. Trialsandtests.
16. Like everything in life, friends too are temporal and have an expiry date. Trialsandtests.
17. Stop caring about losing people who no longer want to be in your life anymore. It’s no use. Trialsandtests.
18. Time will always reveal what never was and what will always be to what was meant to happen to what was meant to be. Trialsandtests.
19. At times, you have to let go of certain people and move on without closure to avoid unnecessary drama. Trialsandtests.
20. You stopped caring and so, I pulled the plug to finish the job for you. Trialsandtests.
21. Don’t be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. After moments or a lifetime is certain to those who are friends. Richard Bach.
22. Slowly as the years go on, you lose friends you never thought you would. Xavier Zulu.
23. A Lost friendship is an enemy won. English Proverb.
24. Better to lose a little money that al little friendship. Malagasy Proverb.
25. Kindness to all, friendship to few. African Proverb.
26. All good friends are bad friends to lose. African Proverb.
27. A speaker of truth has no friends. African Proverb.
28. Losing a good friend is never easy especially when you don’t understand why you lost them in the first place. Hannah Baker.
29. One of the difficult things about growing older is that you start losing so many friends. Ron Brackin.
30. We never lose friends: fake ones are exposed. Carlos Wallace.
31. Losing a friend is more painful than losing a romantic relationship. Revan Al Asmari.
32. Hearts live by being wounded. Oscar Wilde.
33. Success will make you lose certain friendships especially fake ones who never wanted to see you succeed in life. Samuel Zulu.
34. Losing fake friends must not be considered a loss but a blessing in disguise. Samuel Zulu.
35. Most friends these days are nothing but parasites and losing them is a breath of fresh air. Samuel Zulu.
36. Better lose a wrong friendship than being lost in one. Samuel Zulu.
37. Losing friendships especially fake ones is part of growing up as we all change with time. Samuel Zulu.
38. As long as change exists, you will lose friends over time as you progress in life. Samuel Zulu.
39. Losing people that are no longer compatible with the new you is better in the long run as it saves you from heartaches. Samuel Zulu.
40. Growing up also means realizing that you will no longer be compatible with certain people and are better left behind. Samuel Zulu.
41. Some people are better left in the review mirror of your life especially if they no longer add value to your life. Samuel Zulu.
42. Don’t base your life on friendships as they are like seasons and come and go. Samuel Zulu.
43. Kindness all but friendship only with who you see in the mirror as that image is the only constant that will be with you till you die. Samuel Zulu.
44. You may lose friendships but a least don’t lose yourself. Samuel Zulu.
45. You can’t control who stays and leaves you. Just leave the door wide open to all. Samuel Zulu.
46. Though friends leave you, at least you have God who can never leave you no forsake you even when all others do. Samuel Zulu.
47. You can’t expect your friend to be with you your entire life as that person just like you has their own destination to arrive. Samuel Zulu.
48. It’s just a matter of fact that you will soon cross paths with people you considered besties forever as nothing lasts forever. Samuel Zulu.
49. When you lose a friendship you never thought you would, that must remind you that nothing in life lasts forever including friends. Samuel Zulu.
50. If you are besties with the person you see in the mirror, losing friends especially fake ones swill be nothing but water off a duck’s back. Samuel Zulu.
51. Some people are only meant to be with you for a season and not a lifetime and them leaving you is a testament to that irrefutable fact. Samuel Zulu.
Hope these 51 losing friends quotes and quotes about losing friends in life have made you understand why losing friends is normal as you grow and evolve in life. Peace.
Sharing is caring.
- 51 Friends Change Quotes To Remind You What Really Matters.
- 75 Friends Come And Go Quotes To Help You Move On.
- 52 Toxic Friends Quotes To Help You End Toxic Friendships.