A list of 63 lion quotes and motivational quotes about lions to help you succeed in life. Lions symbolize boldness, courage and leadership that is why they are admired and the 63 lion quotes below will motivate you to be fearless as a lion so that you can succeed in life.
63 Quotes About Lions.
1. Be as bold as a lion in the midst of adversities and not a coward like sheep. Trialsandtests.
2. Attack your goals and keep pursuing them until you achieve them. Trialsandtests.
3. A sleeping lioness catches no game. Trialsandtests.
4. It’s only the sheep that prefers to be in the herd as they are not sure of themselves. Trialsandtests.
5. Sheep don’t have leadership qualities which is why they are found in herds lead by a shepherd. Trialsandtests.
6. Hunt for your goals until you catch them. Trialsandtests.
7. Roar so loud that people will no longer doubt your resolve towards your goals. Trialsandtests.
8. It’s he who has a lion attitude that gets to do great things in life that the sheep can only dream of. Trialsandtests.
9. Better be a lion for one day than to be a lost sheep for a lifetime. Trialsandtests.
10. Burn your own trail instead of blindly following other’s footsteps as a sheep led to a slaughterhouse. Trialsandtests.
11. The comeback is always greater than the setback. Anand Modi.
12. Turn wounds into wisdom. Halimath Shahajiya.
13. A lion doesn’t concern itself with the opinion of sheep. George R.R. Martin.
14. Aslan: You doubt your value. Don’t run from who you are. C.S. Lewis.
15. Only in art will the lion lie down with the lamb, and the rose grows without thorns. Martin Amis.
16. How can you fall in love at first sight when you can’t even see? Melinda Cross.
17. Beware of the devil as he’s a prowling lion on the loose seeking who to destroy. Samuel Zulu.
18. Expecting a lioness to be in harmony with the lamb is asking for trouble. Samuel Zulu.
19. It’s only the sheep that is obsessed with the opinions of others. Lions, simply don’t care. Samuel Zulu.
20. God’s righteous children as bold as a lion but the wicked are coward and flee when none is pursuing them. Samuel Zulu.
21. Without patience, even the most skilled lioness will go hungry. Samuel Zulu.
22. It’s patience that makes a lioness a skilful hunter. Samuel Zulu.
23. Though Satan roars, the Lord, the real Lion of Judah will defeat him with His thunderous roar. Samuel Zulu.
24. Satan may roar but that’s it as he’s no match for the true Lion of Judah who’s the Lords Jesus Christ. Samuel Zulu.
25. He who is patient as a lioness is the one that achieves his goals. Samuel Zulu.
26. A sleeping lioness can do no harm to sheep. Samuel Zulu.
27. It’s not in the nature of the lamb to mourn the lion. Peter Watts.
28. The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion. Proverbs 28:1.
29. The young lions roar after their prey and seek their meat from God. Psalms 104:21.
30. The lion never fears to walk alone. Lailah Gifty Akita.
31. A wise choice is when you become a capital choice to many. Kangoma Kindembo.
32. A Lion that hunts for survival in the jungle does not envy the one being fed in a zoo. Suhaib Rumi.
33. My lion is fed; I sleep at his side. Jack Kerouac.
34. A lioness will use all of her strength even when hunting a rabbit. Kazuki Nakashima.
35. Lions are the ones who never look back on barking dogs. M.Rehan Behleem.
36. A lion does not flinch at laughter coming from a hyena. Suzy Kassem.
37. Be as fierce as a lion. Let the world hear you roar. Amaka Imani.
38. Charity Purify your heart and makes you a lion. Kishore Bansal.
39. Where the cattle stand together, the lion lies down hungry. African Proverb.
40. Do not try to fight a lion if you are not one yourself. African Proverb.
41. Eating tough meat is always harder for a toothless lion. African Proverb.
42. Only a patient man can milk a lioness. African Proverb.
43. When a lion cannot find the flesh to feed on, it has no choice but to eat the grass. African Proverb.
44. It is not the lamb that should go and ask the lion if it has had dinner. African Proverb.
45. The bravery of a lion doesn’t protect it from the spear of a hunter. African Proverb.
46. Only a goat that is tired of life invites a lion to dinner. African Proverb.
47. He that fought the lion must surely have the lion’s claws in his body. African Proverb.
48. The lion and the sheep my lie together but the sheep won’t get any sleep. African Proverb.
49. As long as you stay united in the group, the lion will go hungry. African Proverb.
50. Even the lion, the king of the forest protects himself against flies. African Proverb.
51. The lion does not turn back when the small dog barks. African Proverb.
52. No matter the economy of the jungle, the lion will never eat grass. African Proverb.
53. Wake not a sleeping lion. Chinese Proverb.
54. An army of sheep lead by a lion will defeat an army of lions led by sheep. Arabic Proverb.
55. Surround yourself with your fellow lions and not sheep. Trialsandtests.
56. Be courageous as a lion and not timid like a sheep. Trialsandtests.
57. Even fools with a lion altitude can outsmart the wise with a sheep mentality. Trialsandtests.
58. Even fools are considered wise if they show the boldness of a lion when it really matters. Trialsandtests.
59. Don’t let fear cripple you as you are not a sheep. Trialsandtests.
60. Rise up and take charge of your destiny with a loud roar or courage and determination. Trialsandtests.
61. Roar so loud that the sheep who doubted you will doubt you no longer. Trialsandtests.
62. It’s better to be courageous for one day than to live in fear for the rest of your life. Trialsandtests.
63. It’s those who ditch the sheep mentality who get to become legends admired by all. Trialsandtests.
Hope you enjoyed these lion quotes and motivational quotes about lions. I hope they will inspire you to develop a lion attitude you need to prosper in life amidst life challenges. Peace.
Sharing is caring.
- 63 Eagle Quotes To Help Ditch The Chicken Mentality.
- 63 Being Different Quotes To Help You Embrace Your Uniqueness.
- 63 Opportunity Quotes To Help Make The Most Of Your Opportunities.