Below, you will find thought-provoking life quotes and the value of life quotes that will help you to stop taking your life for granted as if it’s a video game. We all know that life is precious but we treat it as if it’s something that has no value until it’s too late. Remember, you only live once as the value of life quotes below will show you. May these 60 life value quotes help you start living fully now with intention before it’s too late to do so.
60 Value Of Life Quotes.
1. To value life is to simply value yourself. Trialsandtests.
2. He who values his dear life won’t waste his life on useless things or friends who don’t add value to his life. Trialsandtests.
3. To those who hate their lives, suicide makes more sense. Trialsandtests.
4. Life is precious and you only live once here on earth that is why you must enjoy every moment of your life here on earth. Trialsandtests.
5. The fact that we only live once here on earth is what makes life priceless and precious. Trialsandtests.
6. Sadly, most people will only understand how precious life is when they are on their deathbeds. Trialsandtests.
7. Value your life now by not wasting it on useless parties or drugs before it’s too late to do so. Trialsandtests.
8. Your value of life isn’t about how much money you acquired in your lifetime but on how you positively influenced others for the better. Trialsandtests.
9. If you think the value of life is determined by how much money or material things you have, you are indeed delusional. Trialsandtests.
10. Having core values in life you live by is key to living a happy and meaningful life. Trialsandtests.
11. It’s not how long you lived that matters but how much you positively impacted others with the time you had. Trialsandtests.
12. If you don’t value life, you won’t the reason to do meaningful things with it you will be proud of one day looking back. Trialsandtests.
13. Sometimes, to know where you are going you must pause and reflect on where you have been. Trialsandtests.
14. What’s more blessed to wake up every morning and know that your life has meaning? Trialsandtests.
15. The truth of the matter is we all decide individually how we want to live our lives. Trialsandtests.
16. When you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal and not people or objects. Albert Einstein.
17. To obtain wealth beyond measure, seek to make more friends than money. Richelle E. Goodrich.
18. The value of life depends on the amount of pure love that you are giving away. Debasish Mridha.
19. Why would you waste a second of your life, when that’s one less second you get to live? Anna Jean Ouellette.
20. The best treasure of life is not wealth, but it is simplicity with confidence. Debasish Mridha.
21. Everything has a hidden secret meaning to be revealed or to be sealed. Auliq Ice.
22. It’s the special things close to home, and the breadth of life, that makes our time on this earth so valuable. Fennel Hudson.
23. When you’re an original it may take time for people to catch on. So keep at it and don’t question yourself. Lorin Morgan-Richards.
24. Life; that brittle thing in the barren eternity lasting for billions of years on Life. Lamine Pearlheart.
25. Time is the most precious thing in this world. He who values it is valued by the time itself and the world. Faisal Attari.
26. Love, Learn, Laugh. The trio makes Life worth Living. Martin Uzochukwu Ugwu.
27. Anybody that does not value time does not value life. Sunday Adelaja.
28. There is pleasure in the reminder of the value of ordinary life. Karen Thompson Walker.
29. Values are like fingerprints. Nobodies are the same but you leave them all over everything you do. Elvis Presley.
30. The value of life is not based on how long we live but on how much we contribute to others in our society. Buddha.
31. Every life has immense value. Seth Adam Smith.
32. Values are the definition of our actions in life. Armin Houman.
33. The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred. Soichiro Honda.
34. Value your life now and you will save yourself from bitter regrets in future. Samuel Zulu.
35. Appreciate your blessing you have and count them one by one instead of complaining about what’s not there. Samuel Zulu.
36. Like seasons, our existence here on earth is temporal but are you making the most of your time? Samuel Zulu.
37. Time runs faster if you spend it doing meaningful things you will be proud of looking back one day. Samuel Zulu.
38. I value quality rather than quantity because that’s what value is all about. Samuel Zulu.
39. Better to live thirty years full of happiness and fulfilment than a hundred years full of what-ifs. Samuel Zulu.
40. Every human life here on earth has value regardless of how poor or uneducated that life is. Samuel Zulu.
41. If education determined the ultimate value of life, there would be no educated people who are depressed. Samuel Zulu.
42. A piece of paper doesn’t determine your worth but it’s the value you add to other people that does. Samuel Zulu.
43. It’s so sad that most people have reduced their value to their disposable jobs and to a piece of paper from college. Samuel Zulu.
44. He who understands that his value doesn’t come from a piece of paper is the one who will live fully. Samuel Zulu.
45. Tie your value to a piece of paper from college and you will live the rest of your life in mediocrity. Samuel Zulu.
46. He who has no love for humanity is the poorest person in the world though he may be the richest person on earth. Samuel Zulu.
47. Love is what determines the value and quality of your life. Samuel Zulu.
48. It’s impossible to understand the value of life if God is left out of the equation of life. Samuel Zulu.
49. A life without inspiration is like well-cooked relish without salt. Samuel Zulu.
50. Knowing what’s important in life is one thing but knowing what’s a priority in your life worthy of your time, energy and attention is another. Samuel Zulu.
51. He who has no values has no life. Samuel Zulu.
52. It’s impossible to live meaningfully without core values to govern you. Samuel Zulu.
53. The moon though it shines less bright than the sun, you won’t see it competing with the sun. Samuel Zulu.
54. There is no value in comparing yourself to others because we are all on different lanes. Samuel Zulu.
55. The best way to devalue yourself is to compare yourself to others. Samuel Zulu.
56. Your education doesn’t determine your value but what you are able to make out of your education is what does. Samuel Zulu.
57. Be the reason why someone never gives up on life. Samuel Zulu.
58. If you treasure your life, you won’t allow suicidal thoughts anywhere near your mind. Samuel Zulu.
59. Just because the majority are heading for destruction, it doesn’t mean you should join the bandwagon as well. Samuel Zulu.
60. Death is what gives life is the priceless value we all talk and rant about. Samuel Zulu.
Hope these 60 life value quotes will help you not take your life for granted but to make the most of it before it’s too late to do so. Take care.
Sharing is caring.