Below is a list of 60 life is hard quotes and quotes about life being hard to remind you that you are not alone. Life is hard for everyone regardless of educational or social status. May these 60 life is hard quotes help you see hard times in your life as growth opportunities.
60 Exotic Quotes About Life Being Hard.
1. It’s true that life is hard but it becomes even harder if you make crappy choices. Trialsandtests.
2. Life is all about survival but you can thrive if you learn to turn your hardships into advantages. Trialsandtests.
3. He who expects life to be as simple as drinking water will find himself greatly mistaken. Trialsandtests.
4. If you want things the easy way, that’s when life becomes even harder for you. Trialsandtests.
5. As long as you are born of a woman, hardships and tribulations are just part of the package. Trialsandtests.
6. Just because you are educated with a prestigious degree from a renowned university doesn’t mean life will be easy on you. Trialsandtests.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. Just understand that when you are going through tough times, you are not alone, dear. Trialsandtests.
8. Expecting life to be easy in a fallen world like this is nothing short of being delusional indeed. Trialsandtests.
9. Sometimes, we make life harder than it should be by the crappy life choices we make. Trialsandtests.
10. The thing about life is that it’s isn’t complicated as we try to make it be. Trialsandtests.
12. Bad things don’t just happen to good people. They happen to everyone. Trialsandtests.
13. As long as you are born of a woman, afflictions and trials ar3e your birthright till you die. Trialsandtests.
14. Only people in heaven with the Lord are the ones who are not suffering but resting peacefully with God. Trialsandtests.
15. Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivers His righteous savants out of them all. Trialsandtests.
16. It’s a hard life if you don’t weaken. Stephen King.
17. The greatest minds are like film, they take the negatives and develop themselves in darkness. Brandi L. Bates.
18. If do what is easy, life will be hard and if you do what is hard, life will be easy. Les Brown.
19. Life is hard enough. Life is always going to be hard. So, you need to push for what you want. Dizzee Rascal.
20. Never question the clouds, they’re only bringing the life-giving rain. Amber Schamel.
21. The world won’t show you mercy when you need it most. Logan Egle.
22. Reality worked its way into my dreams where it wasn’t welcome. Emilyann Girdner.
23. People cry not because they are week but because they have been strong for too long. Johnny Depp.
24. Difficult times will come.” It’s a fact of life, isn’t it? There are good times and bad times in everybody’s life. Raj Kosaraju.
25. However hard life is, deep in our hearts we know that it is worth continuing till the end. Mehmet Murat Ildan.
26. Those who make hostility a daily manner is often left in the lurch at difficult times. Michael Bassey Johnson.
26. You must tell yourself, “no matter how hard it is or how hard it gets, I’m going to make it.” Les Brown.
27. When everything seems to be against you, remember that the aeroplane takes off against the wind, not with it. Henry Fords.
28. Which one would you choose, the rock or the hard place? Meg Rossoff.
29. Struggle to achieve your dreams! Live a hard and honest Life. Never give up the struggle. Avijeet Das.
30. Some roses grow through concrete. Remember that. Brandi L. Bates.
31. Attitude-flexibility is the mentality that helps us to smoothly persevere through turbulent times. Dr. Jacinta Mpalyenkana.
32. Smile even when you’re going through some hard times. Alcurtis Turner.
33. Sometimes guys, make things hard for us just because they can. Gillian Flynn.
34. Just because others have given up on their lives and on themselves doesn’t mean you must, too. Samuel Zulu.
35. If you want life not to be hard on you, don’t quit on yourself as doing so will only make things worse. Samuel Zulu.
36. If the plane sailed with the wind’s direction, it would never take off the ground. Samuel Zulu.
37. When things get tough, just say to yourself the tough must get going, too. Samuel Zulu.
38. Remember, others are suffering more than you are. So don’t quit just yet. Samuel Zulu.
39. In times of trials is when you must look up to the Lord as He’s the only one that can help you. Samuel Zulu.
40. Remember, the battle is the Lord’s and not yours to fight. Just trust Him and all will be well. Samuel Zulu.
41. Adversity is what makes you appreciate all the good things in your life. Samuel Zulu.
42. To reap and enjoy the fruit of your labour, you need to be industrious like an ant. Samuel Zulu.
43. In this life, just know you can’t have gained without pain or sweet without sweat. Samuel Zulu.
44. Life becomes even more complicated if you don’t know why you are here in the first place. Samuel Zulu.
45. Sometimes, trying you be you in a world trying to make you be like everyone else can be the hardest thing to do. Samuel Zulu.
46. If you had everything you wanted in life at a push of a button, you will be nothing but a spoilt brat who doesn’t understand what life is all about. Samuel Zulu.
47. Hardships are what make you value all the blessings you have. Samuel Zulu.
48. Trials are what make your joy complete. Samuel Zulu.
49. Stop hiding your scars and your wounds. They are your trophies that you went through that and still survived. T.D. Jakes.
50. Too often we get frustrated with difficulties but you have to realize, you can’t have a harvest without a few weeds. Joel Osteen.
51. Quit beating yourself up. You are not a finished product. You are still a work in progress. Joel Osteen.
52. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28.
53. My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations. James 1:2.
54. Be strong and of good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. Deuteronomy 31:6.
55. And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me. Psalms 50:15.
56. You wouldn’t be who you are without all of the difficult times. Be thankful even during the trials. Joel Osteen.
57. Without adversity, you can’t know what it means to be truly blessed in life. Trialsandtests.
58. Graduating out of university is one thing and graduating from university taught by the school of life is another. Trialsandtests.
59. To have a blessed and fulfilled life, you need to pass the exams prepared by the school of adversity with flying colours. Trialsandtests.
60. Though life may be hard, with God’s grace on your side, you will finish this race of life with joy and triumph. Trialsandtests.
Hope these 60 life is hard quotes will inspire you to trust in the Lord, no matter how hard life may seem to be because, by His grace, you can overcome all things. Take care.
Sharing is caring.