Below you will find a list of 51 life after death quotes and afterlife quotes to help you prepare for eternity. We all know that our existence here on earth is brief but the big question is: are you preparing for the life to come beyond the grave? If not, let these 51 life after death quotes help you do just that before it’s too late to do so.
51 After Life Quotes.
1. Whether your life it or not, an afterlife exists when you die which will be either in heaven or hell. Trialsandtests.
2. The most important decision you will ever make while here on earth is where you will spend eternity when you die. Trialsandtests.
3. Don’t worry about your loved ones who passed away if the died in Christ, you will meet the again on the other side. Trialsandtests.
4. Until we meet on the other side, my life will never be the same since you passed away. Trialsandtests.
5. The greatest favour you can do to your precious soul is deciding where you want to spend your eternity before you die. Trialsandtests.
6. Though most people know there is life after death, they live as if this is the only life we have. Trialsandtests.
7. Only two words will decide your eternal destiny when you go to the grave which will be,” well done good and faithful servant or depart from me.’’ Trialsandtests.
8. Not knowing where you will spend your afterlife beyond the grave is the most foolish thing one can do. Trialsandtests.
9. Death won’t be a scary thing to you when you know exactly where you will be when you close your eyes in death. Trialsandtests.
10. When you go beyond the grave, you either be ushered into everlasting joy or shame and everlasting contempt. Trialsandtests.
11. If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. Will Rogers.
12. There’s a part of me that thinks perhaps we go on existing in a place even after we’ve left it. Colum McCann.
13. Endings are not always bad. Most times they’re just beginnings in disguise. Kim Harrison.
14. Seeing death as the end of life is like seeing the horizon as the end of the ocean. David Searls.
15. I mean only that I hope they find darkness or paradise without fear of it if they can. Erin Morgenstern.
16. After your death, you will be what you were before your birth. Arthur Schopenhauer.
17. Even those who want to go to heaven would rather kill than be killed. Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
18. The process of dying is falling asleep. The process of death is waking up. J. Adam Snyder.
19. Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live. John 11:25.
20. And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28.
21. Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed. 1 Corinthians 15:51.
22. And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment. Hebrews 9:27.
23. We are confident, I say and willing rather be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord. 2 Corinthians 5:8.
24. And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, today shalt thou be with me in paradise. Luke 23:43.
25. And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. Daniel 12:3.
26. Without the sun, there is no shadow; without the Son, there is the only shadow. Anthony Liccione.
27. Death is only the death of death not the death of life. Muhammad Ankan.
28. If you don’t fulfil God’s purpose for your life in this lifetime, beyond the grave, you will see how different your life would have been if you did otherwise. Samuel Zulu.
29. For most people, life after death is a fairy tale but it won’t be so then they suddenly open their eyes beyond the grave. Samuel Zulu.
30. Whether we like it or not, we are still going to exist in one way or the other beyond the grave. Samuel Zulu.
31. Beyond the grave, you will either be in everlasting joy or everlasting pain and regret of your past life. Samuel Zulu.
32. Fools that will laugh on earth, most weep in hell. Christopher Marlowe.
33. If I convert it’s because it’s better than a believer dies than that an atheist does. Christopher Hitchens.
34. Life ends with a snap of small bones, a head cracked from its stem, and a spirit unmoored. Sarah Kernochan.
35. If I lie down on my bed I must be here but if I lie down in my grave I may be elsewhere. Stevie Smith.
36. Perhaps death doesn’t mean goodbye, but rather, ’til we meet again. Paul Stefaniak.
37. As soon as you die, there are wise, super-evolved beings whose loving custody you are now in. Billy Fingers.
38. The intelligence that gives birth to stars also breathes your breath. Billy Fingers.
39. When you see your loved ones in the afterlife, it will be more loving than on earth. Billy Fingers.
40. If you saw the soul of your so-called enemy, you would probably fall in love with them. Billy Fingers.
41. If people could see each other’s souls, all war would end and everyone would go and feed the hungry. Billy Fingers.
42. Death is the get way to eternity which will be either in joy with the Lord or in everlasting misery with the devil. Trialsandtests.
43. Fools will only see the priceless value of their souls they took for granted on earth when they welcome eternity in hell. Trialsandtests.
44. He who is wise knows where he will live in the afterlife. Trialsandtests.
45. How we live here on earth will determine the kind of lives we will live beyond the grave. Trialsandtests.
46. When you die, that’s when real living begins. Trialsandtests.
47. Our lives here on earth are just an interlude for something bigger beyond the grave. Trialsandtests.
48. After death, you will either meet the Lord as your saviour or as your judge. Trialsandtests.
49. Most people when they open their eyes beyond the grave will realise that their earthly lives were nothing but a lie. Trialsandtests.
50. Knowing that our earthy lives are brief, we better set our affections on heavenly treasure and not earthly treasure that will perish one day. Trialsandtests.
51. The only way to live with everlasting joy in eternity is making Christ your Lord and personal saviour in this lifetime. Trialsandtests.
Hope these 51 life after death quotes will help you prepare for eternity with this brief earthly life you have. Take care.
Sharing is caring.