A list of 70 letting go quotes to help you freely let go of people who have outlived their purpose in your life. It’s just a matter of fact that you will have to move on without some people or things you once knew in your life. And these 70 letting go quotes here will help you do just that if you are struggling to do so.
70 Letting Go Quotes
1. Let go of people who dull your shine, poison your spirit and bring you drama. Cancel your subscriptions to their issues. Steve Maraboli.
2. At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life. Fearless soul.
3. Be like a tree and let the dead leaves drop. Rumi.
4. Doing nothing is sometimes the highest duty of man. G.K. Chesterton.
5. Stop watering dead plant which died long time ago. Trialsandtests.
6. Feelings are just visitors. Let them come and go. Mooji.
7. By letting go of the banana, the monkey becomes a mon. Swami Sarvaprananda.
8. Let come what comes, let go what goes. See what remains. Ramana Maharshi.
9. Not all the people in your life are meant to stay. Quotes Ideas.
10. Let go or be dragged. Zen Proverb.
11. I’m guilty of giving people more chances than they deserve but when I’m done, I’m done. Turcois Ominek.
12. Your time is way too valuable to be wasting on people that can’t accept who you are. Turcois Ominek.
13. Being different is a revolving door in your life where secure people enter and insecure exit. Shannon L. Alder.
14. When you leave weary of me without a word I shall gently let you go. Kim Sowol.
15. Let go of the past and the past will let go of you. Chinese Proverb.
16. There is a huge amount of freedom that comes to you when you take nothing personally. Don Miguel Ruiz.
17. The most difficult aspect of moving on is accepting that the other person already did. Faraaz Kazi.
18. You will evolve past certain people. Let yourself. Mandy Hale.
19. Love is proved the moment you let go of someone because they need you to. Shannon L. Alder.
20. It’s no use to cry over spilt milk which you can’t gather back from where it spilt. Trialsandtests.
21. Sometimes, all you need is clarity to let go of things which no longer serve you. Trialsandtests.
22. In the end, everyone leaves when their appointed times comes to do so. Trialsandtests.
23. Letting go of people becomes easier if you understand that everything in this life has a beginning and an end. Trialsandtests.
24. Sometimes, you have to move on without certain people. Trialsandtests.
25. Sometimes, you are better off without certain people. Trialsandtests.
26. It’s ok to let go of people who no longer help you grow. Trialsandtests.
27. You are a tree. So, let the dead leaves drop to the ground. Trialsandtests.
28. Don’t even feel guilty if you have to remove anyone who is not part of your destiny. Trialsandtests.
29. At times, God has to remove certain people out of your life who will hinder you from fulfilling the purpose he has for your life. Trialsandtests.
30. Never apologize for removing these types of people: toxic people, fake people, negative people, fake friends and narcissists. Trialsandtests.
31. True freedom comes when you release anything that isn’t part of your destiny. Trialsandtests.
32. If they want to leave, kindly let them do so. Trialsandtests.
33. You can’t control who comes and goes in your life. So, just leave the door wide open. Trialsandtests.
34. People come and go in life anyway. So no need to cling on to people who don’t want you in their lives. Trialsandtests.
35. Your very presence in some people’s lives irritates them like hell and you are better off without them. Trialsandtests.
36. No need of clinging to anyone who doesn’t want you in the first place. Trialsandtests.
37. Some people are meant to be part of your history but not your final destination. Trialsandtests.
38. It’s only when you move on to the new chapter in your life will you realize that certain people are meant to be in your old chapter and not the new one. Trialsandtests.
39. In the end, everyone is simply a passer-by in your life. Trialsandtests.
40. How deeply did you learn to let go? Buddha.
41. Sometimes letting things go is an act of far greater power than defending or hanging on. Eckhart Tolle.
42. Let the dead leaves drop. You are a tree. Rumi.
43. Some people are only meant to be in your past life and not your future. Trialsandtests.
44. You have to let go of you were in the past to be who you were meant to be. Trialsandtests.
45. Life goes on in the end and there is nothing you can do about it. Trialsandtests.
46. Some people will leave you when you no longer serve their selfish interest. Trialsandtests.
47. Rather than continuing to seek the truth, simply let go of your views. Buddha.
48. Sometimes, the hardest part isn’t letting go but rather learning to start over. Nicole Sobon.
49. When you let go, you create space for better things to enter your life. Buddha.
50. We all at one point in life have to move on without certain people. Trialsandtests.
51. You come to a point when you realize who was important, who is no longer important and who always be important in your life. Trialsandtests.
52. Kindly understand that it’s ok to go your separate ways if your paths cross. Trialsandtests.
53. It’s ok to let go and ghost people who no longer add value to your life. Trialsandtests.
54. Learn to let go. That is the key to happiness. Buddha.
55. Life is a balance of holding on and letting go. Rumi.
56. Don’t break your cooking pot for the passing guest. African Proverb.
57. One day, you will say halleluiah to the fact that God removed certain people out of your life he knew beforehand won’t help you progress in life. Trialsandtests.
58. It’s perfectly fine to edit certain people out of your life who are no longer compatible with your purpose in life. Trialsandtests.
59. Let the dead leaves drop as new ones are already on their way. Trialsandtests.
60. A broken clay pot or plate doesn’t become whole again. African Proverb.
61. Don’t shed a tear for what doesn’t belong to you. African Proverb.
62. Life moves on and so should we. Spencer Johnson.
63. You need no to look after hooves of dead goats. Nigerian Proverb.
64. When you give your friend a goat, you must let go of the leash. African Proverb.
65. Goodbyes are never easy but are sometimes necessary. Trialsandtests.
66. If something was meant to be in your life it will stay with you no matter what. Trialsandtests.
67. Let go and let God is all you need to do at times. Trialsandtests.
68. Firing people out of your life who no longer add value to your life is a full-time job you have to do for a lifetime as you grow. Trialsandtests.
69. People to expire. You have to let go of people who have expired in your life. Trialsandtests.
70. Don’t grieve for things which were only meant to happen but not meant to be in your life. Trialsandtests.
These are all the 70 letting go quotes I had to share with you in this post to help you have closure. If you enjoyed these quotes about letting go and moving on in life, let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to share these quotes with others. Sharing is caring. Peace.
- 51 Letting Go Of A relationship Quotes To Give You Closure.
- 75 People Come And Go Quotes To Remind you that People Come And Go.
- 75 People Come And Go Quotes To Remind you that People Come And Go.