Below is a list of 45 less is more quotes to once again remind you that you don’t need to clutter your life with stuff to be happy especially in this materialistic world we live in. May the 45 less is more quotes help you be delivered from this disease that has destroyed many lives. Enjoy.
45 Less Is More Quotes.
1. When it comes to living a happy and fulfilled life, less is always more. Samuel Zulu.
2. Being rich in life isn’t about having more stuff but having all that you only need at the right time. Samuel Zulu.
3. More doesn’t always mean better. In fact, in some situations, it just means more problems and headaches. Samuel Zulu.
4. The only situation where less isn’t more is growth because if you aren’t growing you are essentially dying while living. Samuel Zulu.
5. We all know that less is more yet, we clutter our lives with stuff we don’t even need to impress people we don’t even like. Samuel Zulu.
6. Life isn’t about acquiring stuff you won’t even take with you to the grave. It’s about learning to be content with what you have no matter how little. Samuel Zulu.
7. People who struggle with the less is more approach in their lives have greedy and covetousness issues they need to deal with ASAP. Samuel Zulu.
8. Covetousness is what makes most people live beyond their means and be discontent with what they have. Samuel Zulu.
9. If you are content with what you have, you will see no reason to clutter your life with stuff you don’t need. Samuel Zulu.
10. It’s more blessed to be content with less than to be wanting more, yet dissatisfied. Samuel Zulu.
11. He who is content with less is blessed and free from the bondage of covetousness. Samuel Zulu.
12. In the quest to wanting more than their next neighbour is how most people have plugged themselves into huge debts. Samuel Zulu.
13. Wanting less is probably a better blessing than having more. Mary Ellen Edmunds.
14. Sometimes, less is more. William Shakespeare.
15. Real luxury is not working like a maniac to take an expensive vacation. It is living a life you enjoy every day. Kathy Gottberg.
16. Minimalism is a journey from compulsion to consciousness, consumerism to common sense. Amit Kalantri.
17. Do only what is necessary and required. Efficiency is elegant. Less is more. Scott Perry.
18. Edit your life frequently and ruthlessly. It’s your masterpiece after all. Nathan W. Morris.
19. Minimalism is the intentional promotion of the things we most value and the removal of anything that distracts us from it. Joshua Becker.
20. You sell off the kingdom piece by piece and trade it for a horse that will take you anywhere. Colin Wright.
21. Clutter may rob us of the life we imagined or prevent us from creating a new vision for our future. Lisa J. Shultz.
22. When I own less, fewer things go wrong and need to be fixed. I have more space: openings in my calendar, room in my home, and calm in my heart. Lisa J. Shultz.
23. As I declutter and downsize, I gradually discover more of my essence and my purpose. Lisa J. Shultz.
24. I am becoming better at releasing the “what-ifs” that clog my closets.” Lisa J. Shultz.
25. My clearing has allowed me to rediscover things I stopped seeing and put them into a place of prominence. Lisa J. Shultz.
26. He who always desires more than what he has will end up having nothing in the end. Samuel Zulu.
27. Less is always more especially where godliness with contentment is included in the mix. Samuel Zulu.
28. He who is content with little will have more and more will be given to him. Samuel Zulu.
29. To the discontent soul, even when given the gold and silver of the whole world, it will still be enough. Samuel Zulu.
30. Materialism is one of the biggest curses that is ravaging this fallen and wicked world we live in. Samuel Zulu.
31. Minimalism costs nothing to achieve but materialism costs an arm and a leg to keep up to it. Samuel Zulu.
32. We are all bombarded with ads telling us to acquire more stuff we don’t need. Only those with discipline can overcome the temptations to have more than needed. Samuel Zulu.
33. Clarity comes from realizing you don’t need to clutter your life with stuff to be happy and fulfilled. Samuel Zulu.
34. Happy and blessed is the one who understands that the ultimate beauty of life is in its simplicity. Samuel Zulu.
35. We live in a world that is constantly trying to tell us that materialism is an express ticket to happiness. What a shame indeed. Samuel Zulu.
36. Materialism is the arch-enemy of a simple life filled with happiness, joy and fulfilment. Samuel Zulu.
37. A minimalist does not charge you for what he did. He charges you for what he did not do. Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
38. Less is more only when more is too much. Frank Lloyd Wright.
39. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. Da Vinci.
40. Simplicity is complex. It’s never simple to keep things simple. Simple solutions require the most advanced thinking. Richie Norton.
41. There were missteps. Things collected that we didn’t need. Money spent that might have been saved. Arguments that we’d one day learn to navigate. Erin Boyle.
42. Minimalism is about creating space to live simply and meaningfully; it’s about living intentionally. Laurie Buchanan.
43. There are two ways to be rich: One is by acquiring much, and the other is by desiring little. Jackie French Koller.
44. The numerous choices you have around yourself are often superficial; they don’t matter. The art lies in doing more with less. Minimal requirements, more work. Vishal Ostwal.
45. Have the courage to build your life around what is most important to you. Joshua Becker.
I hope the 45 less is more quotes above will now help you live a happy simple life filled with contentment and not cluttered with stuff you won’t even take with you when you die. Peace.
Sharing is caring.