Below, you will find a list of 60 legacy quotes and quotes about legacy that will inspire you to live a long-lasting legacy that will matter even in eternity when you leave this world. We all want to be remembered for something when we live this world and leaving a legacy quotes below will inspire you to do just that. With that said, below are the 60 legacy quotes to motivate you to positively impact others with your life before you leave this world.
60 Quotes About Legacy.
1. Whatever legacy you want to leave, please start doing it now or it’s now or never. Samuel Zulu.
2. In the end, you will only be remembered by what you have done and not how much stuff you had. Samuel Zulu.
3. It’s only when you positively impact others for the better can you truly say you left a legacy. Samuel Zulu.
4. If you want to live a long-lasting legacy, add value to other people’s lives. Samuel Zulu.
5. Impacting some one’s life for the better is the best legacy you can live on someone. Samuel Zulu.
6. We all want to be remembered for something when we leave this world but the question is what are you doing about it? Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. He who wants to be remembered when he’s gone must have the courage to take the road less travelled. Samuel Zulu.
8. Those who blindly follow the crowd like sheep been led to the slaughterhouse are never remembered for anything. Samuel Zulu.
9. The best way of being forgotten like you never existed before is blindly doing what everyone is telling you. Samuel Zulu.
10. It’s only the non-conformist that leaves a mark on this world that is remembered for generations. Samuel Zulu.
11. So, you want to be a difference-maker that will leave a mark on this world, be a non-conformist. Samuel Zulu.
12. By leaving your own footprints; you encourage others to do the same who will come after you. Samuel Zulu.
13. Your own unique unscripted story is the true legacy you have to leave behind before you die. Samuel Zulu.
14. Leave someone lease’s life and you won’t be remembered for anything in life. Samuel Zulu.
15. In your quest to leave a lasting legacy behind you, don’t forget to decide where you will spend your eternity when you die. Samuel Zulu.
16. My life is an open book; at least this photo album. R. Alan Woods.
17. Live today the way you want to be remembered tomorrow. Dillon Burroughs.
18. Stop existing and start living. Ifeanyi Enoch Onuoha.
19. Passion without purpose is like a shot without a target. Feanyi Enoch Onuoha.
20. We’re all just songs in the end. If we are lucky. George R.R. Martin.
21. A personal journey is part of the generational relay. Live your legacy then pass it on. Jo Ann V. Glim.
22. Sadly, for some people being a drama queen and a trouble maker is the only thing they will be remembered for. Samuel Zulu.
23. Your legacy begins when you start living. Samuel Zulu.
24. Sing your song and don’t die with the unsung music in you. Samuel Zulu.
25. You have a song in you the world is waiting to hear. Kindly sing that song before you die. Samuel Zulu.
26. You can’t live a long-lasting impact in this world if you live someone else’s life. Samuel Zulu.
27. Living someone else’s life is the easiest way of not being remembered when you are gone. Samuel Zulu.
28. If you don’t live your legacy, no one will ever do that on your behalf. Samuel Zulu.
29. Your legacy is on the line. So, start living today before it’s too late to do so. Samuel Zulu.
30. Let your life write a story that you and only you are meant to tell and remembered. Samuel Zulu.
31. People shouldn’t just talk about you; they should tell your tales. Amit Kalantri.
32. Serving my generation with excellence will mean my generation can in turn lead with excellence. Onyi Anyado.
33. You will get your father’s wealth one day but not his legacy. Amit Kalantri.
34. In the end, every man’s life is but a tale told to him that’s lived it, and to him alone. Tim Willocks.
35. Yesterday is gone, live for today and leave a legacy for tomorrow. Ifeanyi Enoch Onuoha.
36. We are truly defined by what we pass on to the next generation. Ifeanyi Enoch Onuoha.
37. Please think about your legacy because you are writing it every way. Gary Vee.
38. What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments but what’s woven in the lives of others. Pericles.
39. Legacy accounting: Will you have been an asset or a liability on the world’s balance sheet? Ryan Lilly.
40. You don’t have to be dead to leave a legacy. Onyi Anyado.
41. Your achievements die with you. Your deeds live on as your legacy. Manoj Vaz.
42. You can’t talk about legacy without purpose. Samuel Zulu.
43. Forget about leaving a long-lasting legacy if you haven’t figured out your true purpose in life. Samuel Zulu.
44. While others choose to imitate, be original and inspire others to do the same. Samuel Zulu.
45. In the end, we will all be only be remembered for what we have done. Samuel Zulu.
46. Life on earth is a transition. Death is the final rest of every man. What legacy do you wish to live? Lailah Gifty Akita.
47. Live your best life now; there’s no time. Ifeanyi Enoch Onuoha.
48. That is your legacy on this earth when you leave this earth: how many hearts you touched. Patti Davis.
49. No matter what happens, be good to people. Taylor Swift.
50. Our talents are living things, we give birth to them, nourish them till they grow and become immortal. Michael Bassey Johnson.
51. Everything is temporary but the power of Love is Infinite because it is the space, it is Everything. Tony Samara.
52. The earth is hiring and the pay is your legacy. Shannon L. Alder.
53. You owe it to yourself to look back one day and say it was all worth it in the end. Samuel Zulu.
54. Only what you have done for Jesus will matter in eternity when you leave this word. Samuel Zulu.
55. Without God on your side, the legacy you are trying to live in this world is all in vain. Samuel Zulu.
56. The greatest and only legacy one can live that will matter in eternity is to live for Christ and win souls to Him. Samuel Zulu.
57. The practice is simple. Whatever you’re doing, do that with total awareness. Tony Samara.
58. The kind of legacy you leave will only reflect the kind of life you lived. Andrena Sawyer.
59. The most valuable gift you can give to humanity is a good example. Ifeanyi Enoch Onuoha.
60. You can’t make a difference until you dare to be different. Orrin Woodward.
Hope these 60 legacy quotes will inspire you to live a life worth remembering both now and most importantly in the world to come in eternity when all is said and done. Peace.
Sharing is caring.