Looking for kindness quotes to help you be a better person? Here are the 63 kindness quotes that will help you to be more kind and loving to others. May the 63 kindness quotes and quotes about kindness encourage you to be more kind and tenderhearted to others.
63 Quotes About Kindness.
1. Kindness is a virtue just like patience. Trialsandtests.
2. He who is kind to the poor obtains favour from the Lord. Trialsandtests.
3. Be tenderhearted to others as you don’t know how they are hurting inside. Trialsandtests.
4. Let your goodness shine like the sun so that others may be encouraged to do the same. Trialsandtests.
5. A tenderhearted person attracts friends while a heard hearted person pushes them away. Trialsandtests.
6. He who is kind to others is rich. Trialsandtests.
7. No matter how rich you are if you are unkind to others, you are the poorest person in the world. Trialsandtests.
8. You acts of generosity will go a long way in touching other people’s lives no matter how small it may look in your sight. Trialsandtests.
9. He who lends a helping hand to the poor and disadvantaged attracts blessings from the Lord. Trialsandtests.
10. If you are unkind to the disadvantaged and take advantage of them, you attract a curse from the Lord. Trialsandtests.
11. Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle. Plato.
12. Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind. Roy T. Bennett.
13. Life becomes easier and more beautiful when we can see the good in other people. Roy T. Bennett.
14. Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. Mark Twain.
15. My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness. Dalai Lama.
16. If you want to be rich, learn to give to others. Samuel Zulu.
17. Learn to see the good in others as no one is perfect. Samuel Zulu.
18. The reason why there is so much hate in the world is people are unkind to one another. Samuel Zulu.
19. Hate in this world can only go if we learn to be kind towards each other. Samuel Zulu.
20. Learning to see the good in others is the new religion we all need to embrace. Samuel Zulu.
21. Being good to others must be your mantra you must practice daily. Samuel Zulu.
22. Kindness isn’t a one-time thing but something you must do daily until you die. Samuel Zulu.
23. We rise by lifting others. Robert Ingersoll.
24. The fragrance always stays in the hand that gives the rose. Hadar Bejar.
25. Never look down on anybody unless you are helping them up. Jesse Jackson.
26. Cleverness is a gift, kindness is a choice. Jeff Bezos.
27. No one has ever become poor by giving. Anne Frank.
28. Help others without any reason and give without the expectation of receiving anything in return. Roy T. Bennett.
29. True kindheartedness is being kind to others without expecting the same treatment from them. Trialsandtests.
30. True generosity is being generous and good to others without expecting anything in return. Trialsandtests.
31. Learn to be more tenderhearted to people who mean the most to you before doing so to people you don’t even know. Trialsandtests.
32. Be a little kinder than you have to. E. Lockhart.
33. He who is kind to himself will also do the same to others. Samuel Zulu.
34. Let your smile and kind words lift someone’s spirit. Samuel Zulu.
34. Make it your daily mission to uplift others with your kind and encouraging words. Samuel Zulu.
35. It won’t cost you a dime to be a nice person. So learn to be that all the time. Samuel Zulu.
36. To be truly kind is to know God. Samuel Zulu.
37. Where there is true love, tenderness always abounds. Samuel Zulu.
38. It’s only fake love that is rude as real love is always kind to another. Samuel Zulu.
39. But remember, boy, that a kind act can sometimes be as powerful as a sword. Rick Riordan.
40. Evil begins when you begin to treat people as things. Terry Pratchett.
41. No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. Aesop.
42. To belittle, you have to be little. Kahill Gibran.
43. A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. Steve Maraboli.
44. The average dog is a nicer person than the average person. Andy Rooney.
45. Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Wendy Mass.
46. If you are not nice to others, you are doing a disservice to others and yourself. Trialsandtests.
47. Only those who are rich inside with love can be kind to others. Trialsandtests.
48. Learn to be hospitable to others and good shall follow you all the days of your life. Trialsandtests.
49. If you want good to happen to you, learn to do good to others. Trialsandtests.
50. You can only be truly considerate to others if you love your neighbour as yourself. Trialsandtests.
51. How you treat others is the measure of your greatness. Trialsandtests.
52. Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much. Blaise Pascal.
53. Love only grows by sharing. You can only have more for yourself by giving it away to others. Brian Tracy.
54. Self-talk reflects your innermost feelings. Dr Asa Don Brown.
55. Always try to be a little kinder than is necessary. J M Barrie.
56. For it is in giving that we receive. St. Francis of Assisi.
57. Treating everyone as your neighbour is the golden rule of kindness. Samuel Zulu.
58. Help as many people as you can as that will go a long way in touching other people’s lives in a positive way. Samuel Zulu.
59. Speak words that will positively edify others and not those that will tear others down. Samuel Zulu.
60. You can be successful in life materially but if you ill-treat others, you are a terrible failure as far as life is concerned. Samuel Zulu.
61. It’s only those who are unkind to themselves that are unkind to others. Samuel Zulu.
62. To be a truly nice person means you are nice to everyone even if they don’t deserve it. Samuel Zulu.
63. If someone is rude to you, it’s their character flaw and not yours. Samuel Zulu.
Have you enjoyed these 63 kindness quotes? What new lessons did these quotes about kindness to others have they taught you? Kindly let me know in the comments below. Peace.
Sharing is caring.