Below is a list of 45 keep shining quotes and shining quotes to help keep shining your light even when others aren’t. Not everyone dares to shine their light because of fear of what others will think but the 45 keep shining quotes below will give you the courage you need to stand out and shine your light instead of being a reflection of someone else’s light. Enjoy.
45 Shining Quotes.
1. Just shine as you are with your light and don’t try to mimic someone else’s light. Samuel Zulu.
2. Even when others are dimming their light, just keep shining, anyway. Samuel Zulu.
3. Just because others can’t appreciate your light doesn’t mean you must stop shining. Just shine, anyway. Samuel Zulu.
4. The sun shines radiantly the way it does because it gracefully shines its only light and not of other stars. Samuel Zulu.
5. If you don’t shine your light, you will never shine with the brightness you were meant to shine with your light. Samuel Zulu.
6. Keep radiating love and joy to others even when others are spewing nothing but hate and negativity. Samuel Zulu.
7. Keep shining your light even when others can’t appreciate your light. Samuel Zulu.
8. You can only keep shining in life if you don’t sail using other people’s stars. Samuel Zulu.
9. You were created to shine and radiate your radiance. So, just do that by all means, darling. Samuel Zulu.
10. The moment you stop shining your light, your life becomes full of darkness and confusion. Samuel Zulu.
11. You’re beautiful, just the way you are. Shine on. And dare anyone to turn off the lights. Mandy Hale.
12. I wish that all your stars settle on your dreams so you still see them shine while the world may to forgets them. Laura Chouette.
13. Miracle in your life is like the one-sided bright moon facing the earth, on the other side, your sacrifices and struggles are faced to shine. Jagadeesh Kumar.
14. You are capable of igniting the flame of light within you. Lailah Gifty Akita.
15. Brighten your Love Light, allow your inner glow to reveal itself to the world. Ruth Soltman.
16. Brighten the corner where you are. You don’t blame God for placing you in a dark corner. You rather have thanked him for giving you the light to make it bright. Israelmore Ayivor.
17. I am a shining star, and I surround myself with people who encourage my brightness. Cheryl Richardson.
18. When the sun is shining I can do anything; no mountain is too high, no trouble too difficult to overcome. Wilma Rudolph.
19. Beauty is not in outer perfection but rather in the amount of light we allow to shine through the very thing obscuring our souls. Lynn Robinson.
20. Don’t shine so that others can see you. Shine so that through you, others can see Him. C. S. Lewis.
21. It is by vivacity and wit that man shines in the company, but trite jokes and loud laughter reduce him to a buffoon. Lord Chesterfield.
22. Just as stars shine brightest in the darkest night, your joy blazes brilliantly through life’s problems when you count them as joy. Elizabeth George.
23. Be brave enough to turn away from shiny objects, and toward the light that makes them shine. Martha Beck.
24. Being a star just means that you just find your special place and that you shine where you are. To me, that’s what being a star means. Dolly Parton.
25. They gave me eyes. All of you are beautiful; you shine like stars. But I must go away with them. Joan Slonczewski.
26. Keep shining God’s light in your life even when others are diming theirs for the fear of not fitting in with the world. Samuel Zulu.
27. The sun never gets tired of shining its radiant light. So must you. Samuel Zulu.
28. Keep shining your love and kindness to others even when you don’t feel like doing it at times. Samuel Zulu.
29. You can’t shine if you are still living in darkness. Get out of darkness first if you want to shine. Samuel Zulu.
30. If you stop shining during times of adversity, then your light isn’t strong enough. Samuel Zulu.
31. Adversity is what makes us shine the greatest we can ever think we could be. Samuel Zulu.
32. The world needs those willing to shine their light and it’s up to you to take up the challenge. Samuel Zulu.
33. The world we live in is full of darkness and evil which makes shining your light more urgent than before. Samuel Zulu.
34. May your light help and lead others out of their darkness and into the light they have been seeking in their lives. Samuel Zulu.
35. If you aren’t a truly enlightened soul, shining your light in this dark world will prove difficult. Samuel Zulu.
36. Keep shining your light and your light only and not someone else’s all the day of your life till you die. Samuel Zulu.
37. Lord, make my life a window for your light to shine through and a mirror to reflect your love to all I meet. amen. Robert H. Schuller.
38. Life has a way of shining on people who stand in the sunshine of kind actions. Bryant H. McGill.
39. When our star shines, someone else’s fades away; when our dream is fulfilled, someone else’s turns into a nightmare. Mehmet Murat Ildan.
40. If everyone spent as much time o happiness as they did on drama and anger, they’d shine a lot brighter. Jeffree Star.
41. When we have graciously endured every adversity, we become like a shining diamond. Lailah Gifty Akita.
42. If you’re brave enough to get through the darkness then you shall shine in the light. Matthew Donnelly.
43. Out of the chill and the shadow, into the thrill and the shine. Out of the dearth and the famine, into the fullness divine. Margaret Elizabeth Sangster.
44. the fame which is based on wealth or beauty is a frail and fleeting thing, but virtue shines for ages with undiminished luster. Sallust.
45. Critics are reprimanded when they get sarcastic. How absurd! Is the torch of criticism supposed to shine without burning? Franz Grillparzer.
I hope the 45 keep shining quotes above will help and inspire you to keep shining your light you were born to shine in this dark world we live in. peace.
Sharing is caring.