Below is a list of 45 just be you quotes and be you quotes to help you be yourself without the fear of judgment. Being yourself can be hard especially in this world that is constantly trying to make you be like everyone else but the 45 just be you quotes below will give you the much-needed courage to help you embrace your authentic self without fear. Enjoy.
45 Just Be You Quotes To Live By.
1. Everyone else is already taken. So just be you and unapologetically live that truth. Samuel Zulu.
2. Never apologize for being yourself. Those who truly love you will accept you for who you are full. Samuel Zulu.
3. Trying to be like someone else is the worst self-hate you can ever do to yourself. Samuel Zulu.
4. If you truly love yourself as you claim, you won’t find it difficult to be yourself regardless of what others think. Samuel Zulu.
5. Never change for the sake of wanting to be liked by others because the right people in your life will embrace the true you. Samuel Zulu.
6. Realizing that you are not perfect and that’s ok is what will make being you much easier to do. Samuel Zulu.
7. Self-acceptance also means that you accept yourself for who you are and live that truth without any apologies. Samuel Zulu.
8. You will never see an eagle wasting its time trying to be a chicken. If it did, it would probably never fly as it does. Samuel Zulu.
9. Learn to be you and not the person you pretend to be for the sake of fitting in with others or society. Samuel Zulu.
10 Remember, you didn’t come from an assembly line that is why there will never be another you and that’s your greatest power. Samuel Zulu.
11. Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind. Bernard M. Baruch.
12. You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them. Maya Angelou.
13. When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everyone will respect you. Lao Tzu.
14. We live in a world full of people who are satisfied with pretending to be someone they are not. Tommy Tran.
15. Don’t dilute yourself for any person or any reason. You are enough! Be unapologetically you. Steve Maraboli.
16. It’s simple; be you. If you’re not being you, you’re being someone else. You are not here to be someone else. Steve Maraboli.
17. It’s just better to be yourself than to try to be some version of what you think the other person wants. Matt Damon.
18. To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself. Nhat Hanh.
19. Don’t be afraid to be who you are, no matter who that person might be. Mandy Hale.
20. Don’t be an escort to people on their way to success, for it is equally as if you’re a signpost, leading the way, and rusting at the end. Michael Bassey Johnson.
21. Often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. Helen Keller.
22. You don’t have to say everything to be a light. Sometimes a fire built on a hill will bring interested people to your campfire. Shannon L. Alder.
23. You can be yourself without pursuing yourself. Have you ever seen a dog chase its tail? He just runs in circles. Criss Jami.
24. If you don’t know what you want, others will want you for what they know! You must know yourself. Israelmore Ayivor.
25. You have what others don’t have. This is good news which means you can do what others can’t do! You are unique; so are others. Israelmore Ayivor.
26. Being the real you don’t mean doing wrong things. It just means you embrace your uniqueness. Samuel Zulu.
27. If you do wrong things for the sake of being yourself, then you need to get rid of that sinful self in you at all costs. Samuel Zulu.
28. Not everyone will embrace the authentic you but that’s their problem, not yours, dear. Samuel Zulu.
29. If people around you can’t accept who you are, then it’s time to change company. Samuel Zulu.
30. Never say sorry for being yourself as that all that you have can’t be taken away from you. Samuel Zulu.
31. The fact that no one can be you must bring great joy to your heart and not sadness and the feeling of not fitting in. Samuel Zulu.
32. If you find yourself fitting in with everyone, just know you are living your fake self for the sake of pleasing others. Samuel Zulu.
33. I am who I am and I will always live that truth for the rest of my life until I die. Samuel Zulu.
34. Being you also means living the life you know is right for you even when others don’t agree with your choices as long as they aren’t sinful or evil. Samuel Zulu.
35. You are not here to fit into anyone’s mould of how your life must be or how you must live it. Samuel Zulu.
36. Love who you are and be you and do you without any apologies. Samuel Zulu.
37. You have the approval of yourself. That’s quite enough for us who know true inner peace. Charmaine Smith.
38. Be yourself. Become all that you want to be. You should go as far as you can. There is no limit to what you can achieve. Lailah Gifty Akita.
39. When someone is nasty or treats you poorly, don’t take it personally. It says nothing about you, but a lot about them. Michael Josephson.
40. We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves. Francois de La Rochefoucauld.
41. Be yourself. Be true to that, to your heart. Patience. See what happens if you step back instead of bounding forward. Nora Roberts.
42. Just be yourself. Let people see the real, imperfect, flawed, quirky, weird, beautiful, magical person that you are. Mandy Hale.
43. Be you and only you, which means be you and all the people you have loved. Dean Koontz.
44. If you can’t love yourself, how in the hell are you gonna love somebody else? RuPaul.
45. I don’t wear the opinions of others anymore, I learnt to dress. Nikki Rowe.
I hope the 45 just be you quotes above will help you have the courage to unapologetically be who you are regardless of what others may think. Take care.
Sharing is caring.