Looking for jealousy quotes? Here are the 63 quotes about jealousy and envy to help you see the evils of being jealous of others in life and why you must avoid this deadly disease of jealousy and envy. May these 63 jealousy quotes give you an understanding of this issue concerning jealousy.
63 Quotes About Jealousy And Envy.
1. Not everyone is happy for you when you succeed. Trialsandtests.
2. Just because someone is smiling at you doesn’t mean that person means good. Trialsandtests.
3. Some people are only happy when you are below them. Trialsandtests.
4. Sadly, your happiness and success is someone else’s displeasure. Trialsandtests.
5. It’s jealousy that made Lucifer turn into a devil. Trialsandtests.
6. Not every person that says they have your back means what they say. Trialsandtests.
7. Sadly, your success will also make your enemies without your knowledge. Trialsandtests.
8. Comparison with others is the mother of all jealousy. Trialsandtests.
9. Jealousy and envy are indeed closely related cousins. Trialsandtests.
10. Envy only destroy and not to build. Trialsandtests.
11. The worst part of success is trying to find someone who is happy for you. Bette Midler.
12. Nothing brings on jealousy like laughter. Françoise Sagan.
13. A coward talks to everyone but you. Shannon L. Alder.
14. The thermometer of success is merely the jealousy of the malcontents. Salvador Dali.
15. He was jealous of her future, and she of his past. Anais Nin.
16. Jealousy is a weak emotion. Jay-Z.
17. What is jealousy but a reflection of your own failures? Michael Connelly.
18. I crave a love so deep that the ocean would be jealous. Rumi.
19. Jealousy is a disease. Get Wellson.
20. Jealousy is the fear of comparison. Max Frisch.
21. Envy is what made Cain be the first murder on earth when he killed Abel. Samuel Zulu.
22. Envy when fully matured begets murder. Samuel Zulu.
23. Jealousy against others just shows how fallen and depraved natural man is. Samuel Zulu.
24. Jealous people are nothing but cowards who have failed to make it in life. Samuel Zulu.
25. Don’t let anyone tell you that can’t do it just because they failed. Samuel Zulu.
26. Just because they failed to make it in life doesn’t mean you will fail too. Samuel Zulu.
27. He who’s envious of other’s success won’t ever succeed in life. Samuel Zulu.
28. The envious just build a snare against their own souls. Samuel Zulu.
29. He who digs a ditch for others to fall into shall be the one to fall into it first. Samuel Zulu.
30. The Lord’ hand is against all those who envy others. Samuel Zulu.
31. Don’t late the jealousy of weak people discourage you from succeeding in life. Samuel Zulu.
32. This world will be much better if the comparison to others never existed. Samuel Zulu.
33. Satan is the father of all envy and jealousy as we know it. Samuel Zulu.
34. People who wish bad luck to others are the very ones who fall into mischief. Samuel Zulu.
35. You doing better than some people will sadly make you an enemy. Samuel Zulu.
36. Enmity is often the result of deep-rooted envy. Samuel Zulu.
37. Envy is for people who don’t have the self-esteem to be jealous. Bauvard.
38. Humans are suspicious and jealous creatures. When they see something perfect, they want to find a flaw. Gosho Aoyama.
39. Trifles light as air are to the jealous confirmations strong as proofs of holy writ. William Shakespeare.
40. Do not share your thoughts with people who think that what you are thinking is not worth thinking. Michael Bassey Johnson.
41. Besides, I’m not jealous. I’m just so in love with you that there isn’t anything else. Ernest Hemingway.
42. A best friend is the one person that doesn’t leave you worse off by their actions or yours. Shannon L. Alder.
43. Marriage and its entourage of possession and jealousy enslave the spirit. Irvin D. Yalom.
44. Yet he was jealous, though he did not show it, For jealousy dislikes the world to know it. Lord Byron.
45. Would that thy love, beloved, had less trust in me, that it might be more anxious. Heloise.
46. Beware of those who are bitter, for they will never allow you to enjoy your fruit. Suzy Kassem.
47. My eyes are green, Cause I eat a lot of vegetables it has nothing to do with your new friend. Erykah Badu.
48. Never waste jealousy on a real man: it is the imaginary man that supplants us all in the long run. George Bernard Shaw.
49. Fame is a jealous mistress and will brook no rival. Tiruvalluvar Kural.
50. Great people will always be mocked by those who feel smaller than them. Suzy Kassem.
51. My heart is too valuable to allow hatred and jealousy to rent a spot. Mufti Ismail Menk.
52. I do think he hated him as one man will hate another who draws off the affection of a beloved. Geraldine Brooks.
53. When you are unhappy, happy people are disgusting. Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
54. Jealousy is an attempt to hold by force what you know you can’t hold by merit. Bangambiki Habyarimana.
55. People who are jealous of you, are well known that you are four steps ahead of them. Santosh Kumar.
56. Other people’s happiness is the single most annoying thing to bitter people. Wayne Gerard Trotman.
57. Don’t mention your fortune in front of an unfortunate. Amit Kalantri.
58. Jealousy has no bounds. It cannot be quenched, even by death. Soman Chainani.
59. An ability to count other people’s blessings in place of your own blessings is called jealousy. Amit Kalantri.
60. Loving someone just because you hate someone else is like Not loving either of them. Mahendar Singh Jakhar.
61. It was jealousy that was at the bottom of it – jealousy which survives every other passion of mankind. Virginia Woolf.
62. Jealousy is a deficiency of your mind that damages only you, no one else. Ehsan Sehgal.
63. Our respect had once been mutual. But that was before the envy. Shelby Mahurin.
Hope these 63 jealousy quotes and quotes about jealousy in life will help you avoid being jealous of others as it makes you look bad and not worth it. Peace.
Sharing is caring.