Are you an introvert and are looking for introvert quotes to make you feel at home? Here are 75 introvert quotes to help you on this matter. Introverts indeed possess hidden treasures due to their solitary lifestyle and the quotes about introverts here will reveal more on that. May the 75 introvert quotes below help you understand the secret power we introverts have.
75 Quotes About Introverts
1. It’s he who spends quality time with himself that learns who he truly is. Trialsandtests.
2. Spending quality time alone is far better than being with toxic people. Trialsandtests.
3. My secret power is that I am always happy on my own without needing anyone. Trialsandtests.
4. Introverts value me time because they understand that me-time is crucial to self-discovery. Trialsandtests.
5. Being alone in peace is much better than being surrounded by energy vampires who drain the life out of you. Trialsandtests.
6. I am never bored alone because I value me time. Trialsandtests.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. Solitude doesn’t mean loneliness. Trialsandtests.
8. Introverts only have fewer friends because they understand that quality is always better than quantity. Trialsandtests.
9. An introvert with only one true friend is miles better than an extrovert with 10 fake friends. Trialsandtests.
10. Even when I am alone, I am never lonely because I know I am my best friend forever. Trialsandtests.
11. Solitude matters and for some people, it’s their breath. Susan Cain.
12. I was never less alone than when by myself. Edward Gibbon.
13. People empty me. I have to get away to refill. C. Bukowski.
14. He who knows does not speak and he who speaks doesn’t not know. Lao Tzu.
15. Quiet people have the loudest minds. Stephen Hawking.
16. Sometimes, being an introvert is the best way to keep toxic people away from your life. Samuel Zulu.
17. It’s just that some people prefer being alone to be around a group of people they don’t resonate with. Samuel Zulu.
18. When it comes to self-love, introverts are the best people to learn from. Samuel Zulu.
19. If you love yourself, you won’t need a bunch of fake people to make you feel loved. Samuel Zulu.
20. I spend quality time alone because I know how it’s important to my personal growth. Samuel Zulu.
21. It’s people who spend quality time with themselves that truly discover their uniqueness. Samuel Zulu.
22. Telling an introvert to go to a party is like telling a saint to go to Hell. Criss Jami.
23. The most introspective souls are often those that have been hurt the most. Shannon Alder.
24. The limited circle is pure. Franz Kafka.
25. The only problem with seeing people you know is that they know you. Brent Runyon.
26. I was born as a forest, but I feel overwhelmed by all these trees. Theladyfidgets.
27. I search for solitude and within that search I find me. Miles Patrick Yonka.
28. Don’t be fooled by my quiet exterior. It hides a wild mind and passionate heart. John Mark Green.
29. Not every smiling face is truly happy; some are just introverts in disguise. Fausat.
30. Don’t sell features and benefits. Tell a story. Matthew Pollard.
31. Don’t give price more attention than it deserves. Say it and move on. Matthew Pollard.
32. Extroverts speak, while introverts write. That’s the only difference. Ramana Pemmaraju.
33. In a world where people die for fame, we introverts crave isolation. Harman Kaur.
34. In a world that is full of fake people, being alone is a blessing. Trialsandtests.
35. I love being alone because I like being surrounded by peace and not drama. Trialsandtests.
36. Wise people have fewer friends. Trialsandtests.
37. Being alone quietly with my thoughts is the best time I can have with myself. Trialsandtests.
38. Being alone and reading books is far better than aimlessly partying and clubbing with friends who don’t add any value to your life. Trialsandtests.
39. We introverts like reading books alone as we understand how that is vital to our personal development. Trialsandtests.
40. I prefer being alone to being with people who only bring drama to my life. Trialsandtests.
41. You should never have to feel inauthentic or deceptive to succeed in business. Matthew Pollard.
42. Your business is always changing- your process needs to change too. Matthew Pollard.
43. You can’t blame yourself for what you didn’t know. Matthew Pollard.
44. Introverts love, extroverts think they love. Alan Maiccon.
45. It pays to be an introvert these days as it protects you from fake friends who just want to use you for their selfish benefits. Samuel Zulu.
46. It’s not that I am antisocial. It’s just that I am very intentional about the people I allow into my life. Samuel Zulu.
47. We introverts are intentional with who we allow in our lives which is why we have fewer friends. Samuel Zulu.
48. It’s not everything you must disclose to people. Some things are better kept to yourself. Samuel Zulu.
49. Introversion is the best weapon to use to fight off negative people from your life. Samuel Zulu.
50. We introverts we only talk sensitive things to the right people which why we seem so quiet. Samuel Zulu.
51. It’s still waters that are the deepest. Samuel Zulu.
52. Introverts move a little slower, speak a little less, and rest a little more. Adam S. McHugh.
53. Silence isn’t always agreement. Sometimes people no longer argue because they no longer care. Joyce Rachelle.
54. Beware of those who don’t fight back. Sooner or later, they will. Joyce Rachelle.
55. The more you talk, the less people listen. Meg White.
56. Woe to him who offends a patient man who has just reached his limit. Joyce Rachelle.
57. Introverts think about more than just being introverts. Oliver Markus.
58. It needs strength to stay silent, but it needs the courage to confide in somebody. Namrata Kumari.
59. The fact that we can spend time being alone without being bored with ourselves is our secret power. Samuel Zulu.
60. He who enjoys time with himself needs no validation from another. Samuel Zulu.
61. Introverts love themselves which is why they prefer spending quality time with themselves than with others. Samuel Zulu.
62. It’s he who doesn’t value himself who doesn’t value the importance of me-time. Samuel Zulu.
63. It’s not the number of friends you have in your life that matters: it’s the quality that does. Samuel Zulu.
64. Silence is a source of great strength. Lao Tzu.
65. Everyone shines, given the right lighting. Susan Cain.
66. I am rarely bored alone; I am often bored in groups and crowds. Laurie Helgoe.
67. I think a lot, but I don’t say much. Anne Frank.
68. I am a minimalist. I like saying the most with the least. Bob Newhart.
69. Introverts are word economists in a society suffering from verbal diarrhea. Michaela Chung.
70. Beware of those who seek constant crowds; they are nothing alone. Charles Bukowski.
71. Being in a crowd whose values you don’t align with is the loneliest thing. Samuel Zulu.
72. I am very economical with the number of people I allow in my life as I know not everyone is worth my time. Samuel Zulu.
73. It’s he who seeks the constant attention from crowds that’s the loneliest. Samuel Zulu.
74. I prefer being productive alone than being unproductive with people who don’t help me grow. Samuel Zulu.
75. I use me time to recharge myself after a busy day. Samuel Zulu.
Did you enjoy these 75 introvert quotes? What new things have these quotes about introverts taught you? Kindly let me know in the comments below. Peace, my fellow dear introverts.
Sharing is caring