Self-worth is crucial in life if you want to truly love yourself unconditionally as the 77 self-worth quotes will illustrate below.
It’s such a sad time we live in where most people don’t love who they are and waste time trying to be like someone else in this social media world we live in.
You don’t need others to approve of you and let the quotes about self-worth and self-esteem in this post help you understand that. Your self-worth isn’t determined by what society or what others think of you.
Remember, if you don’t love yourself, no one will ever do that for and you will spend the rest of your life hating yourself till you die. Don’t let that happen to you.
Having said that, here are the 77 inspiring self-worth quotes that will help you start loving yourself and become more confident about your self-worth.
77 Inspiring Quotes About Self Worth.
1. Others can only make you feel inferior about yourself with your consent. Trialsandtests.
2. What others think of you does not determine your self-worth. Trialsandtests.
3. You are worthy and you are loved. Don’t let the devil fill you with self-hate. Trialsandtests.
4. Reject all the self-hate thoughts. They are from the devil. Trialsandtests.
5. Satan wants to hate yourself because he hates you like hell. Trialsandtests.
6. Suicide is the worst form of self-hate one can do to oneself. Trialsandtests.
7. He who loves himself will never feel lonely though he’s alone. Trialsandtests.
8. Self-love isn’t a onetime thing but something you must do daily for life. Trialsandtests.
9. You will never see a leopard trying to get rid of its spots. Trialsandtests.
10. A slow as a tortoise, it still loves itself that is why it moves at its own pace. Trialsandtests.
11. Thought the moon is less bright than the sun, it never tries to be like it. Trialsandtests.
12. To know yourself worth you must first know what you are worth. Trialsandtests.
13. If you feel you are unworthy of happiness that will be your reality for sure. Trialsandtests.
14. You deserve happiness, too. Don’t talk yourself out of it. Trialsandtests.
15. If you value yourself, you won’t mind what others think of you. Trialsandtests.
16. Sometimes the hardest part of the journey is believing you’re worthy of the trip. Glenn Beck.
17. You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with. Wayne W. Dyer.
18. It’s ok to lose people but never lose yourself. Buddha.
19. People often confuse ego with self-respect. Buddha.
20. Not everyone will understand your journey. Just be yourself and carry on. Buddha.
21. The first rule of kindness is to be kind to yourself. Buddha.
22. If you want to be strong, learn to enjoy being alone. Buddha.
23. Once you feel you are avoided by someone, never disturb them again. Buddha.
24. Self-talk reflects your innermost feelings. Dr Asa Don Brown.
25. If a man thinks he is not conceited, he is very conceited indeed. C.S. Lewis.
26. Stop the negative self-talk. It’s just doing you more harm than good. Samuel Zulu.
27. Today is the time to start valuing yourself as tomorrow isn’t promised. Samuel Zulu.
28. If you don’t value yourself, you will believe everything others say about you. Samuel Zulu.
29. If you don’t love yourself now, you will bitterly regret it later. Samuel Zulu.
30. Why hate the person you see in the mirror? It makes no sense. Samuel Zulu.
31. The person you see in the mirror is your bestie and not your enemy. Samuel Zulu.
32. Self-love is the first step to start valuing yourself. Samuel Zulu.
33. Without self-love, self-worth is nothing but a pipe dream. Samuel Zulu.
34. He who values himself needs no other to validate him. Samuel Zulu.
35. You will never see an eagle asking a chicken to be what it is. Samuel Zulu.
36. You will never see the sun seeking permission from other stars to shine. Samuel Zulu.
37. You are wonderfully made in God’s image. So, why hate yourself? Samuel Zulu.
38. You can only value others if you first value yourself. Samuel Zulu.
39. Learn to please yourself and not people you don’t even know or like. Samuel Zulu.
40. You have the right to be you. So, be that person. Samuel Zulu.
41. You are here to be you, to do you, and not to do someone else, please. Samuel Zulu.
42. If you value yourself, you won’t waste time pleasing society or others. Samuel Zulu.
43. Why seek the validation of others when you are the only validation you need. Samuel Zulu.
44. You are the only permission you need to be you and no one else’s. Samuel Zulu.
45. Suicide is just a demonstration of a lack of self-worth gone wild. Samuel Zulu.
46. For all those who longed to find a best friend and found it in themselves. Sandra Kring.
47. Remember, you’re not half of anything, you’re twice of everything. Viet Thanh Nguyen.
48. Tis hard to live in a world where all look upon you as below them. James Fenimore Cooper.
49. You are not your mistakes. Lisa Lieberman Wang.
50. Never bend your head. Hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye. Helen Keller.
51. Self-worth comes from one thing: thinking that you are worthy. Wayne Dyer.
52. Put all your excuses aside and remember this: you are capable. Zig Ziglar.
53. Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hands break on. Maxwell Maltz.
54. Be faithful to that which exists within yourself. Andre Gide.
55. I care for no man on earth, and no man on earth cares for me. Charles Dickens.
56. People who do not value you are worthless and those who do are priceless. Amit Abraham.
57. The beauty on the inside, will determine the ugly on the outside. Anthony Liccione.
58. It’s tragic that we recognized our self-worth from external validation. Aditya Ajmera.
59. You are not what others think you are. You are what God knows you are. Shannon Alder.
60. Who would you impress if the world was blind? Shannon L. Alder.
61. As you think, so you will be. Trialsandtests.
62. Other people’s opinions don’t define you. You define you. Trialsandtests.
63. You are what God thinks of you and not what other’s think of you. Trialsandtests.
64. Self-respect says your identity isn’t defined by the opinions of others. Trialsandtests.
65. Life becomes more romantic if you love and value yourself. Trialsandtests.
66. You will never value yourself if you don’t see your self-worth. Trialsandtests.
67. Loving yourself is the genesis of a happy and joyful existence. Trialsandtests.
68. Blessed is the one who seeks no validation from others to feel valued. Trialsandtests.
69. God is the one who knows your self-worth. So listen to Him only. Trialsandtests.
70. Love yourself and you will never seek it outside. Trialsandtests.
71. Don’t trade your values for validation. Trialsandtests.
72. You are perfectly beautiful the way you are. Trialsandtests.
73. He who hates himself will see no wrong in hurting others, too. Trialsandtests.
74. As low as a tortoise is, you will never see wishing it was a cheetah. Trialsandtests.
75. The moment self-love leaves you, the feeling of inadequacy comes in. Trialsandtests.
76. Stop undervaluing yourself. You are that important. Trialsandtests.
77. You are not a mistake which why you are breathing right now. Trialsandtests.
Hope these 77 self-worth quotes will inspire you to start valuing and loving yourself starting right now. Take care and positive vibes always.
Sharing is caring.