Self-love and self-care are crucial for your personal wellbeing and happiness as the 77 inspiring self-love quotes about loving yourself below will show you.
Loving yourself is very important because you can’t love others if you don’t love yourself in the first place as you can’t give what you don’t have in the first place.
Without self-love, you will be a dysfunctional person on the inside who will be full of self-hate and low self-worth.
As the inspirational quotes about self-love and self-worth will show you below, you will only be truly happy and start living blissfully if you start loving yourself unconditionally.
So, if you want to truly start loving yourself today, here are the 77 inspiring self-love quotes to help you start seeing your self-worth again on your self-love journey.
77 Inspiring Quotes About Self-Love.
1. He who loves himself won’t ever think about killing himself. Trialsandtests.
2. Stop the negative self-talk. It does you no good. Trialsandtests.
3. You can’t fill other people’s vessels with love when yours is empty. Trialsandtests.
4. If you don’t adore yourself, sadly, no one will ever do that for you. Trialsandtests.
5. If you love yourself, you will be like the sun needing nothing outside to shine. Trialsandtests.
6. Fill your own cup first before thinking of filing other’s cups. Trialsandtests.
7. Self-acceptance is the first step to self-love. Trialsandtests.
8. Accept yourself and loving yourself will be so much easier to do. Trialsandtests.
9. One of your greatest power is that no one can be you. Embrace that. Trialsandtests.
10. He who loves himself won’t desire to be like someone else. Trialsandtests.
11. If you hate yourself, you will be another suicide statistic in no time. Trialsandtests.
12. Suicide is nothing more than self-hate gone wild. Trialsandtests.
13. You will never see the sun seeking permission from other stars to shine. Trialsandtests.
14. The tortoise is slow as hell but you will never see it trying to be a cheetah. Trialsandtests.
15. Like the sun, shine your own light and stop seeking permission to do so. Trialsandtests.
16. How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you. Rupi Kaur.
17. You carry so much love in your heart. Give some to yourself. R.Z.
18. Talk to your self like some you love. Brene Brown.
19. Taking care of myself doesn’t mean, “me first.” It means, “me too.” L.R Knosts.
20. Do your thing and don’t care if they like it. Tina Fey, Bossypants.
21. When a woman becomes her own best friend life is easier. Diane Von Furstenberg.
22. The most terrifying thing is to accept oneself completely. C.G. Jung.
23. To fall in love with yourself is the secret to happiness. Robert Moley.
24. Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself. Coco Chanel.
25. If you have the ability to love, love yourself first. Charles Bukowski.
26. Fall in love with your solitude. Rupi Kaur.
27. I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art. Madonna.
28. In your own life it’s important to know how spectacular you are. Steve Maraboli.
29. In order to love who you are, you can’t hate experiences that shaped you. Andrea Dykstra.
30. You are not what others think you are. You are what God knows you are. Shannon Alder.
31. I am more than my scars. Andrew Davidson.
32. She remembered who she was and the game changed. Lalah Delia.
33. You were not meant for a mundane or mediocre life. Steve Maraboli.
34. Allow yourself to enjoy each happy moment in your life. Steve Maraboli.
35. Lighten up on yourself. No one is perfect. Gently accept your humanness. Deborah Day.
36. Do you love yourself enough to be what you love yourself enough to want. Steve Maraboli.
37. Don’t doubt yourself, that’s what haters are for. Turcois Ominek.
38. Be you, love you. All ways, always. Alexandra Elle.
39. Solitude is where I place my chaos to rest and awaken my inner peace. Nikki Rowe.
40. I like myself. when I am myself. Nayyirah Waheed.
41. You’ll never know who you are unless you shed who you pretend to be. Vironika Tugaleva.
42. Vulnerability is the least celebrated emotion in our society. Mohadesa Najumi.
43. Stay true to yourself. An original is worth more than a copy. Suzy Kassem.
44. The goal is to learn to be nurturing with yourself so you can feel free. Deborah Day.
45. When you love yourself more, other people can do the same. Daniel Mangena.
46. Suicide will be virtually non-existent if people truly loved themselves. Samuel Zulu.
47. You are loved and worthy of love. Samuel Zulu.
48. Remember, you are worth more than you will ever think. Samuel Zulu.
49. Self-love starts with self-care. Samuel Zulu.
50. If you don’t care about your wellbeing, no one will ever do that for you. Samuel Zulu.
51. No one will ever love you the way you do. So, don’t starve love to yourself. Samuel Zulu.
52. Why starve yourself with love when your heart has an abundance of it? Samuel Zulu.
53. God loves you. So why hate yourself. Samuel Zulu.
54. Self-hate is of the devil. Avoid it at all costs. Samuel Zulu.
55. You don’t need anyone’s validation to love yourself. Start doing it now. Samuel Zulu.
56. You are the only permission you need to love yourself as you are. Samuel Zulu.
57. He who likes himself fears no rejection from anyone. Samuel Zulu.
58. Loved or hated never change your identity for the sake of acceptance. Samuel Zulu.
59. Though others reject you. At least don’t reject yourself. Samuel Zulu.
60. Stars don’t compare themselves to each other. So, why should you? Samuel Zulu.
61. Like the heavenly stars, you were created to shine your own light. Samuel Zulu.
62. Love yourself now and you will never have to seek love from outside till death. Samuel Zulu.
63. The day you start loving yourself is the day you truly start living. Samuel Zulu.
64. Love your self first and happiness will be a sure thing in your life. Samuel Zulu.
65. You will never see happy people who hate themselves. Samuel Zulu.
66. True love begins when you accept yourself in your totality. Amy Leigh Mercree.
67. Love yourself deeply and be satisfied with the amazing life you create. Amy Leigh Mercree.
68. If you’re capable of despising your own behaviour, you might just love yourself. Criss Jami.
69. All love begins with the love within. Vironika Tugaleva.
70. Self-acceptance is pure power. Amy Leigh Mercree.
71. You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody. Maya Angelou.
72. Your personal truth is your gift to the world. Jennifer Elisabeth.
73. love thy neighbour yes, but love thyself first. Solange Nicole.
74. Love your neighbour as you love yourself. Jesus.
75. Once you’ve accepted all of yourself you won’t have anything left to fear. Kris Franken.
76. Contrary to when in company, I rarely feel lonely being alone. Dean Cocozza.
77. You can love yourself better than anyone else can love you. Saskia Lightstar.
Hope these 77 self-love quotes will be more than enough to help you stop the negative self-talk about yourself so that you can start loving yourself fully and unconditionally. Peace.
Sharing is caring.
- 63 Self-Respect Quotes To Remind You The Importance Of Self-Respect.
- 81 Short Love Quotes To Help You Love Selflessly.
- 54 Believe In Yourself Quotes To Help Boost Your Self Confidence.