Below is a list of 77 worth quotes and knowing your worth quotes to help you value yourself more than ever before and to remind you that anything worthwhile in life doesn’t come easy. May the 77 worth quotes below help you see your true worth. Enjoy.
77 Knowing Your Worth Quotes.
1. Other people’s opinions of you have no bearing in determining your worth. Samuel Zulu.
2. Your worth isn’t dependent on money or material stuff. Samuel Zulu.
3. You are worthy of love, dear. Samuel Zulu.
4. Not everyone in life is worth your time and energy. Samuel Zulu.
5. Nothing in this life is worthwhile without sacrifice. Samuel Zulu.
6. Without sacrifice, worth and value go out of the window. Samuel Zulu.
7. Only God knows the true worth of your precious life. Samuel Zulu.
8. If something is valuable to you, you will give it your time. Samuel Zulu.
9. Value determines how something is worth to you. Samuel Zulu.
10. Have no time for people who aren’t worth your time to begin with. Samuel Zulu.
11. Not everything in life is worth sacrificing for. Samuel Zulu.
12. If you decide to sacrifice for something, ensure that it’s worth the sacrifice. Samuel Zulu.
13. Love will come to you if you know you deserve it. Samuel Zulu.
14. Nothing of value in this life comes cheap and easily. Samuel Zulu.
15. We all have our own worth and value in life. Samuel Zulu.
16. How you value something or someone determines it’s worth to you. Samuel Zulu.
17. Don’t value useless things that have not eternal value at all. Samuel Zulu.
18. No one will ever see your worth the way Jesus does. Samuel Zulu.
19. If no one sees your worth, at least God does and that all what matters. Samuel Zulu.
20. Your material wealth can’t equal the value of your priceless soul. Samuel Zulu.
21. Things not worth your time don’t deserve a place in your life. Samuel Zulu.
22. You are fearfully and wonderfully made in God’s image. Samuel Zulu.
23. Value yourself because the Lord valued you before you were born. Samuel Zulu.
24. Worth and sacrifice always go hand in hand. Samuel Zulu.
25. All have their worth and each contributes to the worth of the others. J.R.R. Tolkien.
26. If I could bronze my love, it’d be worthy of a silver medal. Dark Jar Tin Zoo.
27. Mostly it is loss which teaches us about the worth of things. Arthur Schopenhauer.
28. She lost her worth the time he took away her pride. Sherylway.
29. You are not your mistakes: they are what you did, not who you are. Lisa Lieberman.
30. Self-worth comes from one thing: thinking that you are worthy. Wayne Dyer.
31. Flying might not be all plain sailing, but the fun of it is worth the price. Amelia Earhart.
32. Reminder, you are worthy of all the love you have been given. Wren Wilds.
33. Stand strong in your worth and don’t let anyone talk you out of it. Mandy Hale.
34. Love was not enough to fight or I was not worth to fight. Arzum Uzun.
35. Just because it won’t last doesn’t mean it isn’t worth something. Nina De Gramont.
36. Anything worth worrying about is something worth praying about. Israelmore Ayivor.
37. Everything worth having comes with a trial worth withstanding. Debalina Haldar.
38. Believe that you are someone worth saving. Slade Combs.
39. You will not invest in yourself if you think you are not worth it. Saji Ijiyemi.
40. Living life without hardships is simply not living at all. Chris Imholte.
41. Nothing worth doing in life comes easy. Samuel Zulu.
42. Life is only worth remembering when you overcome adversity. Samuel Zulu.
43. Your hardships are what make success as sweet as honey. Samuel Zulu.
44. Nothing is sweeter than money you have worked for. Samuel Zulu.
45. Remember, there is no sweet without sweat and worth without sacrifice. Samuel Zulu.
46. Your life will only mean something if you value it by making wise choices. Samuel Zulu.
47. A relationship has no value if you don’t sacrifice for it. Samuel Zulu.
48. Commitment is what will make your relationship have value. Samuel Zulu.
49. Live a life worth remembering both now and beyond the grave. Samuel Zulu.
50. Adversity is unpleasant but it’s rewards are worth it. Samuel Zulu.
51. If money wasn’t hard to come by, it would have no value. Samuel Zulu.
52. Money though a piece of paper has value because it doesn’t come easy. Samuel Zulu.
53. Things that come easily in life have little worth and value. Samuel Zulu.
54. Loss teaches us the worth of something who it was around. Samuel Zulu.
55. God and not other people determine your value and worth. Samuel Zulu.
56. You are more precious that all the creation in the universe in God’s sight. Samuel Zulu.
57. Christ’s death is proof of how worth your life is in His sight. Samuel Zulu.
58. Take God out of the equation and your life become worthless. Samuel Zulu.
59. If it’s worth it for you, you will sacrifice for it, till you obtain it. Samuel Zulu.
60. If you can’t sacrifice for it, the you don’t value it as you thought. Samuel Zulu.
61. A woman worth pursuing is adorned with godly character of humility. Samuel Zulu.
62. Success only has value when you sweat for it. Samuel Zulu.
63. You can only value something you have wholeheartedly sacrificed for. Samuel Zulu.
64. A handful of patience is worth more than a bushel of brains. Dutch Proverb.
65. Two good talkers are not worth one good listener. Chinese Proverb.
66. Peace is costly but it is worth the expense. African Proverb.
67. A brain is worth little without a tongue. French Proverb.
68. He that spends more than he is worth spins a rope for his own neck. French Proverb.
69. A cow does not know what her tail is worth until she has lost it. French Proverb.
70. A sparrow in hand is worth more than a vulture flying. French Proverb.
71. We know the worth of a thing when we have lost it. French Proverb.
72. What is worth receiving is worth returning. French Proverb.
73. A single penny fairly got, is worth a thousand that are not. German Proverb.
74. He who prizes little things, is worthy of great ones. German Proverb.
75. When the root is worthless, so is the tree. German Proverb.
76. A bird in the cage is worth a hundred at large. Italian Proverb.
77. One bird in the hand is worth four in the air. Latin Proverb.
Hope these 77 worth quotes on knowing your worth will help you discover and know your true worth which isn’t determined by money or opinion of other people. Take care.
Sharing is caring.