Below is a list of 45 uplifting quotes for women and women uplifting quotes to inspire you to be a strong woman of purpose that will inspire other women to do the same. if you are feeling low, the 45 uplifting quotes for women below are what you need to recharge your batteries.
45 Women Uplifting Quotes.
1. Learn to be a strong and confident woman of class and character who’s swayed by the opinion of others. Samuel Zulu.
2. As a lady, you have to be strong in the Lord for you fight the evils attacks from within the family orchestrated by Satan. Samuel Zulu.
3. Strong and confident women need not the approval of society to tell them how beautiful they are or can be. Samuel Zulu.
4. No confident woman will ever allow society or others to dictate their standards of beauty. Samuel Zulu.
5. A woman’s wisdom is not measured by how much she can talk but by her ability to choose which battles aren’t worth her fight. Samuel Zulu.
6. Never allow any man to treat you like disposable trash or carelessly carouse your body in a lustful manner. Samuel Zulu.
7. Remember, you are not a whore. So, don’t carelessly allow any man to dump his seed into you if he has no plant of caring for the resulting offsprings. Samuel Zulu.
8. Be a woman of dignity and chaste in character and not cheap in the sense that any man can do whatever he desires with your body. Samuel Zulu.
9. Woman, you are not a public toilet. Stop letting useless men dump their dirt on you. Samuel Zulu.
10. The fact that women can physical bring another life into this world shows how resilient and strong women are. Samuel Zulu.
11. All great men have fallen just because of a woman that is why women are a force to be reckoned with. Samuel Zulu.
12. Why undervalue yourself as a woman. Don’t you know that all it takes to bring a strong man down is a simple woman as in the case of Samson and Delilah? Samuel Zulu.
13. In the heart of every caregiver is knowing that we are all connected. As I do for you, I do for me. Tia Walker.
14. To be undefeated, to primer is to learn the game for not just your talents but for the game itself. K. Abernathy.
15. Happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for your life to begin and start making the most of the moment you are in. Germany Kent.
16. The more you give of yourself, the more you find yourself. Lailah Gifty Akita.
17. Women are the nourishing power of the Universe. Whoever has a deep respect for women of the world, will remain free from diseases. Amit Ray.
18. You are touching so many people’s lives. You are a Sunflower. Avijeet Das.
19. Worrying and Stressing is useless simply because whatever God has for you is for you. Let God happen. Sabrina Newby.
20. Women instinctually know how to nourish each other and just being with each other is restorative. Tanja Taaljard.
21. Woman must be financially independent to be free in love. Bangambiki Habyarimana.
22. The greatest gift to a man is a woman but the greatest gift to a woman is herself. C.C. Campbell.
23. When no possessions keep us when no countries contain us, and no time detains us, man becomes a heroic wanderer, and woman, a wanderess. Roman Payne.
24. If attempting to make the world a civilized one, makes you a bad woman in the eyes of the dumb patriarchal society, then, by all means, be it. Abhijit Naskar.
25. Today if anything is trying to hold you back, give no attention to it. Get your hopes up, get your faith up, look up, and get ready to rise up. Germany Kent.
26. Cast all your burdens and insecurities on the feet of the Lord as he’s the only one who can help you overcome them. Samuel Zulu.
27. Blessed is a woman whose trusts and confidence is in the Lord for she shall not try to see security from outside where it can’t be found. Samul Zulu.
28. A woman who trusts the Lord for her security and provision is safe indeed and shall not come to want. Samuel Zulu.
29. A virtuous woman relies not on her external beauty to look attractive but her gently and quiet godly spirit is what makes her attractive to all. Samuel Zulu.
30. Remember, you are a beautiful rose flower that just needs the right and suitable environment to bloom to full glory. Samuel Zulu.
31. Don’t let any cheap man deflower you by carelessly spreading your legs wide open to every cheap man who comes to you. You are more than that dear. Samuel Zulu.
32. You are a beautiful rose flower. So, don’t let any cheap man take that sparling beauty away from you. Samuel Zulu.
33. Don’t give away the glory of virginity you have been crowned with to a cheap man who doesn’t even have plans to build a future with you. Samuel Zulu.
34. Be the reason why your lovely daughter doesn’t end up in the hands of the wrong men. Samuel Zulu.
35. Remember, as a woman it’s your responsibility to shape and mould your daughter into a responsible adult you will be proud of one day. Samuel Zulu.
36. Remember, you are more than your insecurities. So, don’t let them hinder you from being the sunshine you were meant to be. Samuel Zulu.
37. Paper flowers make just about any heart smile and that is the best gift of all. Chantal Larocque.
38. Your small pieces of life will create an amazing puzzle, put it together one piece at a time. Janiece Rendon.
39. Your journey awaits you! Place one foot in front of the other and before you know it, you will be living your dreams. Janiece Rendon.
40. Release people to change at their own pace and the change will take place in peace. Janiece Rendon.
41. There is Power from what excites you, are you bringing your passion to your everyday life? Janiece Rendon.
42. Is the crowd you are hanging around moving you forward or holding you back? Choose your connections carefully. Janiece Rendon.
43. Your ‘Belief’ has the power to drive your life toward success, sharpen your belief and go forward. Janiece Rendon.
44. I am more than what happened to me, I am a child of God who thrives. Janiece Rendon.
45. You have the power to build your dream. Janiece Rendon.
Hope these 45 uplifting women quotes will inspire you to be a strong woman other women will look up to for inspiration. Peace.
Sharing is caring.