Below is a list of 45 women insecurities quotes and insecure women quotes to help you more on this matter. Insecurities can hider you from being a happy woman and make you feel inadequate about yourself as the 45 women insecurities quotes below will show you.
45 Insecure Women Quotes.
1. If you are an insecure woman, you are going to fall for any man, no matter how low quality that man he may be. Samuel Zulu.
2. Insecure women are desperate a childish in nature that is why they act the way they are, childish, clingy, disrespectful and needy. Samuel Zulu.
3. If you don’t feel secure about yourself alone as a woman, no man in this world. No matter how handsome he may be will quench your insecurities emanating from within. Samuel Zulu.
4. An insecure woman is never fully satisfied and confident with her natural body. Samuel Zulu.
5. If you claim to be a secure and confident lady, you won’t need any artificial beauty to make you do that. Samuel Zulu.
6. If you are not satisfied with the natural beauty God gave you, you are hell of an insecure woman indeed. Samuel Zulu.
7. It’s only less secure women who try to depend on someone else to make the feel secure. Samuel Zulu.
8. All women want to feel secure around someone they love but it must not come at the expense of self-care. Samuel Zulu.
9. She who is insecure sees no need of caring and loving herself as she is. Samuel Zulu.
10. Sadly, it’s the most beautiful women out there who are secretly struggling with their body image. Samuel Zulu.
11. An insecure and unchaste woman has no respect for her body and will allow any cheap man to unveil and see her nakedness. Samuel Zulu.
12. If any man can see your nakedness oh dear lady, you have severe insecurity and self-confidence issues you need to sort out ASAP. Samuel Zulu.
13. Bitter people are not interested in what you say, but what you hide. Shannon L. Alder.
14. People’s behaviours are messages, not a diagnosis because I can no longer discern the world’s version of insanity. Shannon L. Alder.
15. Insecurity is a powerful enemy. It forces people to use make-up, plastic surgery, collagen injections and liposuction; to nip, tuck, throw up, push up, suck in and laser. Carlos Wallace.
16. Labels of any kind are simply Band-Aids people apply to their lives to mask the wounds of their insecurities. Carlos Wallace.
17. Don’t compromise yourself. You are all you’ve got. There is no yesterday, no tomorrow. It’s all the same day. Janis Joplin.
18. Some men think women want money, cars and gifts but the right woman wants a man’s time, effort, passion, honesty, loyalty, smile and him putting her as priority. Charles Orlando.
19. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. Helen Keller.
20. It doesn’t have to do with what the world perceives you. What it matters is what you see. Gabourey Sidibe.
21. Each woman’s body demands to be accepted on its own term. Gloria Steinem.
22. Be careful not to mistake insecurity and inadequacy for humility. Humility has nothing to do with the insecure and inadequate. C. Joy Bell C.
23. Confidence comes from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong. Peter T McIntyre.
24. Being a healthy woman isn’t about getting a scale or measuring your waistline. We need to start focusing on what matters. On how we feel about ourselves. Michelle Obama.
25. Feeling beautiful has nothing to do with what you look like. Emma Watson.
26. In secure women will always hate on their fellow beautiful and secure women in happy and stale relationships due to their own jealousy. Samuel Zulu.
27. Some of the most jealous women you will ever meet in life are the ones who don’t feel secure about themselves. Samuel Zulu.
28. Insecure women are among some of the most selfish and disrespectful people you will ever come across in your lifetime. Samuel Zulu.
29. Don’t let insecure women sabotage your joy and self confidence in your life. Samuel Zulu.
30. Women dealing with insecurity issues about themselves are often having an identity crisis. Samuel Zulu.
31. Insecure women will always gossip and bad mouth other happy and successful women above their mediocrity. Samuel Zulu.
32. The best revenge you can give jealous women is simple ignoring them as if they don’t exist at all. Samuel Zulu.
33. When another woman talks about you by spreading rumours, don’t drop below their level and doing the same. Samuel Zulu.
34. Never drop below the lever of jealous and insecure women who want to see you as miserable as they are. Samuel Zulu.
35. Insecure women can never have a happy and stable relationship as their neediness will always get in the way. Samuel Zulu.
36. Sometimes, insecure women are better left to themselves so that they come to their sense. Samuel Zulu.
37. All women want to feel secure around their man of their dreams but they need to feel secure with themselves first. Samuel Zulu.
38. You need to be secure with yourself first before you can feel secure with any man you want to share and spend your life with. Samuel Zulu.
39. Insecurity is one of the greatest weapons Satan uses against women to make them marry the wrong man God hasn’t intended for them. Samuel Zulu.
40. Insecure people only eclipse your sun because they’re jealous of your daylight and tired of their dark, starless nights. Shannon L. Alder.
41. Every woman is insecure, no matter how beautiful they are. Carl Aquilono.
42. Inside every woman, is a crazy girl and we all know what I am talking about. that part of you that is entangled with insecurities, fears and absolute insanity. C. JoyBell C.
43. The way you think about yourself determines your reality. You are not being hurt by the way people think about you. Shannon L. Alder.
44. Stupidity is to have amnesia over your own faults when the person you hate makes theirs. Shannon L. Alder.
45. Often a woman that doesn’t have any business being in a fight is there because their ego thinks it can mend what other people can’t. Shannon L. Alder.
Hope these 45 women insecurities quotes will help you finally overcome your insecurities hindering you from being happy if you are a woman reading this right now. Take care.
Sharing is caring.