Below is a list of 54 wise woman quotes and quotes about wise women to help you differentiate between the wise and chaste woman and a foolish woman. There are only a few wise women in this society we live is especially with this feminism that has corrupted a lot of women to think being stubborn and proud is what it means to be a woman. May these 54 wise woman quotes help you be a wise woman not according to worldly standards but God’s.
54 Quotes About Wise Women.
1. A wise woman fear the Lord and is virtuous, loving and respectful towards her husband. Samuel Zulu.
2. A woman of character won’t carelessly spread her legs wide open to every Jim and Jack that comes her way. Samuel Zulu.
3. Seest a woman who’s careless with her body, there is more hope for a fool than that woman. Samuel Zulu.
4. Want to know how wise and dignified a woman is? Just observe how she treats her body. Samuel Zulu.
5. Women of wisdom know jute exactly how to get into a man’s heart. Samuel Zulu.
6. A wise woman will build her house with love but a foolish one will rip it apart with her careless mouth. Samuel Zulu.
7. When you see a lady start talking too much just know that’s where her foolishness has just begun. Samuel Zulu.
8. Foolish women belittle their husbands and treat them like trach but wise women treat their husband with high respect. Samuel Zulu.
9. It’s only a foolish woman who treats her husband she decided to unveil her body to with disrespect and contempt. Samuel Zulu.
10. You will never find a wise, humble and virtuous woman without God in her life. Samuel Zulu.
11. Wise women don’t allow emotions to override their logic in crucial matters of life. Samuel Zulu.
12. Wise women don’t waste their time on outward appearances as they know those thinks fade over time and withy age. Samuel Zulu.
13. A wise woman knows she cannot merely rely upon her looks, in order to succeed in life. That is why she invests in lessons that help her navigate this world. Gift Gugu Mona.
14. Where a wise woman is not valued, wisdom is lost. Gift Gugu Mona.
15. A wise woman knows how to calm others down, even in the heat of the moment. Gift Gugu Mona.
16. No one can fool a wise woman. She may look like a fool, but her mind is full of wisdom. Gift Gugu Mona.
17. Even a queen stabs her toe but a wise woman watches the path. Robert Jordan.
18. Who was to know what went on in a person’s heart? A wise woman kept her own counsel. Donna Wool Cross.
19. A wise woman knows that she does not have to fight every battle. Other battles, she just watches until she overcomes. Gift Gugu Mona.
20. It takes the wisdom of a wise man to learn the wisdom of a wise woman. Marcie Telander.
21. A wise woman wishes to be no one’s enemy: a wise woman refuses to be anyone’s victim. Maya Angelou.
22. She openeth her mouth with wisdom, and in her tongue is the law of kindness. Proverbs 32:26.
23. Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised. Proverbs 31:30,31.
24. Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands. Proverbs 14:1.
25. Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. Proverbs 31:10.
26. A gracious woman retaineth honour: and strong men retain riches. Proverbs 11:16.
27. She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her. Proverbs 3:15.
28. A wise woman puts a grain of sugar in everything she says to a man and takes a grain of salt with everything he says to her. Helen Rowland.
29. Self-care is not selfish. You cannot serve from an empty vessel. Eleanor Brown.
30. When I accept myself, I am free from the burden of needing to accept me. Steve Maraboli.
31. Be careful how you are talking to yourself because you are listening. Lisa M. Hayes.
32. A wise woman knows that joy and peace come from the Lord while a foolish one seeks happiness where she can find it. Darlene Schacht.
33. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman but a beautiful woman with a brain is an absolutely lethal combination. Prabal Gurung.
34. As wise women and men tell us in our culture: the art of life is not controlling what happens to us but using what happens to us. Gloria Steinem.
35. A woman of wisdom depends only on the Lord for her complete joy and not on another man that can always break her heart, anyway. Samuel Zulu.
36. Only ladies with a lack of understanding seek joy and happiness in a fallible man who’s as miserable as them. Samuel Zulu.
37. A woman who trust heart security frim the lord will never have her heartbroken. Samuel Zulu.
38. You will never see a lady of wisdom exposing her thighs and body parts for all to see as she considers her body sacred. Samuel Zulu.
39. A wise woman treats her body with the sacredness it deserves which is why you won’t see her trying to expose herself to cheap men. Samuel Zulu.
40. Show me how you dress and I will show you how shallow and cheap your character is. Samuel Zulu.
41. You will never see a woman of wisdom entangling herself into unnecessary drama which is none of her concern. Samuel Zulu.
42. You can have a big how but it takes a wise and chaste godly woman to turn it into a home full of love where a husband and kids are refreshed by her sweet aromatic love. Samuel Zulu.
43. Feminists are nothing but foolish women gone wild. Samuel Zulu.
44. Godly wisdom, humility and a gentle quiet spirit is a character trait of all godly women. Samuel Zulu.
45. You will never see a wise woman belittling her man in the public square in front of other friends she won’t even be with her entire life. Samuel Zulu.
46. Wise women tuck godly wisdom into the words they speak and even more into the words they choose not to speak. Lysa Terkeusl.
47. If you educate a man, you educate an individual but if you educate a woman, you educate a nation. African Proverb.
48. Every woman is beautiful until she speaks. African Proverb.
49. You are beautiful but learn to work for you cannot eat your beauty. African Proverb.
50. A woman’s polite devotion is her greatest beauty. African Proverb.
51. The beauty of a woman becomes useless if there is no one to admire it. Africa Proverb.
52. A home without a woman is like a barn without cattle. African Proverb.
53. If you are filled with pride, you will have no room for wisdom. African Proverb.
54. If men swear they want to harm you when you are asleep, you can go to sleep. If women say so, stay awake. African Proverb.
Hope these 54 wise woman quotes will help you become wiser if you are a woman reading this and if you are a man, help you distinguish between wise and foolish women. Peace.
Sharing is caring.