Below is a list of 63 wise quotes about life and life wise quotes and sayings to inspire you to live purposefully and meaningfully. You only get one life which is why you must not waste it doing things that don’t align with your purpose as the wise quotes about life below will show you. May the 63 life wise quotes below inspire you to live a life you won’t be ashamed of looking back one day when all is said and done.
63 Life Wise Quotes To Live By.
1. There is no one way of living life that is right for everyone as we all take different paths. Samuel Zulu.
2. There will always be someone who wants to see you fail in life just because they themselves have failed to make it. Samuel Zulu.
3. Live your life and let others live theirs in peace. Samuel Zulu.
4. Living only truly begins when you find your true purpose in life here on earth. Samuel Zulu.
5. Have nothing to do with people who don’t align with God’s purpose for your life. Samuel Zulu.
6. If you want to live a life without regrets, don’t follow the way of the multitudes. Samuel Zulu.
7. Following the way of the multitudes will lead you to a dead-end and into a ditch or regrets later on. Samuel Zulu.
8. If you blindly follow the way of the multitude, you are a failure by default. Samuel Zulu.
9. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom and the first step to living happily. Samuel Zulu.
10. You are the only constant that will always be with you till your dying day. Samuel Zulu.
11. He who lets another be at the cockpit of his life will soon be shouting mayday. Samuel Zulu.
12. Letting someone be at the cockpit of your life is how you crash before arriving at your final destination. Samuel Zulu.
13. Let your life be a reflection of who you are and not who you pretend to be. Samuel Zulu.
14. Knowing the difference between doing what is right and what’s expected is the beginning of living. Samuel Zulu.
15. Knowing that you know nothing is the beginning of wisdom. Samuel Zulu.
16. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. Mae West.
17. It’s a lack of clarity that creates chaos and frustration. Those emotions are poison to any living goal. Steve Maraboli.
18. If you are waiting for anything in order to live and love without holding back, then you suffer. David Deida.
19. Things don’t always work out the way we hope. You just have to pick yourself up and find a new direction to go in. Joelle Charbonneau.
20. If you want something, you don’t wait for the world to deal it out for you. You take it. Poppy Z. Brite.
21. But certainly, for us who understand life, figures are a matter of indifference. Antoine.
22. Happiness is not the absence of problems; it’s the ability to deal with them. Steve Maraboli.
23. Stop giving your life away to other people. Steve Maraboli.
24. Accept no one’s definition of your life: define yourself. Harvey Fierstein.
25. The work is always inside you. This knot does not get untied by listening to the stories of other people. Rumi.
26. Never give from the depth of your well but from your overflow. Rumi.
27. Appear as you are. Be as you appear. Rumi.
28. As you start to walk on the way, the way appears. Rumi.
29. Yesterday I was clever so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise so I am changing myself. Rumi.
30. Raise your words, not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder. Rumi.
31.Why do you stay in prison when the door is so wide open? Rumi.
32. Everything that is made beautiful and fair and lovely is made for the eye of one who sees. Rumi.
33. Set your life on fire. Seek those who can fan your flames. Rumi.
34. See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Ephesians 5:15-16.
35. He that followeth after righteousness and mercy findeth life, righteousness, and honour. Proverbs 21:21.
36. He that keepeth his mouth keepeth his life: but he that openeth wide his lips shall have destruction. Proverbs 13:3.
37. He that getteth wisdom loveth his own soul: he that keepeth understanding shall find good. Proverbs 19:8.
38. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Jeremiah 29:11.
39. But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19.
40. Fear God and keep His commandments and you will spend the rest of your life in pleasure joy. Samuel Zulu.
41. The secret of living a life full of happiness and joy is keeping God’s commandments and departing from evil. Samuel Zulu.
42. Your life is yours to live and not someone else’s to do that on your behalf. Samuel Zulu.
43. Your life, your choices. End of story. Samuel Zulu.
44. You can be all that your desire to be in life if only you believe. Samuel Zulu.
45. To those who believe, all things are possible to achieve. Samuel Zulu.
46. You are not here to be anyone else’s favourite T.V show. Live your life and purpose. Samuel Zulu.
47. Life is like a penalty shootout. You miss once, you are finished and done for good. Samuel Zulu.
48. Base, not your life on the opinions of others as you are the only one who has a final say on who you want to be. Samuel Zulu.
49. Do what your heart knows is right for you though everyone else disagrees with you. You will be eternally grateful later. Samuel Zulu.
50. Just because you see a six that doesn’t stop me from making me think it’s a nine. Samuel Zulu.
51. If you want to know what your true purpose in life is, pay close attention to what your heart is telling you. Samuel Zulu.
52. All monkeys cannot hang on the same branch. Kenyan Proverb.
53. Little by little grow the bananas. Congolese Proverb.
54. Knowledge without wisdom is like water in the sand. Guinean Proverb.
55. A person with too much ambition cannot sleep in peace. Chadian Proverb.
56. Baboons do not go far from the place of their birth. Masai Proverb.
57. The chameleon looks in all directions before moving. Ugandan Proverb.
58. Little by little the bird builds its nest. Nigerian Proverb.
59. If you damage the character of another, you damage your own. Yoruba Proverb.
60. No matter how big a child is; he cannot deny that he was once carried on the back of a woman. African Proverb.
61. If you do not know death, look at the grave. Kenyan Proverb.
62. One whose seeds have not sprouted does not give up planting. Kenyan Proverb.
63. He who does not know one thing knows another. African Proverb.
Hope these wise quotes about life will inspire you to live a life of meaning you will proudly look back on one day. Take care.
Sharing is caring.