Below is a list of 45 when someone does you wrong quotes and wronged quotes to help you understand that it’s ok to be wronged. We all have been wronged or wronged others in some way as the 45 when someone does you wrong quotes below will show you. Enjoy.
45 Wronged Quotes.
1. It’s ok to be wronged but don’t let being wronged be the reason you live in bitterness for the rest of your life. Samuel Zulu.
2. Sometimes, all you need is to have an honest conversation with the offender to settle everything once for all. Samuel Zulu.
3. We all get wronged and wrong others. Don’t take it personal or let being wronged get to your mind. Samuel Zulu.
4. If you have never been wronged or unfairly treated, you haven’t lived yet. Samuel Zulu.
5. It’s he who has been wronged that gets to see and understand the importance of treating others with dignity. Samuel Zulu.
6. Sometimes, we get wronged because we wronged others, too in the past as payback for karma. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. Treating others respectfully, reduces the chances of you being treated unfairly, too. Samuel Zulu.
8. Yes, people will do you wrong including those you dearly love and trust but don’t take it to heart dear. Samuel Zulu.
9. When someone you trusted and least expected wrongs you, it reminds you that we are all human and none is perfect. Samuel Zulu.
10. He who mistreats other must not complain when others give him a taste of his own medicine, too. Samuel Zulu.
11. No matter how anyone wrongs you including those you trusted wronged you, don’t be bitter against them. Samuel Zulu.
12. We can’t avoid being wronged because we live in a broken and fallen world full of broken and hurt people. Samuel Zulu.
13. Hate no one, no matter how much they’ve wronged you. Live humbly, no matter how wealthy you become. Ali Ibn Talib.
14. Men who have been in war have a different attitude about being wronged. Dan Groat.
15. If you are wronged and do nothing but sulk about it, you wrong yourself even further. Nicole Galland.
16. Someone feeling wronged is like someone feeling thirsty. Don’t tell them they aren’t. Sit with them and have a drink. Lemony Snicket.
17. Forgiveness is an internal, psychological shift people who feel they were wronged make for themselves, by themselves. Andrea Goeglein.
18. We all are both types of people, the wrong and the wronged. Nitya Prakash.
Read also: 63 Disappointment Quotes To Comfort You.
19. Forgiving other people who have wronged us or hurt us or embarrassed us is not easy. In fact, sometimes it seems impossible. Korie Robertson.
20. The wrongdoer is more unfortunate than the man wronged. Democritus.
21. When you forgive, that means you absorb the loss and the debt. You bear it yourself. All forgiveness, then, is costly. Timothy Keller.
22. Reversing your treatment of the man you have wronged is better than asking his forgiveness. Elbert Hubbard.
23. No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full. Sulla.
24. To me, when someone wrongs you, you both share the burden of that wrongdoing. The pain on it weighs on both of you. Veronica Roth.
25. Instead of getting even or teaching someone a lesson when they do wrong, consider teaching yourself a lesson. Sri Gawn Tu Fahr.
26. Sometimes, it takes being wronged and forgiving the offender to fully understand what real forgiveness is all about. Samuel Zulu.
27. Sometimes, to know the true character of someone, you need to see the way they respond when wronged. Samuel Zulu.
28. Being wronged isn’t pleasant but sometimes necessary to shape and refine your character so that you can be more loving and patient towards others. Samuel Zulu.
29. Forgiveness is only fully understood by those who have been wronged but gladly forgave their offenders. Samuel Zulu.
30. God expects us to forgive our offenders because He too willingly forgives us when we wrong Him via our sinful actions. Samuel Zulu.
31. The true character of someone is only fully revealed by the response a person produces when wronged. Samuel Zulu.
32. Seek no revenge to your offenders. Freely forgive and leave vengeance to the Lord. Samuel Zulu.
33. It takes the grace from above to freely and lovely forgive your offenders without harbouring any resentment. Samuel Zulu.
34. How you easily forgive people who have done you wrong, clearly reveals how pure and authentic your love is. Samuel Zulu.
35. If you fail to forgive your wrong doers, neither will the Lord in heaven forgive your sins. Samuel Zulu.
36. You can’t say you are a loving person if you fail to forgive people who have badly wronged you. Samuel Zulu.
37. Be love and kind to all including your offenders. Only then will others know that you are the child of the light. Samuel Zulu.
38. If God never forgave our offences, heaven will pretty have no human inhabitants except His elect angels. Samuel Zulu.
39. By forgiving people who have done you wronged, you slowly begin to understand what God’s unconditional love He expects us to have for others is all about. Samuel Zulu.
40. When someone wrongs you, walk away from them and never look back. RuPaul.
41. I learned the hard way that I cannot always count on others to respect my feelings even if I respect theirs. Nitya Prankash.
42. Don’t let someone who did you wrong make you think that there is something wrong with you. Trent Shelton.
43. When you are angry, it means you, yourself are unhappy. Even if you are wronged, you are still making yourself unhappy if you feel anger. Michio Kushi.
44. When you are angry, it means you, yourself are unhappy. Even if you are wronged, you are still making yourself unhappy if you feel anger. Lewis B. Smedes.
45. God’s grace and forgiveness, while free to the recipient, are always costly for the giver. Timothy Keller.
Hope these 45 when someone does you wrong quotes will by God’s grace help you let go and forgive your offenders once and for all. Take care and don’t harbour unforgiveness.
Sharing is caring.