Looking for wake up quotes? You have come to the right place as this post contain 60 quotes about waking up early that will help you wake up with purpose and positive energy for the day. If you want your day to be great, you need to rise early in the morning with optimism and intention for the day as the waking up quotes below will show you. May these 60 wake up quotes inspire you to wake up with purpose every day of your life.
60 Quotes About Waking Up Early.
1. Most people are not awake which is why they live on autopilot just blindly following what everyone is doing. Samuel Zulu.
2. It’s time for you to wake up and start living your own life fully as life is short and unpredictable. Samuel Zulu.
3. Mornings are always beautiful especially if you wake up with intentions and purpose. Samuel Zulu.
4. For most people, waking up in the morning is a living nightmare as they have to rush to jobs they hate to make ends meet. Samuel Zulu.
5. Waking up in the morning will be fun if you are living on purpose. Samuel Zulu.
6. When you wake up in the morning, what drives you out of bed? Samuel Zulu.
7. He who hates waking up in the morning has not figured out his life purpose yet. Samuel Zulu.
8. When you rise early in the morning, don’t forget to pray. It’s that important to keep you from falling into temptations. Samuel Zulu.
8. The slothful dread rising from bed in the morning but the hardworking rise with enthusiasm to work. Samuel Zulu.
9. Wake up on the wrong side of the bed and your day is spoiled before it even begins. Samuel Zulu.
10. Wake up every day with joy, purpose and passion. Only then will your life be fun living. Samuel Zulu.
11. Treat yourself with some soothing inspiring music when you rise early in the morning to fill your mind with positive vibes for the day. Samuel Zulu.
12. Wake up every day with positive vibes and your day will be as sweet as honey. Samuel Zulu.
13. Don’t rise up from your bed with negative vibes. Flash them out by listening to relaxing music before starting your day. Samuel Zulu.
14. Today is the day the Lord has made for me and I will rejoice and be glad in it till sunset. Samuel Zulu.
15. Wake up with a smile that all will be well with your soul at God’s appointed time. Samuel Zulu.
16. Lose an hour in the morning and you will all day hunting for it. Richard Whately.
17. Write it in your heart that every day is the best day of the year. Ralph Waldo Emerson.
18. No! I’m not ready, this is still my first cup of coffee. Anthony Liccione.
19. Know that dreaming is a waste of sleeping time and energy if you don’t wake up to achieve them. Israelmore Ayivor.
20. Through the many years of what I thought was ‘searching’, was really the process of awakening. K A Chinery.
21. When you wake up, your face will be dry. But that doesn’t mean you didn’t cry. Beth Revis.
22. The first step to winning yourself is to wake up early. Sukant Ratnakar.
23. It is well to be up before daybreak for such habits contribute to health, wealth and wisdom. Aristotle.
24. I hope you wake up feeling strong, powerful and capable. Mama Zara.
25. Some people wake up fast. Some people wake up slow. I wake up dead. John Marsden.
26. You never know how much you truly appreciate sleep until it’s snatched away from you. Khloe Beutler.
27. Waking up from a deep sleep, I always seem to be discovering life for the first time. Marty Rubin.
28. The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up. Paul Valery.
29. Wake hard, stay positive and get up early. It’s the best part of the day. George Allen Sr.
30. Open your eyes, breathe in the fresh dawn air and, with it, all the possibilities this new day may bring. Stewart Stafford.
Read also: Here Is What Life Is All About.
31. If one can remember that one is here for something more than fragile dreams then one will have passed the first, pivotal test. Donna Goddard.
32. Morning is wonderful. Its only drawback is that it comes at such an inconvenient time of day. Glen Cook.
33. Breakfast, when the night’s secrets go unspoken and the day’s plans echo the cock’s crow. Stewart Stafford.
34. Men all do about the same thing when they wake up. John Steinbeck.
35. Whoever loves the sun always has a reason to wake up. Marty Rubin.
36. Do whatever you have to do with your life while it’s day because the night cometh when you no longer be able to do what you have always wanted to do. Samuel Zulu.
37. Successful people welcome every morning with intention and gratitude. Samuel Zulu.
38. Rise up early, pray and work hard and you can rest assured your life will be fulfilling in years to come. Samuel Zulu.
39. Only those who wake up early in the morning are the ones who see the sunrise. Samuel Zulu.
40. It’s early birds that catch the worm. So be that bird while everyone else is dead in their sleep. Samuel Zulu.
41. It’s not all the time you have to wake up and greet your neighbour lest they curse you. Samuel Zulu.
42. He who rises early in the morning to pray is the one who’s fully prepared for the day. Samuel Zulu.
43. Yes, I may love sleep but that’s what enables me to rise up early with fresh energy and not exhausted from the previous day’s work. Samuel Zulu.
44. He who wants to rise up early with fresh energy must have enough sleep. Samuel Zulu.
45. Dreamers are early risers. Samuel Zulu.
46. Who is known as an early riser may sleep longer. French Proverb.
47. The hungry fowl wakes early. Jamaican Proverb.
48. Sleep with a woman and she will make sure you wake up. Basque Proverb.
49. There is no economy in going to bed early to save candles if the result is twins. Chinese Proverb.
50. He who goes to bed with dogs, will wake up with fleas. German Proverb.
51. If bad luck is asleep you must not awaken it. German Proverb.
52. Rising early makes the road short. African Proverb.
53. You can wake the person who’s sleeping not the person who’s pretending to be sleeping. African Proverb.
54. An old man who wakes up early in the morning to go to work was a young man who slept a lot. African Proverb.
55. He who wakes up and find himself a success has not been asleep. African Proverb.
56. When sleeping women wake, mountains move. African Proverb.
57. The time you wake up is your morning. African Proverb.
58. He who fears the sun will not become chief. African Proverb.
59. When you wake up in the morning, you see the other person’s butt. African Proverb.
60. The opportunity that God sends doesn’t wake up those that are asleep. African Proverb.
Hop these 60 wake up quotes will motivate you to wake up early in the morning with intention and purpose for the day. Taker care.
Sharing is caring.