Below is a list of 63 uplifting quotes for hard times and quotes about difficult times to help you stay positive even when all hell is breaking loose in your life. We all go through hard times in life and the 63 uplifting quotes for hard times below will help you overcome them triumphantly.
63 Uplifting Quotes About Difficult Times.
1. As bad as hard times may be, you need them so that you can learn to appreciate the good things in your life. Samuel Zulu.
2. Remember, you are not alone in this fight others too are going through similar stuff you are battling with. Samuel Zulu.
3. Encourage yourself in the Lord as He’s your deliverer who can help you overcome your difficult times you are facing. Samuel Zulu.
4. Fear not and trust in the Lord as He’s your only confidence you will ever need to get through tough times. Samuel Zulu.
5. Don’t give up on yourself, please because if you do, what else will be left of you? Samuel Zulu.
6. Be strong now because, in due time, things get better than before your trials. Samuel Zulu.
7. You are well able by the grace of the Lord to overcome anything. Don’t accept defeat. Samuel Zulu.
8. Difficult times are the times to get closer to God and not to run away from Him. Samuel Zulu.
9. Remember, it’s darkest before dawn and the dark storms in your life won’t last forever. Samuel Zulu.
10. Remember, trying moments are not here to stay but just there to give you the strength you need to be an overcomer. Samuel Zulu.
11. It’s through our trying moments in life is God’s grace and effectiveness fully appreciated and seen. Samuel Zulu.
12. In your afflictions and weakness is the grace of the Lord made perfect and its value realized. Samuel Zulu.
13. Everyone has their share of troubles in life and none is exempted from them regardless of social or educational status in society. Samuel Zulu.
14. Disappointments and predicaments are part of life but you can use them for your own good. Samuel Zulu.
15. Let hard times be the reason you want to change your life for the better and not calling it quits. Samuel Zulu.
Read also: 63 Tough Times Quotes To Make You Stronger.
16. Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, then it’s not the end. Ed Sheeran.
17. Encourage yourself, believe in yourself, and love yourself. Never doubt who you are. Stephanie Lahart.
18. It’s faith that will take you through and determination that will drive you. Jonathan Anthony Burkett.
19. I was angry at God until I came to understand that it isn’t God’s fault when people mistreat me. Jennifer Hudson Taylor.
20. The greatest minds are like film, they take the negatives and develop themselves in darkness. Brandi L. Bates.
21. Never question the clouds, they’re only bringing the life-giving rain. Amber Schamel.
22. When the world pushes you to your knees, you’re in the perfect position to pray. Rumi.
23. The wound is the place where light enters you. Rumi.
24. I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me. Rumi.
25. The moment you accept what troubles you have been given, the door will open. Rumi.
26. Difficult times will come.” It’s a fact of life, isn’t it? There are good times and bad times in everybody’s life. Raj Kosaraju.
27. God’s going to work everything out and use you in ways you can’t even imagine. C.B. Cook.
28. Hard times will always reveal true friends. Buddha.
29. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass: it’s about learning to dance in the rain. Tony Robbins.
30. Some roses grow through concrete. Remember that. Brandi L. Bates.
31. Remember, the crown comes after carrying the cross to the finish line, not before. Samuel Zulu.
32. With adversity, comes refinement similar to the ways gold is purified in a fiery furnace. Samuel Zulu.
33. God uses hard times to purify and refine your character so that you can be the person He has always created you to be. Samuel Zulu.
34. Remember, God, will never allow something more than you can handle in life. Samuel Zulu.
35. The fact that God allowed hard times in your life, He foreknew that you can handle them. Samuel Zulu.
36. Your joy is made perfect, refined and made complete in trials. Samuel Zulu.
37. Without going through hell, being in heaven won’t mean much to you at all. Samuel Zulu.
38. Remember, even an eagle struggles at its first flying attempt and endures hardships to get it right. Samuel Zulu.
39. Trials of life are the rites of passage every one of us must go through to reach the promised land. Samuel Zulu.
40. Remember, before reaching the promised land, you must first cross the red sea and go through the wilderness. Samuel Zulu.
41. You can’t talk about arriving at the promised land flowing with milk and honey without going through the wilderness experience. Samuel Zulu.
42. The wilderness experience is what makes the promised land beautiful and worth arriving at. Samuel Zulu.
43. Adversity is an oven you must go through so that you can be baked into a finished product you were meant to be. Samuel Zulu.
44. Life is a test for all of us and only those that pass its tests enter the promised land of abundance life offers to overcomers. Samuel Zulu.
45. Hang in there because the times of refreshing are at hand if you don’t give up like most people. Samuel Zulu.
46. Endeavor to create heaven on earth and turn your heart into the new Jerusalem. Bangambiki Habyarimana.
47. Change the way you think and you will change the way you feel. Charmaine Smith.
48. Adversity quickens the mind, awakens the spirit and strength the soul. Lailah Gifty Akita.
49. In the midst of the turbulence, we hang onto hope. Lailah Gifty Akita.
50. The wilderness is a place of an encounter with the Creator. Lailah Gifty Akita.
51. Sometimes adversity becomes the fuel on which we run. Lailah Gifty Akita.
52. To every difficulty, God’s grace abounds. Lailah Gifty Akita.
53. A prayer and positive affirmation are the keys to divine intervention in any situation. Lailah Gifty Akita.
54. May you find grace to endure every circumstance. Lailah Gifty Akita.
55. Marriages can endure any difficulty with unfailing love and dedication. Lailah Gifty Akita.
56. You ought to pray for the grace to handle the uncertainties in life. Lailah Gifty Akita.
57. Whatever happens to you, once you have hope you will survive. Lailah Gifty Akita.
58. Hope is the most powerful weapon you can use to overcome all uncertainties in life. Samuel Zulu.
59. Hope is what will get you through the storms of life when everyone else is sinking. Samuel Zulu.
60. For every trial in your life, God will give sufficient grace to overcome it. Samuel Zulu.
61. When most people are giving up, decide to cling to the Lord for your salvation and deliverance. Samuel Zulu.
62. When you think you can’t do it anymore, kindly remember why you started. Samuel Zulu.
63. May God’s grace be with you and help you finish this race of life with joy. Samuel Zulu.
Hope these 63 uplifting hard times quotes will inspire you to trust the Lord in uncertain and turbulent times in your life for your deliverance and victory. Take care.
Sharing is caring.