Below is a list of 63 unity quotes and quotes on unity to remind you of the importance of togetherness and unity. Unity is the foundation of all human existence on earth as no relationships of any kind is possible without it as the 63 unity quotes below will show you.
63 Quotes On Unity.
1. Where unity is, more is accomplished. Samuel Zulu.
2. United we stand and divided we fall. As simple as that. Samuel Zulu.
3. Unity is the glue that keeps families together even during turbulent times. Samuel Zulu.
4. Without unity, there can be no togetherness. Samuel Zulu.
5. Satan hates unity among believers, as he knows he can’t overcome us if we are one. Samuel Zulu.
6. The devil sows disunity among believers, as he knows it’s the easiest way to bring down even the strongest of believers in Christ. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
6. Being of one mind is the first step to unity. Samuel Zulu.
7. Without the oneness of mind, forget about unity. Samuel Zulu.
8. Self is one of the greatest enemies of unity as self only is concerned about things benefiting it, not others. Samuel Zulu.
9. People can only unite if they put their selfish differences and opinions aside for the benefit of others. Samuel Zulu.
10. Where selflessness is, unity thrives, too like a tree planted by the riverside that never runs dry. Samuel Zulu.
11. Unity brings strength and love for one another while division brings weakness and hate. Samuel Zulu.
12. The devil hates unity due to the love it brings because he doesn’t want us to love one another but to be against each other. Samuel Zulu.
13. This world is in total chaos and wars because most people have forgotten the value of unity. Samuel Zulu.
14. The only situation where unity must be shunned if it’s the one encouraging evil. Samuel Zulu.
15. Unity must only be for the common good and not for the common evil. Samuel Zulu.
16. If unity brings evil, then it’s from the devil and not from God and must be avoided like a plague. Samuel Zulu.
17. The only unity Satan loves is the one that promotes his evil agenda. Samuel Zulu.
18. Even Satan’s kingdom is united even more so than that of Christians that is why Christians these days have a hard time defeating Satan and his demons. Samuel Zulu.
19. Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. Philippians 2:2.
20. And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness. Colossians 3:14.
21. For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office. Romans 12:4.
22. Endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Ephesians 4:3.
23. Let us, therefore, follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another. Romans 14:19.
24. Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous: 1 Peter 3:8.
25. Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity. Psalms 133:1.
26. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. Galatians 3:28.
27. There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling. Ephesians 4:4.
28. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples if ye have love one to another. John 13:35.
29. Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves. Philippians 2:3.
30. Two are better than one because they have a good reward for their labour. Ecclesiastes 4:9.
31. Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus. Romans 15:5.
32. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: Romans 6:5.
33. One Lord, one faith, one baptism. Ephesians 4:5.
34. If you don’t share the same values, forget about unity. Samuel Zulu.
36. Unity is only possible between two people if they share similar values. Samuel Zulu.
37. If the brain thought it was more important than the heart and vice versa for one second, instant death is what will follow. Samuel Zulu.
38. If only we would behave the way different body members of the same body do, this world will be a much better place to live in. Samuel Zulu.
39. When one thinks is more important than the other, that’s where all kinds of problems begin. Samuel Zulu.
40. One stick is weak but when bundled together with other sticks, they become unbreakable. Samuel Zulu.
41. Unity is a sign of humility and true love. Samuel Zulu.
42. Only the unity from above can truly unite us as humans. Samuel Zulu.
43. If the Godhead wasn’t united, heaven will be nothing but chaos. Samuel Zulu.
44. Be a person who brings others together and not someone who scatters. Samuel Zulu.
45. Heaven is full of perfect order because the Godhead though three in one are one. Samuel Zulu.
46. The unity between the three persons in the Godhead is the gold standard of what unity is all about. Samuel Zulu.
47. It’s only unity from above that can keep families together, no matter what. Samuel Zulu.
48. If people understood what unity is all about, this world never know divorce. Samuel Zulu.
49. When spiders unite, they can tie down a lion. Ethiopian Proverb.
50. Unite to move forward. American Proverb.
51. Necessity unites. German Proverb.
52. There is no strength without unity. Irish Proverb.
53. Four things come not back the spoken word, the sped arrow, the past life, and the neglected opportunity. Arabian Proverb.
54. Necessity and opportunity may make a coward valiant. Italian Proverb.
55. A united family eats from the same plate. African Proverb.
56. Two ants do not fail to pull one grasshopper. African Proverb.
57. Cross the river in a crowd and the crocodile won’t eat you. African Proverb.
58. If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together. African Proverb.
59. Many hands make light work. African Proverb.
60. A single stick may smoke, but it will not burn. African Proverb.
61. If I am in harmony with my family, that’s success. African Proverb.
62. Where there are many, nothing goes wrong. African Proverb.
63. Sticks in a bundle are unbreakable. African Proverb.
Hope these 63 unity quotes and proverbs will inspire you to emrac4e and promote a spirit of unity as it’s our only hope to live together as a human species. Take care.
Sharing is caring.