Below is a list of understanding quotes and quotes about understanding to remind you of the importance of understanding in life. Understanding is the beginning of wisdom in life. Without it, wisdom can’t be attained as the 63 understanding quotes below will show you.
63 Quotes About Understanding.
1. Understanding each other in a relationship is key to having a happy and successful relationship. Samuel Zulu.
2. We all want to be understood as humans which is natural indeed but that doesn’t mean you must be a jerk. Samuel Zulu.
3. Even fools are considered wise if they take time to understand what you have to say. Samuel Zulu.
4. It’s he who lives in the present moment that gets to understand what living is all about. Samuel Zulu.
5. You can only truly understand and know someone if you live with that person for some time in different situations. Samuel Zulu.
6. It’s only the foolish that like criticizing others without understanding what’s on the ground. Samuel Zulu.
7. He who wants others to understand him must first be the understanding he wants others to see. Samuel Zulu.
8. An eagle will never understand a chicken mentality because it doesn’t need to anyway. Samuel Zulu.
9. Not all things in life are worth understanding and are better left in the rearview mirror. Samuel Zulu.
10. Just because you don’t understand someone, doesn’t make that person a bad person. Samuel Zulu.
11. Only he who’s gasping for air sees the importance of clean breathing air. Samuel Zulu.
12. It’s only he who has carried his own bucket of water that gets to understand the value of every drop in it. Samuel Zulu.
13. It’s the one on the deathbed that gets to see the true value of life in its fullness. Samuel Zulu.
14. It’s only the forgiven that truly understand the value of giving others a second chance. Samuel Zulu.
15. If you have never been forgiven, you won’t understand what real forgiveness is all about. Samuel Zulu.
16. Only the burnt child fully understands the importance of not playing with fire. Samuel Zulu.
17. True love is only understood by those who love people who are difficult to love by human standards. Samuel Zulu.
18. It’s only during warfare is the value of peacefully understood and realized. Samuel Zulu.
19. You cannot hope to arrive at harmony in your life while stirring up disturbances in another’s. Rasheed Ogunlaru.
20. Forgiveness requires a sense that bad behaviour is a sign of suffering rather than malice. Alain De Botton.
21. If the cherry trees had to wait for understanding they’d never blossom. Marty Rubin.
22. There is no understanding between me and this world they don’t understand me and I don’t care about them. Adnan Khan.
23. Loneliness isn’t a lack of people. It is a lack of understanding and acceptance. Bronnie Ware.
24. Communication leads to a community that is to understanding, intimacy, and mutual valuing. Rollo May.
25. Just because you don’t understand it, doesn’t mean it isn’t so. Lemony Snicket.
26. Understanding is deeper than knowledge. There are many people who know you but very few understand you. Nicholas Cage.
27. Understanding is simply knowing that it’s complicated. Robert Fripp.
28. To understand yourself: Is that a discovery or a creation? Pascal Mercier.
29. The simplest things are the hardest to understand. Kevin Wilson.
30. You’ll never know the outcome unless you just go out there and just do it. Jonathan Anthony Burkett.
31. When you pray and hope for a change. Don’t expect a change to come. Expect the opportunity for a change to come. Jonathan Anthony Burkett.
32. We must understand that out of community and dialogue, the answers will arrive in their own time and way. Bryant McGill.
33. Relationship is understanding. It is a process of self-revelation. A relationship is a mirror in which you discover yourself to be is to be related. Bruce Lee.
34. Understanding is the beginning of all wisdom. Samuel Zulu.
35. Understanding yourself is the first step toward self-discovery and self-development. Samuel Zulu.
36. You can’t say you love someone if you don’t take your time to understand them at all. Samuel Zulu.
37. With experience, comes the understanding that without experience, there can’t be growth. Samuel Zulu.
38. If you can’t understand the person you share the same bed with, you won’t truly understand anyone in this life. Samuel Zulu.
39. Having a successful and happy relationship is all about learning to understand each other as you grow together. Samuel Zulu.
40. He who understands himself won’t have trouble understanding others, too. Samuel Zulu.
41. All may know you but not all truly understand you. Samuel Zulu.
42. Sometimes, it takes a misunderstanding to fully understand what this is all about. Samuel Zulu.
43. It’s he who has been misunderstood that sees the value of being understood. Samuel Zulu.
44. It’s only in times of extreme drought is the value of water full understood and appreciated. Samuel Zulu.
45. It’s in the sacrifice is the value of something fully understood and realized. Samuel Zulu.
46. He who understands what life is all about is the one who truly lives before he dies. Samuel Zulu.
47. Understanding the difference between doing what’s right and what’s expected is the beginning of living. Samuel Zulu.
48. If you don’t understand the truth, how will you know if someone is lying to you? Samuel Zulu.
49. Only a monkey understands a monkey. Sierra Leonean Proverb.
50. A wise man hears one word and understands two. Yiddish Proverb.
51. When you have children yourself, you begin to understand what you owe your parents. Japanese Proverb.
52. No matter how much care is taken; someone will always be misled. Burmese Proverb.
53. The one who understands does not speak; the one who speaks does not understand. Chinese Proverb.
54. Of the good we have an understanding, for fools we keep a stick upstairs. Mongolian Proverb.
55. Be not disturbed at being misunderstood; be disturbed at not understanding. Chinese Proverb.
56. When people only talk about things they understand then a great silence will descend upon the world. Chinese Proverb.
57. A mother understands what a child does not say. Jewish Proverb.
58. When many trees fall on top of one another, a wise man removes the one on top first. African Proverb.
59. The palm wine we drink, some people can drink it and remain wise; others lose all their senses. African Proverb.
60. Knowledge is better than wealth, you have to look after wealth, but knowledge looks after you. African Proverb.
61. Don’t be stupid to replace wisdom with knowledge because you will lose understanding. African Proverb.
62. The fool sucks wisdom, as he porter sups, and cobblers grow fine speakers in their cups. African Proverb.
63. Sorrow may sadden your face but it sharpens your understanding. African Proverb.
Hope these 63 understanding quotes will help you get wisdom and understating you need in life to help you live wisely. Take care.
Sharing is caring.