In search of toxic people quotes? Here are 60 toxic people quotes to help you gracefully handle toxic people without any drama. May these quotes about toxic people give you the courage to remove toxic people in your life be it friends, family members or partners who are trying to make your life difficult.
60 Quotes About Toxic People
1. People who are not happy with their life will often try to start drama in yours. Karen Salmansohn.
2. You can’t control how people treat you but you have control over what you can accept or tolerate. Trialsandtests.
3. Don’t let negative and toxic people rent space in your head. Raise the rent and kick them out. Robert Tew.
4. The less you respond to negativity, the more peaceful and happier your life becomes. Trialsandtests.
5. Never rent energy vampires in your head. Kick them out as soon as you spot them. Trialsandtests.
6. Don’t expect positivity if you hang around negative people. It’s that simple. Trialsandtests.
7. It’s amazing how quickly things can turn around when you remove toxic people from your life. Jeffrey Long.
8. Toxic people project their own character defects onto their victims. They do this by accusing the victim of the exact actions they themselves do but deny. Shannon Thomas.
9. When someone is rude and toxic, remember, it’s not about you. It’s a reflection of their inner state. Bernadette Logue.
10. Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pigs like it. George Bernard Shaw.
11. Don’t allow anyone to pollute you with their negativity and always say no to drama from anyone. Trialsandtests.
12. Let go of anyone who doesn’t add value to your life but just there to bring you down with their toxicity. Trialsandtests.
13. It’s amazing how things can turn around when you remove toxic people from your life. Robert Tew.
14. Love the people who love, respect and trust you and forget about the negative and toxic people who don’t deserve you. Robert Tew.
15. Someone who smiles too much with you can sometimes frown too much with you at your back. Michael Bassey.
16. Don’t waste your time with energy vampires. Kick them out immediately if you spot them. Trialsandtests.
17. It’s ok to cut malignant individuals out of your life and love them from a distance. Trialsandtests.
18. Judge me by who I allow in my circle and who I don’t allow. Trialsandtests.
19. Self-love also means removing anyone who belittles you for no reason. Trialsandtests.
20. Never feel guilty for removing toxic people from your life. Keep your system clean. Prialakshmi Smusings.
21. Keep your house clean and free of drama queens who want to trash your life with their negativity. Trialsandtests.
22. You don’t need to explain your no if you have to do it for the sake of your emotional wellbeing. Trialsandtests.
23. Just as an apple cannot fall far from the tree, where there are toxic people, the drama is just close by. Trialsandtests.
24. Respond intelligently even to unintelligent treatment. Lao Tzu.
25. If they do it often, it isn’t a mistake: it’s just their behaviour. Dr Steve Maraboli.
26. Save your skin from the corrosive acids from the mouths of toxic people. Israel more Ayivor.
27. There are folks you just don’t need. You’re better off without em. Your life is just a little better because they ain’t in it. William Gay.
28. Don’t let toxic people infect you with the fear of giving and receiving one of the most powerful forces in this world, love. Yvonne Pierre.
29. I have found the best way to deal with a toxic person is to not respond in any other way than monotone voice and a businesslike manner. Jen Grice.
30. Learning to walk away from anyone who wants to pollute you with their drama is a sign of maturity. Trialsandtests.
31. Only rent positive people and evict negative ones. They are too expensive to rent emotionally. Trialsandtests.
32. When people tell you: “you’ve changed,” what they’re really saying is: “I don’t like the way I can’t manipulate you anymore. Naphsha.
33. Be your own best friend. Believe me, no one should make you believe you are inferior. Love yourself. Remember, misery loves company. Barbara Chipman.
34. Disarm yourself from people who make you feel uncomfortable or being yourself around them. Lyss Loves.
35. Just as water can’t mix with oil, don’t expect to be happy and joyful in your life if you surround yourself with toxic people. Trialsandtests.
36. Negative people will corrupt you with their negativity. Stay clear. Trialsandtests.
37. I am not changing my happiness for toxic people. I stay away from them, drama free. Lady Love.
38. If people keep stepping on you, wear a pointy hat. Joyce Rachelle.
39. Stop moving your line back allowing others to draw there’s in front, stand on your no. Roberta Robbins
40. It’s no use in trying to recharge someone whose battery is already defunct. Trialsandtests.
41. Sometimes it’s better to end something and try to start something new than imprison yourself in hoping for the impossible. Karen Salmansohn.
42. Cutting off drama queens doesn’t mean you hate them. It’s just that you respect yourself. Trialsandtests.
43. You have a lot of good seeds of potential in you waiting to grow. So, avoid the bad soil that will ruin their potential. Trialsandtests.
44. Make sure everybody in your boat is rowing and not drilling holes when you are not looking. Know your circle. Jessica Gilbert.
45. It’s better to be healthy alone than sick with someone else. Phil McGraw.
46. Don’t allow drama queens in your boat because they will drill holes in it and eventually sink it with their drama. Trialsandtests.
47. Letting go of energy vampires becomes easier if you value your self-worth. Trialsandtests.
48. The best way of removing drama magnets clinging to your life like ticks is simply to stop associating with them. Trialsandtests.
49. Letting go of toxic people is an act of self-care. Karen Salmansohn.
50. Detox yourself from toxic people for a happier living today, tomorrow and forever. Mani Mukhija.
51. Be careful with who you allow in your circle because misery loves company. Trialsandtests.
52. Sometimes, you never really know how toxic an environment is until you breathe fresh air. Devin C. Hughes.
53. Stay away from anyone who is hell-bent on making you miserable with their never-ending negativity. Trialsandtests.
54. I have to cut you off not because I hate you but because I have to protect myself ASAP. Trialsandtests.
55. You have the power to walk away from anyone who is only interested in making you miserable just they are. Trialsandtests.
56. Letting go of a narcissist is one of the best things you can do to protect your wellbeing. Trialsandtests.
57. Stop watering plants that died a long time ago. Trialsandtests.
58. Don’t let drama queens have a free pass in your life. Remove them as quick as possible. Trialsandtests.
59. Better distance yourself from me if you don’t have anything positive to add to my life. Trialsandtests.
60. Quarantine anyone who wants to pollute your life with their negativity. Trialsandtests.
Which of these toxic people quotes resonated with you? Kindly let me know in the comments below. Peace.
Sharing is caring.
- How To Deal With Toxic People – [12 Effective Tips].
- 12 Toxic People Signs For Identifying Toxic People.
- 12 Types Of Toxic People You Need To Be Aware Of.