Here are 75 exotic toxic mother quotes to help you handle toxic mothers with godly wisdom and discernment without any need for angry confrontations or outbursts.
Being a child of a toxic mother especially a daughter can be the most difficult and depressing thing a child will ever have to deal with during early childhood.
This is because mothers are the beacon of what true love is as mothers go through a lot of pain to just bring another life here on earth that men will never understand or grasp.
So, if you never received that love and warmth from your toxic mom when you needed it most, you get affected emotionally and physiologically even up to early adulthood.
Why These Toxic Mother Quotes?
The toxic mother quotes on toxic moms you will discover here will help you heal from the emotional wounds your toxic mom has inflicted on you.
Secondly, these quotes on toxic mothers will once again remind you that you don’t have to be a victim of what your toxic and abusive mother did to you.
You can still unconditionally love your toxic mother so that through your shining love, your toxic mom can be inspired to be a better mom by your example.
With that said, here are the 75 exotic toxic mother quotes to help you deal with troublesome toxic mothers gracefully without getting caught up in their life issues and drama.
75 Soothing Toxic Mother Quotes.
Here are 75 toxic mother quotes you have been waiting for to remind you that it’s not your fault that you were raised by a toxic mother. You can always break the cycle, remember.
1. Toxic mothers always remain the strangest, craziest people we’ve ever met. Marguerite Duras.
2. I was worthy of her love whether she gave it to me or not. Every child is worthy of love. Richard Paul Evans.
3. My toxic mother can only intimidate me if I let her. While she’s busy trying to bully the child I, the adult I can reject her, ignore her or report her to authorities. Rayne Wolf.
4. Any mother that could be cruel to a child is not going to apologize to that child when they have grown up. Rayne Wolf.
5. Toxic mothers plant seeds of guilt, low self-esteem and low self-worth into their daughters which further manifests when those daughters get into their own relationships making them extremely needy or even toxic just like their own moms. Trialsandtests.
6. Daughters often get their toxic behaviour from their toxic mothers which they later import into their own relationships in future. Trialsandtests.
7. Your mother may be toxic or verbally and emotionally abusive towards you but you need to still love, honour and thank her for the gift of life she gave you not because she deserves your love but because you love, value yourself and know that your self-worth and value isn’t dependent on anyone, including your allegedly toxic mom. Trialsandtests.
8. Very often, toxic moms will abandon their own children and find meaningless excuses to justify their deeds as to why they are not able to be there for their children. Trialsandtests.
9. You don’t have to feel guilty if you have to distance yourself for a while from your toxic mom if she becomes too toxic to be around her in peace without causing any drama. Trialsandtests.
10. Sometimes, loving your toxic mom and sending her sweet love letters reminding her that you always be her dear child and always love her no matter what from a distance can be the best revenge to help your toxic mom come to her senses. Trialsandtests.
11. Narcissist mothers teach their daughters that love is not unconditional, that it is given only when they behave by maternal expectations and whims. Dr McBride.
12. Boys and girls of narcissistic mothers both have to deal with a deficit of maternal nurturing that their upbringing lacked. Mark Bans chick.
13. Most narcissistic mothers see motherhood as a burden and like to let it be known how much work it is. Michelle Piper.
14. The narcissist mother refuses to acknowledge her games if she is pouting, let her. If she is using guilt in an attempt to force you to do something, do not give in. Cynthia Bailey Rug.
15. I will take everything negative about my mother and flip it in my life. I will create a welcoming and warm home life. I will express love and encourage others daily; I will extend myself to those in need and I will remember a life well-lived is the best revenge. Rayne Wolfe.
16. I will participate in a mother-daughter relationship only if it’s positive. Rayne Wolfe.
17. All toxic mothers are more dangerous than absent fathers due to their contagious toxic energy which poisons your soul. Trialsandtests.
18. You don’t have to be a victim of the abuse that toxic moms subjected to you in your childhood. You can always break that cycle and start living happily again for your own future family and children. Trialsandtests.
19. Toxic mothers have this type of toxic manipulative love which is controlling and possessive in nature and never allows you to be yourself or express your true individuality. Trialsandtests.
20. You can’t change your stubborn toxic mom but you can always influence her with your positive energy, unconditional love, compassion and understanding at a distance if needed. Trialsandtests.
21. Toxic mother will often play favourites with their children in that they will love other children more than you if you don’t conform to their wishes. Trialsandtests.
22. Sometimes, unconditional love from you which you were never given by your abusive and toxic mom is all that your toxic mom may need to help her realize where she came up short. Trialsandtests.
23. Being surrounded by toxic mothers can be the loneliest moments in your life as a child due to a lack of connection & bonding between mother and child. Trialsandtests.
24. An unloving mother robs the child of a sense of belonging. The need to belong can become a lifelong quest for him or her. Peg Streep.
25. When you have this hurt for this long, particularly when a bond so sacred as the mother to child is broken, it’s a slow walk to healing. Iyanla Vanzant.
Toxic Mothers Quotes
Quotes about toxic mothers to help you give your toxic moms what they were not able to give you when you were a child.
26. Just good mothers produce good and strong daughters with high self-esteem and self-worth, toxic and abusive moms produce toxic daughters with low self-image, worth, self-esteem and drama which they later import into their own future relationships. Trialsandtests.
27. I will give my toxic mother one thing she never gave me; the truth. Rayne Wolfe.
28. Divide and conquer is a common tactic toxic moms use to destroy their own family bonds and relationships especially those between them and their own children. Trialsandtests.
29. Just as a bad or corrupt tree that can’t produce good fruits, you can’t expect to be loved, valued and cherished by toxic mothers corrupted by their own toxicity from within. Trialsandtests.
30. Toxic and abusive moms are indifferent to your feelings and have no regard for your feelings at all even though you are a son or daughter to them. Trialsandtests.
31. The influence all toxic and emotionally abusive mothers have on their children is negative which just tarnishes the image their children will have about them in future when they grow up into adults and start living on their own. Trialsandtests.
32. Toxic moms are immature emotionally which is why they behave the way they do. So, don’t mind their toxic behaviour and concentrate on living your best life and don’t let their drama affect the quality of your livelihood. Trialsandtests.
33. It’s not your fault that your mom is toxic as it isn’t your job to raise your mom because she is already an adult responsible for her own life choices just as you are responsible for your own. Trialsandtests.
34. All toxic mothers are energy vampires in the making who will bleed you dry if you let their toxic behaviour go unchecked which is sad indeed. Trialsandtests.
35. Unconditional love is the best weapon you can ever have in your arsenal to defeat the toxic behaviour and resentment your toxic mother has against you for no apparent reason. Trialsandtests.
36. Toxic moms pollute and contaminate everything good around them. So be careful when you are in their presence so that you don’t gen contaminated as well. Trialsandtests.
37. What all toxic and abusive moms don’t understand is that there is a big difference between love and possessiveness. If they did, they wouldn’t be controlling, manipulative and abusive towards their children in any form. Trialsandtests.
38. With toxic mothers, it’s all about control and manipulation. Trialsandtests.
39. There are no shortages of drama in the house if toxic mothers are present. Trialsandtests.
40. If a toxic mom claims to love you, kindly remind her that there is a big difference between real love and abuse or control disguised as love and that real love doesn’t hurt nor it is abusive. Trialsandtests.
41. Never hate your toxic mother. Only hate her toxic behaviour. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
42. Unhealthy and toxic moms discourage their children from fully expressing their unique selves which is why most daughter raised by toxic moms have low self-esteem and self-worth. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
43. With toxic mothers, come toxic daughters who later become toxic wives to their future husbands due to the toxic behaviour they inherited from their own toxic moms. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
44. Victimization is a common tactic toxic mothers use to victimize their children to make them submissive to their controlling tyrannical rule. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
45. When it comes to toxic mothers, you are always wrong and they are always right. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
46. Toxic and narcissistic mothers are never appreciated by their own children and constantly compare their children to their neighbours. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
47. Toxic moms are self-absorbed parents which is why they are controlling and possessive in the first place to their children. Samuel Zulu. Trialsandtests.
48. To influence your toxic mother positively and to bring some sense into her, always respond to her with godly love, compassion and understanding which surpasses all human understanding and avoid bitter confrontations with her. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
49. Sometimes, all it takes is a simple act of unconditional love and kindness on your part to eradicate all the toxic behaviour your toxic mother has. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
50. Toxic mothers don’t understand the importance of motherly love for their children which is why they can emotionally abuse their children without have second thoughts about the effect their toxic abusive behaviour has on the welfare of their children. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
Solemn Quotes About Toxic Mothers.
Quotes about toxic mothers to help you love your toxic mothers without letting her toxic behaviour influence you negatively.
51. If toxic mothers clearly understood how their actions affect their children’s growth negatively, they wouldn’t be toxic in the first place. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
52. Sadly, most toxic mothers don’t even know that the unhealthy behaviour they display to their children is toxic in the first place. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
53. Toxic mothers become defensive when you confront them about their toxic behaviour as a way of avoiding shame and embarrassment in front of their children. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
54. Narcissistic and toxic moms have zero regards for their children’s feelings and will trample on them at will. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
55. Most toxic mothers are not necessarily bad mothers. It’s just that their toxic behaviour blinds them of the reality and effects their toxic behaviour has on their children. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
56. While a narcissistic mother will gossip endlessly about the most details about your life, she is very secretive about her own life. She will lie about you but will punish you for telling them what she has done. Gail Meyers.
57. When I was with my mother, I sometimes thought of myself as a trophy. something to be flaunted before friends. When out of public view, I sat on the shelf ignored and forgotten. Joan Frances.
58. I love the person I have become because I fought to become her. Kaci Diane.
59. Toxic mothers are some of the most insecure people in this world which is why they demand constant attention for themselves to feel secure & find solace. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
60. If only you could take away your toxic behaviour which is sabotaging our relationship, you would be my best and favourite mom in the world. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
61. Don’t hate your toxic mother. Yes, she may be toxic but she is still the only mom on this earth who had the right genes to have you. So respect your mother, toxic or not which will attract blessings in your life. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
62. Even if your toxic mother neglects and forsakes you, don’t despair as you have a perfect father in heaven who can’t leave nor forsake you. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
63. The difference between a healthy and toxic mother is that the former allows her children to freely express themselves without judgement while the latter won’t allow her children to freely express themselves without being judged harshly. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
64. Toxic mothers need not be toxic to their own children if they want their children to revenge in future when they become adults. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
65. For toxic mothers out there, just know that your toxic and abusive behaviour will one day backfire when the children you are mistreating grow up and become adults. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
66. I will never hate my toxic mother no matter how toxic she may be. I just won’t allow her toxicity to affect my life. Sher if you agree. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
67. Toxic mothers are toxic because of deep underlying issues in their lives such as a rough childhood, physical and emotional abuse which occurred in their early childhood. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
68. You may use the no contact rule to get some space from your toxic mom for a while but don’t cut her off completely out of your life as she is still your biological mom who endured for 9 months carrying you in her womb different from your friends whom you can just throw by the wayside if they become toxic. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
69. Your kindness and unconditional love can change your toxic mother if you stop trying to change her which is her responsibility and not yours. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
70. You can’t blame your mother for being toxic. All you can do is to help her understand that you are still her precious biological child and will love her no matter what by your godly character and positivity. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
71. If all toxic moms understood the difference between healthy motherly love and toxic destructive love, they wouldn’t be toxic in the first place. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
72. Healthy moms are a delight to their children but toxic moms are a source of grief to their own children. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
73. Just as an apple can’t fall far from its parent tree, toxic love and drama are always close by where toxic moms are around. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
74. Love your toxic mother unconditionally with all your heart and give her the respect she deserves as your mother but don’t let her drama affect your happiness. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
75. Unconditional love is the best gift you can give your toxic mother which will make her come to her senses someday if you are put her in prayers and not give up on her. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
Well, that’s all the 75 toxic mother quotes about toxic mothers I had to share with you in this post and I hope you learned something from them.
I believe that these quotes on toxic mothers you have read in this post will help you deal with toxic moms who want to make your life difficult.
Hating your toxic mom isn’t the solution because you can’t fight fire with fire. All you can do in these volatile situations is to pray for your toxic mom so that her heart gets transformed.
Yes, your toxic mom can change and be transformed into the most loving and caring human being you will ever come across here on earth. Don’t give up on your mom just yet.
There is no need for angry confrontations and outbursts on your part. Just love and respect your mom as she is still your only biological mother you will ever have thought she may be toxic.
In conclusion, kindly share this post if you enjoyed it and found it beneficial to you with everyone you know as they will benefit as well. Remember sharing is caring. Cheers.