Below is a list of 63 toxic family quotes and toxic family members quotes to help you deal with toxic family relationships without unnecessary drama. May the 63 toxic family quotes or quotes about toxic family below help you be free from unnecessary family drama.
63 Toxic Family Quotes
1. You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you as you are to them. Desmond Tutu.
2. The more dysfunctional, the more some family members seek to control the behavior of others. David W. Earle.
3. Love them but don’t be part of their drama. Samuel Zulu.
4. Family is supposed to be our haven. Very often, it’s the place we find the deepest heartache. Lyanla Vansant.
5. In the process of letting go, you will lose many things from the past but you will find yourself. Deepak Chopra.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
6. It’s not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons. Jonathan Schiller.
7. I may be the black sheep of the family but at least I am me and not a fictitious white sheep I am not. Samuel Zulu.
8. Family too can be cut off if it proves to be too toxic to be around. Samuel Zulu.
9. Cut unnecessary family drama from your life as you aren’t responsible for other people’s behavior. Samuel Zulu.
10. Just because they are your family doesn’t mean that they know what’s best for you or your life. Samuel Zulu.
11. I wonder why I feel I am treated like an enemy in a place where I am supposed to be welcome. Samuel Zulu.
12. A toxic family is even worse than a toxic relationship. Rohan Chouhan.
13. When you are young, they assume you know nothing. T.S.
14. It’s sad how I can trust teachers more than my parents. Dawn Andrews.
15. They say they love you but they treat you like the worst criminal on earth. Shame. Samuel Zulu.
16. I was born into this family but all I got was hate in a place where I was supposed to get love and acceptance. Samuel Zulu.
17. A family that treats you like an enemy is no family to be proud of at all. Samuel Zulu.
18. Brother or sister has no meaning if they treat each other like worst enemies. Samuel Zulu.
19. It’s so sad the even people closely related by blood can betray each other. Samuel Zulu.
20. Blood relations cease to have their use if people related by it behave otherwise. Samuel Zulu.
21. How can you say you are my family when all you did is malign me as if I am your worst enemy. Samuel Zulu.
22. The people I looked up to for comfort are the ones who make me depressed. Samuel Zulu.
23. You may be my family but I won’t let you get away with your toxic behavior. Samuel Zulu.
24. Too much fighting and drama in a place where love, peace, and harmony must be the norm. Samuel Zulu.
25. Love and family loyalty has no place in a dysfunctional family. Samuel Zulu.
26. All I wanted from you was love and acceptance but all I was given was hate and rejection. Samuel Zulu.
27. Dysfunctional families can’t give you love because love can’t come from people who don’t love themselves in the first place. Samuel Zulu.
28. Families get dysfunctional if they are built of a faulty foundation of hate and resentment. Samuel Zulu.
29. Love them but don’t let their drama affect your life. Samuel Zulu.
30. The best revenge against toxic family members is not fighting back. Samuel Zulu.
31. Blood doesn’t make you family. Some of the most demonic and demeaning people in your life share your DNA. Temi Ade.
32. Love them from a distance. Pray for them, wish them well, but don’t allow them to abuse you. Kimber Waul.
33. It’s so disheartening to see people who are supposed to love you use you for their selfish purposes. Samuel Zulu.
34. It’s just that you will never be good enough for certain people no matter how much love you give them. Samuel Zulu.
35. Just because they are your family doesn’t mean that they are your friends. Beverly Miller.
36. Family or not I will cut you off. That saying “but that’s family” means nothing if a family is toxic and means you are no good. Morgan Sharee.
37. And a person’s enemies will be those of his household. Mathew 10:36.
38. Tragically, your worst enemies will always come from your household. Samuel Zulu.
39. Cut them out if all they want is to use you for their gain. Samuel Zulu.
40. Learn to cut your losses fast if you realize you are just being used for their selfish motives. Samuel Zulu.
41. Not everyone deserves full access to you that included toxic family members. Samuel Zulu.
42. If all they bring into your life is pain and misery, you need to start cutting your losses fast. Samuel Zulu.
43. Family relations isn’t a license for them to abuse you. Samuel Zulu.
44. Humans can be so ugly sometimes that the ones you love the most would only love to see you fall. It’s a cruel world. Sidney Albury.
45. Sometimes, Satan uses the people closest to you to hinder you from getting the best God has in store for your life. Samuel Zulu.
46. A narcissistic mother always thinks she’s right though her toxic behavior suggests otherwise. Samuel Zulu.
47. Forgiveness is possible for a dysfunctional family but it doesn’t mean you must be taken advantage of. Samuel Zulu.
48. When dealing with a toxic family member, always anticipate their moves before they act. Samuel Zulu.
49. A toxic parent will always be against what their child does if it threatens their ego. Samuel Zulu.
50. A fake family is always toxic to some extent as it’s filled with lies and deceitfulness. Samuel Zulu.
51. You may have come from a dysfunctional family but that doesn’t mean you must carry on their hurtful legacy. Samuel Zulu.
52. Never allow the toxic behavior from a narcissistic mother or father to be the reason you live unhappily all the days of your life. Samuel Zulu.
53. The family lived in a toxic family system that is all about drama and nothing else. Samuel Zulu.
54. Never allow the hurtful legacy your toxic mother left on you to be your identity for the rest of your life. Samuel Zulu.
55. Never allow emotional abuse from a narcissist to destroy you. Get out before irreversible damage is done. Samuel Zulu.
56. Family loyalty is never appreciated in a dysfunctional family setup. Samuel Zulu.
57. Family problems are never missing on the menu in a dysfunctional family. Samuel Zulu.
58. Family loyalty in broken families is only appreciated when all is gone. Samuel Zulu.
59. Toxic parenting is always the best weapon abusive parents use to control their children. Samuel Zulu.
60. You don’t have to let your past family trauma define your future relationships. Samuel Zulu.
61. Petty differences are always major issues in an unhealthy family. Samuel Zulu.
62. Don’t allow petty differences from negative people in your family to affect your inner peace. Samuel Zulu.
63. Just because you come from a dysfunctional family doesn’t mean your own future family must be dysfunctional, too. Samuel Zulu.
These are all the 63 toxic family quotes I had to share with you concerning toxic family relationships to help you stop tolerating the emotional abuse your toxic loved ones may be inflicting on you. Take care.
Sharing is caring.