Below is a list of 63 time heals all wounds quotes and wounds quotes to aid heal your inner bleeding wounds before they eat you. We all have been emotionally wounded before by others and the 63 time heals all wounds quotes below will finally help you start healing. Enjoy.
63 Healing Wounds Quotes.
1. Indeed, time heals all wounds if you permit it to do so by letting go and letting God do the rest for you. Samuel Zulu.
2. Time may heal all wounds but apart from that, time will at times teach you to live with your past wounds. Samuel Zulu.
3. It’s just that some wounds don’t just heal with time. Time in such a situation just teaches you how to live with the pain. Samuel Zulu.
4. Someday, the excruciating hurt you are feeling now will be nothing but a scar five to ten decades from now. Samuel Zulu.
5. Wounds caused by a nasty betrayal don’t heal overnight but do surely heal as time goes by. Samuel Zulu.
6. Healing from betrayal is hard but with time, you will soon recover fully. Samuel Zulu.
7. Time will only heal your wounds if you allow your heart to fully heal from your past hurt by learning to let go. Samuel Zulu.
8. My scars are the past reminder that yes I might be hurt but my hurt doesn’t define me nor does it determine my future. Samuel Zulu.
9. When time heals your wounds, don’t go back to hurting yourself again. Samuel Zulu.
10. Time is the healer of all past hurts if you allow it to do so o your behalf. Samuel Zulu.
11. No matter how bad your hurt is, it will soon fade and become less severe as time goes by. Samuel Zulu.
12. It’s by learning to let go of your past hurt is when time is given a chance to heal from all your past would others have inflicted on you. Samuel Zulu.
13. The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it. Nicholas Sparks.
14. Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us. David Richo.
15. The practice of forgiveness is our most important contribution to the healing of the world. Marianne Williamson.
16. Time doesn’t heal anything. It’s like drinking. The best it can do is help you forget if you’re lucky. Paula Stokes.
17. God’s grace is strong enough to hold me steady through every difficulty. Lailah Gifty Akita.
18. If someone thinks you can help or heal them, and you think you can’t, choose their faith over your doubt. Alan Cohen.
19. Money can cloud your vision. Sometimes, God takes away the money and uses times of adversity to refine us like gold. Lailah Gifty Akita.
20. Never complain, proclaim positive words. Then, you will possess the divine grace for a change situation. Lailah Gifty Akita.
21. It hurts because He is treating your spiritual disease, just as a good medical practitioner does for his patients. Steven Chopade.
22. They say, time heals all wounds but that presumes the source of the grief is finite. Casandra Clare.
23. People say time heals all wounds. Let me tell you, time heals nothing. You can do the wrong thing for 10 years and it doesn’t equal the right thing for one day. Phil McGraw.
24. Rare is the man who seeks not only to heal himself but to heal his fellow man. Jose N. Harris.
25. When the soul heals, the issues of the body disappear like they never happened. Pawan Mishra.
26. Search deep within your soul, you will find strength. Lailah Gifty Akita.
27. Recovery can take place only within the context of relationships; it cannot occur in isolation. Judith Lewis Herman.
28. If there ever was a way to sum things up, the story of my birth was it. Sierra D. Waters.
29. I trade all my pains for the peace of God. Lailah Gifty Akita.
30. Every experience in the past, prepares us for today. And the present experience equips us for the future. Lailah Gifty Akita.
31. Healing begins when you begin to accept that your past hurt doesn’t define you. Samuel Zulu.
32. Letting go is the salt you need to apply to the wounds of your past hurt to fully heal. Samuel Zulu.
33. God is the healer of all wounds be it past, present and future ones. Samuel Zulu.
34. Some past wounds will never fully heal no until you let go and let God. Samuel Zulu.
35. Sometimes, time isn’t enough to heal certain wounds that cut deep through your soul. Samuel Zulu.
36. Time alone won’t fully heal your wounds. It’s only when you allow God to heal them will real healing begin. Samuel Zulu.
37. Some past deep wounds need the Lord’s intervention to fully heal. Samuel Zulu.
38. Being angry as a wounded buffalo won’t heal your wounds at all. Only time and patience will. Samuel Zulu.
39. Emotional wounds require more time to heal than physical ones as emotional wounds cut you deep to the very core of your being. Samuel Zulu.
40. Physical wounds only take months to heal but emotional ones may take years or even decades to fully heal. Samuel Zulu.
41. Talking about your hurt will drastically reduce the time required to fully heal your emotional hurt caused by others. Samuel Zulu.
42. Not talking about your past emotional hurt will just further lengthen the time required for you to fully heal. Samuel Zulu.
43. A fly that falls on your wound is more important. African Proverb.
44. As the wound inflames the finger, so thought inflames the mind. African Proverb.
45. A wound given by a word is many times harder to cure than that which is given by the sword. African Proverb.
46. A wound inflicted by a friend does not heal. African Proverb.
47. The fly had a life even before the dog had its wounds. African Proverb.
48. You cannot cure a wound by striking it gently. African Proverb.
49. Time heals all wounds. African Proverb.
50. A cutting word is worse than a bowstring, a cut may heal, but the cut of the tongue does not. African Proverb.
51. The one whose foot you heal kicks you with it. African Proverb.
52. The forest not only hides man’s enemies but is full of man’s medicine, healing power and food. African Proverb.
53. Even a healer’s lies are a big relief to a sick person. African Proverb.
54. You have to heal the wound before it ignores the medicine. African Proverb.
55. A person with a wound on his head keeps touching it. Egyptian Proverb.
56. It is worse to be wounded by words than a sword. Moroccan Proverb.
57. Do not despise an insignificant enemy, nor a slight wound. German Proverb.
58. The wound caused by a sword can eventually be healed; the hurt resulted from vicious remarks can never be undone. Chinese Proverb.
59. Little enemies and little wounds are not to be despised. German Proverb.
60. A bad wound may heal, but a bad name will kill. Scottish Proverb.
61. Unstringing the bow does not cure the wound. French Proverb.
62. The wound that bleedeth inwardly is the most dangerous. Arabic Proverb.
63. Old wounds easily bleed. German Proverb.
Hope these 63 time heals all wounds quotes and wounds quotes will help you finally heal your inner wounds by seeking professional therapy if needed. Take care.
Sharing is caring.