Below is a list of 63 talents quotes and quotes about talents to help you discover your God-given talents. We are all naturally good and talented at something. We just have to look within us to find that thing as the 63 talent quotes below will show you.
63 Quotes About Talents.
1. Talent combined with hard work will always win all the time. Samuel Zulu.
2. Hard work beats talent but only when talent is having a rest day. Samuel Zulu.
3. We all have something we naturally do very well without much effort and with ease. It’s up to you to find it. Samuel Zulu.
4. If you don’t put to use and allow your God-given talents to go to waste, you will have to answer to God as to why you wasted your talents. Samuel Zulu.
5. Let your talents bring glory to the Lord and not glorify self or Satan. Samuel Zulu.
6. The worst investment you can make concerning your talents is investing them to please the world instead of pleasing your Maker. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. Investing your talents into something that glorifies the Lord and adds value to others is the greatest and wisest investment you will ever make. Samuel Zulu.
8. It’s a tragedy that so many talented people invest their talents to serve Satan instead of God who gave them those very talents. Samuel Zulu.
9. Use all your gifts to serve others and God so that you can be richly rewarded in heaven when all is said and done. Samuel Zulu.
10. Talent is any ability to do something extraordinarily well effortlessly. Samuel Zulu.
11. Just because you can do something well doesn’t mean you are talented at that thing. It has to be effortless as well to qualify as talent. Samuel Zulu.
12. If you don’t use your gifts to bring glory to God, you will be nothing but a lost cause. Samuel Zulu.
13. We are all naturally good at something. We just have to discover that thing and nurture it. Samuel Zulu.
14. No matter how talented you are, if you don’t develop your talents, they will just go to waste. Samuel Zulu.
15. He who puts his talents to good use for God’s kingdom is wise indeed. Samuel Zulu.
16. The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work. Emile Zola.
17. Hide not your talents, they for use were made what’s a sundial in the shade? Benjamin Franklin.
18. Talent hits a target no one else can hit. Genius hits a target no one else can see. Arthur Schopenhauer.
19. Most people overestimate others’ talents and underestimate their own. Orrin Woodward.
20. The progress of an artist is a continual self-sacrifice, a continual extinction of personality. T S Eliot.
21. We are given talent but we choose to have character. Wayde Goodall.
22. Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith. Romans 12:6.
23. As every man hath received the gift, even so, minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. 1 Peter 4:10.
24. Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: Psalms 127:1.
25. Do not neglect the spiritual gift within you, which was bestowed on you through prophetic utterance with the laying on of hands by the presbytery. 1 Timothy 4:14.
26. For just as we have many members in one body and all the members do not have the same function. Romans 12:4.
27. Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit. 1 Corinthians 12:4.
28. But to each one is given the manifestation of the Spirit for the common good. 1 Corinthians 12:7.
29. for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. Romans 11:29.
30. However, each man has his own gift from God, one in this manner, and another in that. 1 Corinthians 7:7b.
31. Talent is what God gives us, Skill is what we give back to Him. Eliel Pierre.
32. Talent never guarantees success, it’s the art of success that can lead you to the sky. Dr Zeeshan Ahmed.
33. If you are young and talented, it’s like you have wings. Haruki Murakami.
34. It matters not how many talents you have but how much you can utilizes with what you have. Samuel Zulu.
35. Talents are naturally bestowed upon us by God but we need to acquire skills to develop them. Samuel Zulu.
36. You may be talented but if you lack the skill to efficiently utilize your talent, it will go down the drain. Samuel Zulu.
37. Talents combined with hard work and smartness, not crookedness will take you places most can only dream of. Samuel Zulu.
38. We all have gifts that can change the world if only we learned to look within ourselves and not outside to discover them. Samuel Zulu.
39. The grave is the richest place in the world as there, you have many talents that never went to fruition. Samuel Zulu.
40. If you are not using your God-given gifts to better yourself and others, you are failing by default. Samuel Zulu.
41. All things are possible with talent combined with hard work and perseverance. Samuel Zulu.
42. Remember, your gifts have value and can change the world. Samuel Zulu.
43. The world is desperately waiting to hear your song. Kindly go out there and sing it. Samuel Zulu.
44. It’s he who recognizes his talents earlier that gets to change the world for the better. Samuel Zulu.
45. You can be talented in life but if God isn’t on your side, your talents will be made redundant by the enemy, the devil. Samuel Zulu.
46. Not committing your talents in God’s hands is a recipe for disaster. Samuel Zulu.
47. We are all gifted differently which is why comparison is foolishness. Samuel Zulu.
48. As powerful as a lion is, it cannot outrun a cheetah. Samuel Zulu.
49. Emulation is the whetstone of talent. Latin Proverb.
50. Express yourself earnestly, and you have no reason for shame even if you lack talent. Finnish Proverb.
51. Talent without skill is like a desert without an oasis. Arab Proverb.
52. Talent and poverty, wealth and stupidity generally dwell together. Latin Proverb.
53. Talent is born, not made. Thai Proverb.
54. Even a fool has one talent. English Proverb.
55. Without perseverance, talent is a barren bed. Welsh Proverb.
56. Great talents mature late. Japanese Proverb.
57. Everyone according to their talent and every talent according to its work. French Proverb.
58. If you can walk, you can dance, if you can talk, you can sing. African Proverb.
59. Strategy is better than strength. African Proverb.
60. The greatest swimmer in the world is no greater than the smallest fish in the water. African Proverb.
61. The greatest and rarest talent is to love everything good. Hebrew Proverb.
62. The hawk with talent hides its talons. Japanese Proverb.
63. Because of lack of talent in dancing, the floor is blamed. Malay Proverb.
Hope these 63 talents quotes will finally inspire you to use and develop your talents for your betterment and that for others and also for God’s glory. Take care.
Sharing is caring.