Below is a list of 63 taking chances quotes and quotes about taking chances to inspire you to take chances on something that matters to you. It’s by taking chances and risks is how you discover new opportunities you never knew existed before as the 63 taking chances quotes below will show you.
63 Quotes About Taking Chances.
1. Life is all about taking chances when it really matters the most. Samuel Zulu.
2. In the end, you eventually realize that you have nothing to lose by risking it all for what truly matters to you. Samuel Zulu.
3. You must learn to strike the iron while it’s hot even at the risk of getting burnt at times. Samuel Zulu.
4. Fear not the risk of being burnt by striking the hot iron because when it gets cold, it will be too late. Samuel Zulu.
5. If you don’t act now, you will spend the rest of your life wishing you had done so. Samuel Zulu.
6. Remember, you only live one that is why you must not be afraid to take a chance on your dream. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. Life is simply too short to live in fear and not to take chances to have life experiences worth remembering. Samuel Zulu.
8. It’s good to take chances but remember, not everything in life is worth risking your life for. Samuel Zulu.
9. In taking chances, make sure what you are risking your life for will be worth remembering in the end. Samuel Zulu.
10. A life worth living is only created by taking chances to go into the uncharted waters. Samuel Zulu.
11. Don’t afraid to take a chance on love because life is too short not to experiences and take what true love tastes like. Samuel Zulu.
12. Memorable life experiences only come by taking chances and by overcoming the fear of the unknown. Samuel Zulu.
13. He who conquers the fear of the unknown is the one that gets to live life to the fullest. Samuel Zulu.
14. If you aren’t willing to take chances, forget about living a life worth remembering when all is said and done. Samuel Zulu.
15. Successful people succeed because they take a chance at failing their way to success. Samuel Zulu.
16. The difference between successful people and failures is that the former takes chances while the latter averts them. Samuel Zulu.
17. By taking chances, you discover new things about yourself you never even knew. Samuel Zulu.
18. Take chances not or wish you had done son regretfully and sorrowfully or your deathbed. Samuel Zulu.
19. Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backwards. E.E. Cummings.
20. Trying and getting hurt can’t possibly be worse for you than being stuck. Eliezer Yudkowsky.
21. Sometimes, a mistake can end up being the best decision you ever make. Mandy Hale.
22. Anytime we step out boldly to make changes, we take a chance that we might fall but the only way to get better is to try. Joyce Mayer.
23. My greatest failure is reaching the end of life knowing I never tried. N F.
24. You will never experience personal growth if you fear taking chances. T Sorensen.
25. It’s ok to have your eggs in one basket, as long as you control what happens to that basket. Elon Musk.
26. Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough. Elon Musk.
27. If something is important enough you should try, even if the probable outcome is failure. Elon Musk.
28. Some people don’t like change but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster. Elon Musk.
29. Invest in the human soul. Who knows, it might be a diamond in the rough. Mary McLeod Bethune.
30. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. Helen Keller.
31. If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on. Sheryl Sandberg.
32. Anything in your life that’s acting as a security blanket is only smothering the person you were born to be. Mandy Hale.
33. I will not allow my mistakes of the past to compromise my hope for the future. Charles F. Glassman.
34. Take chances on love but be careful to whom you give your heart. Samuel Zulu.
35. Love is worth taking chances on especially if you end up with the right person you were meant to share your life with. Samuel Zulu.
36. You either choose to live your dreams or your fears. The choice is yours to make. Samuel Zulu.
37. How much you are willing to risk for something shows how much you value that thing. Samuel Zulu.
38. Some people are worth taking a second chance on. Don’t just give up on them yet. Samuel Zulu.
39. When you choose to risk failure for success, success will soon follow you in due time. Samuel Zulu.
40. With risk, come rewards but only if the risk was worth it in the end. Samuel Zulu.
41. When you risk for something, loss is also certain but if the gain is more than the risk, it’s worth pursuing. Samuel Zulu.
42. You have to risk losing everything in order to gain everything you never had in the first place. Samuel Zulu.
43. If your risk leads to loss instead of reward, then your risk was miscalculated badly. Samuel Zulu.
44. Before taking a chance on anything, ensure the reward vs risk ratio is greater than one. Samuel Zulu.
45. Take a chance on yourself and you will realize that you are limitless. Samuel Zulu.
46. What you risk reveals what you value. Jeanette Winterson.
47. Just keep taking chances and having fun. Garth Brooks.
48. I suppose it doesn’t matter what form love takes, maybe you just need to take it when it comes. Albert Borris.
49. Fear, is a horrible place to live in, and much worse to die in. Anthony Liccione.
50. I’m going to try and fly. Will you catch me if I fall? Rochelle Morgan.
51. Sometimes, to have fun, you’ve got to be willing to take a chance and even be frightened. Mani S. Sivasubramanian.
52. Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being excited about what could be right. Tony Robbins.
53. You can take a chance with any man who pays his bills on time. Terence.
54. Do you want to be safe and good or do you want to take a chance and be great? Jimmy Johnson.
55. Sometimes you have to risk life, in order to live, and gamble death, to sacrifice life. Anthony Liccione.
56. Nobody but you have to believe in your dreams to make them a reality. Germany Kent.
57. It’s funny how day by day never changes but when you look back, everything is different. Calvin & Hobbes.
58. Biggest profits mean gravest risks. Chinese Proverb.
59. Nothing is gained without taking risks. Spanish Proverb.
60. A cat loves fish, but won’t risk its claws. Yiddish Proverb.
61. Don’t bargain for a cut that is still hidden in a bag. African Proverb.
62. Do not test the depth of the river with both feet. African Proverb.
63. Do not stand in the pace of danger trusting in miracles. African Proverb.
Hope these 63 taking chances quotes will inspire you to go after what matters to your heart no matter the odds. Take care.
Sharing is caring.