Below is a list of 45 take for granted quotes and taken for granted quotes to remind you why you must not take what you have in life for granted. We all take things for granted in our lives at times. May these 45 take for granted quotes help you stop doing that be froe it’s too late.
45 Taken For Granted Quotes.
1. Only he who is thirsty get to see the value of water but for the unthirsty, not so. They can even poop and pee in it. Samuel Zulu.
2. If you are not thirsty for a drink, the value and importance of water will be obscure to you. Samuel Zulu.
3. Only a hungry stomach that sees and realizes the value of not wasting food anyhow when there’s plenty. Samuel Zulu.
4. Don’t take this one and only dear life to live for granted because if you do, you shall regret it on your deathbed and beyond. Samuel Zulu.
5. Don’t take your loved one for granted. Learn to appreciate and spend time with them right now before it’s too late to do so. Samuel Zulu.
6. We as humans are funny because we only appreciate someone or something when it’s gone. Samuel Zulu.
7. Don’t take God’s love for granted by living a sinful and disobedient life because He won’t plead for you forever. Samuel Zulu.
8. Love is only taken for granted by those who have not witness pure hatred in its pure evil form. Samuel Zulu.
9. It’s only he who has been hated in life that gets to see and appreciate the value of being loved. Samuel Zulu.
10. If you have never been in darkness, you won’t see any benefit and value of being in the light. Samuel Zulu.
11. You may take God’s love for granted now but you won’t do so beyond the grave when come face to face with the devil in his true form. Samuel Zulu.
12. Appreciate what you have now before it turns into a painful memory of how good what you had was before you lost it. Samuel Zulu.
13. The only person that deserves a special place in your life is someone that never made you feel like you were an option in theirs. Shannon L. Alder.
14. Even the most intense feelings cease when neglected and taken for granted. Anupama Garg.
15. When man was created it was not for this purpose to become taken over and be utterly worthless. Justin Bienvenue.
16. We never know what we’re missing until we don’t have it anymore. Diana Palmer.
17. We never know the worth of water till the well is dry. Thomas Fuller.
18. When it comes to life the critical thing is whether you take things for granted or take them with gratitude. Gilbert K. Chesterton.
19. Reflect upon your present blessings of which every man has many not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some. Charles Dickens.
20. Feel what it’s like to truly starve, and I guarantee that you’ll forever think twice before wasting food. Criss Jami.
21. Most of the people who don’t express much are the ones who are too afraid of being taken for granted. Nitya Prakash.
22. When you take things for granted, you diminish their importance and may even jeopardize their very existence. Frank Sonnenberg.
23. Our value is without compliments until we are gone, until we become unreachable, until we are scarce. Victor Vote.
24. We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude. Cynthia Ozick.
25. When you stop giving attention to someone who takes you for granted, they will notice. Trust. April Mae Monterrosa.
26. It’s only during times of chronic drought is the value of water we usually take for granted is realized and appreciated. Samuel Zulu.
27. In times of great famine and hunger, even the cabbage we usually forsake tastes like chicken and chips. Samuel Zulu.
28. Once you fail to make it for heaven when all is said and done you will bitterly remember God’s love that you rejected here on earth. Samuel Zulu.
29. Sometimes, you have to lose something in order for you to realize its value you never though it had while around. Samuel Zulu.
30. Even muddy water is treated as clean drinking water in times of severe droughts. Samuel Zulu.
31. It takes experiencing real hate to understand the importance of true love and being loved in life. Samuel Zulu.
32. It’s he who is sick and bedridden that get to truly see the value of being healthy that we usually take for granted when we are well. Samuel Zulu.
33. He who has been sick unto death dreads eating unhealthy foods lest he dies before his time. Samuel Zulu.
34. It takes being poor and broke to see the value of money and the benefits of saving it. Samuel Zulu.
35. He who has never been sick unto death see no value of eating strong an heathy food for their wellbeing. Samuel Zulu.
36. Even if you were to arrive at Canaan without the wilderness experience, all the good in there will look normal to you and be taken for granted. Samuel Zulu.
37. If you get smothering without sacrificing for it, you will naturally take that thing for granted. Samuel Zulu.
38. Even good relationships can be easily taken for granted especially if you didn’t put in the work in them to make them good. Samuel Zulu.
39. When you start ignoring people who take you for granted, they will notice and start paying attention. Samuel Zulu.
40. You are always learning; there is a lot of grey; don’t take things for granted. Lisa Marie Presley.
41. People say you don’t know what you’ve got until it’s gone. Truth is, you knew what you had, you just thought you’d never lose it. Nitya Prakash.
42. The simple process of focusing on things that are normally taken for granted is a powerful source of creativity. Edward De Bono.
43. We will have to give up taking things for granted, even the apparently simple things. John Desmond Bernal.
44. Most of us readily take things for granted that at an earlier time remained to be discovered. Robert A. Dahl.
45. People who take you for granted would be mad at those who regard you as something. Michael Bassey Johnson.
Hope these 45 take for granted quotes will be a wakeup call for you to stop taking anything or anyone for granted before it’s too late if you have been doing so for a while. Peace.
Sharing is caring.