Below is a list of 54 successful business quotes and business success quotes that will put you on track to start and run a successful business on your own. May these 54 successful business quotes give you the inspiration and wisdom you need to build a successful brand of your own. Enjoy.
54 Business Success Quotes.
1. Anyone can start a business but only few are able to start and run a successful and viable business that stand a test of time. Samuel Zulu.
2. Starting a successful business takes hard work, dedication and sacrifice most aren’t willing to make. Samuel Zulu.
3. You got to have a one percent mentality if you want to run a successful business. Samuel Zulu.
4. Doing things like everyone else is the quickest way of being a failed businessperson. Samuel Zulu.
5. Successful business people do things the 99% aren’t willing to do. Samuel Zulu.
6. You will never see a successful businessman or woman with the 99% mentality of the crowd. Samuel Zulu.
7. Business is like a farm that need planting and tending to it before you can enjoy its harvest. Samuel Zulu.
8. You have to work for your business first before you enjoy its financial rewards it has in store should it succeed. Samuel Zulu.
9. Hard work combined with smartness is what will make you successful in the highly competitive business world. Samuel Zulu.
10. Hard work alone isn’t enough to run a successful business. If it was so, all businesses will be a success. Samuel Zulu.
11. Without financial literacy, your business is destined to fail right from the start. Samuel Zulu.
12. If you are indiscipline with money, starting and running a successful franchise will be nothing but a pipe dream. Samuel Zulu.
13. Most businesses fail because most people venture into business with wrong motives. Samuel Zulu.
14. Venturing into a business you have no advantage ensures that your business fails in the long run. Samuel Zulu.
15. Starting a successful business is all about learning from your failures and turning them into opportunities. Samuel Zulu.
16. Your brand must communicate the value that you bring to a working relationship. Idowu Koyenikan.
17. You have to work on the business first before it works for you. Idowu Koyenikan.
18. Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive, and determination of the people behind it as the product they sell. Elon Musk.
19. You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse. Elon Musk.
20. If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion. Elon Musk.
21. Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up. Elon Musk.
22. It’s ok to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket. Elon Musk.
23. You shouldn’t do things differently just because they’re different. They need to be better. Elon Musk.
24. When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. Elon Musk.
25. Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again. Richard Branson.
26. The brands that will thrive in the coming years are the ones that have a purpose beyond profit. Richard Branson.
27. A business has to be involving: it has to be fun. And, it has to exercise your creative instincts. Richard Branson.
28. A business is simply an idea to make other people’s lives better. Richard Branson.
29. You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over. Richard Branson.
30. To launch a business means successfully solving problems. Solving problems means listening. Richard Branson.
31. A business without purpose is a business destined to fail from the start. Samuel Zulu.
32. If you want to run a successful business, find your why first instead of chasing profits. Samuel Zulu.
33. Successful business are always built on purpose and helping solving people’s problems. Samuel Zulu.
34. You don’t need to have the best business idea to succeed. You only need to identify a specific problem your business can solve. Samuel Zulu.
35. Businesses built around solving specific people’s problems are the ones that succeed and stand a test of time. Samuel Zulu.
36. If you don’t have a heart for your business, it’s just a matter of time before it collapses. Samuel Zulu.
37. Venture into something you have your heart in if you want to run a successful business. Samuel Zulu.
38. Running a successful business is all about having patience, perseverance and determination. Samuel Zulu.
39. If you are lazy, don’t even think of starting a business if you don’t want to make yourself a laughing stalk in front of the world . Samuel Zulu.
40. Risk and failure just needs to be an option if you are an entrepreneur try to build a successful franchise. Samuel Zulu.
41. You can’t build a successful business without taking chances on what you know is the right thing to do. Samuel Zulu.
42. Just because other business have failed that doesn’t mean your business must join the band wagon. Samuel Zulu.
43. If you don’t have a heart and innovative ideas for your business, it will be another failed statistic in the news. Samuel Zulu.
44. Building a successful brand doesn’t happen overnight. It takes time. Samuel Zulu.
45. A business is like a tree in that you have to water it first with capital in its infancy before you see the fruits. Samuel Zulu.
46. If you build your brand, haters will hate. Build anyway. Germany Kent.
47. As a small businessperson, you have no greater leverage than the truth. John Greenleaf Whittier.
48. We make choices every day about what will inspire us and what we will allow to get us down. Lisa Mininni.
49. In the midst of battle, you need something versatile to keep your focus. Isaiah Hankel.
50. Be Shameless. Experiment. This is the only way to identify your true passion. Vishwas Mudagal.
51. Immerse yourself in the customer’s world and get to know their struggles and triumphs inside out. Dane Brookes.
52. Rejection is one step to get you closer to the destination if you simply stay persistent. Sarah Tse.
53. Help me, Lord, in times when I am uninspired to see things differently. Jennifer Allwood.
54. Once you believe that you can do something, there is not a single person in the universe who can convince you otherwise. Germany Kent.
Hope these 54 successful business quotes will inspire you to build and run a successful business that will not only make money for you but also change other people’s live for the better. Peace.
Sharing is caring.