Below is a list of 63 soul quotes and quotes about the soul to remind you of the pricelessness of your soul. Your soul is the most precious thing you have that is why you must not sell it for anything in this world as the 63 human soul quotes will show you below.
63 Quotes About The Soul.
1. If your soul isn’t happy, you won’t be physically happy, too. Samuel Zulu.
2. Happiness is the matter of the soul, not just about feeling that come and go like seasons. Samuel Zulu.
3. We all have a beautiful precious and priceless soul inside that is more valuable than all the monies this world has to offer. Samuel Zulu.
4. If you lose your priceless soul in the end, all your earthy gains are nothing but worthless indeed. Samuel Zulu.
5. Sadly, in this materialistic world, most people have resorted to loving money more than their eternal souls. Samuel Zulu.
6. If your soul is full of darkness, everything about what you do in your life will reflect just that. Samuel Zulu.
7. Nothing in this world is worth exchanging your soul with. Samuel Zulu.
8. The devil can give you anything in this world if you only sow your soul to him. Samuel Zulu.
9. Never exchange your soul for the useless fame of this world. Otherwise, you just bitterly regret it in the end. Samuel Zulu.
10. Fallen man hates his own soul which is a sad state of affair indeed. Samuel Zulu.
11. He who hates his own soul will see no reason to sell it when the opportunity to do so comes. Samuel Zulu.
12. A soul mate is more than just a mere run off the mill friend who will eventually leave you. Samuel Zulu.
Read also: 63 Soulmate Quotes To Help You Find The One.
13. Let your soul so shine with divine love from above that others can’t help but want to sunbathe in your radiant love. Samuel Zulu.
14. Let your soul reflect the divine light of God. Samuel Zulu.
15. You have a sun inside of you. Kindly let it shine in its full glory before it dies with you. Samuel Zulu.
16. Even when it’s hard to see, I still believe the world is awash in beauty. Angie Weiland Crosby.
17. A room without books is like a body without a soul. Marcus Tullius Cicero.
18. Words are a pretext. It is the inner bond that draws one person to another, not words. Rumi.
19. Only the soul knows what love is. Rumi.
20. My soul is from elsewhere, I’m sure of that, and I intend to end up there. Rumi.
21. Every moment, a voice, out of this world, calls on our soul, to wake up and rise. Rumi.
22. One of the marvels of the world: The sight of a soul sitting in prison with the key in its hand. Rumi.
23. When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi.
24. Every soul becomes gold when touched by the Beloved. Rumi.
25. The soul has been given its own ears to hear things the mind does not understand. Rumi.
26. Inside us there is something that has no name, that something is what we are. Jose Saramago.
27. The Knower of ‘taste’ is the Soul. The enjoyer of ‘taste’ is not the Soul. Dada Bhagwan.
28. The living souls have the breath of life. Lailah Gifty Akita.
29. Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. Ecclesiastes 12:7.
30. Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed. 1 Corinthians 15:51.
31. For in death there is no remembrance of thee: in the grave who shall give thee thanks? Psalms 6:5.
32. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. Psalms 23:3.
33. For what is a man profited if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Mathews 16:26a.
34. Take good care of your soul as it’s more precious than anything on this earth. Samuel Zulu.
35. Blessed is the one who commits his soul into God’s hands. For that person will be blessed all the days of his life. Samuel Zulu.
36. He who hates and rejects the Lord, hates his own soul. Samuel Zulu.
37. He who loves his soul fears the Lord and departs from all forms of evil. Samuel Zulu.
38. Satan is the greatest arch-enemy of our souls and he will do anything just to steal our souls. Samuel Zulu.
39. You can’t say you love your soul if you don’t take good care of it. Samuel Zulu.
40. Choose happiness. It’s that important for your soul’s wellbeing. Samuel Zulu.
41. God loves your soul that is why He sacrifice His only begotten Son to save it from eternal damnation. Samuel Zulu.
42. Once your soul is lost, it’s game over for you for all eternity. Samuel Zulu.
43. If you feed your soul with junk, your life will be junk, too. Samuel Zulu.
44. Music is food to the soul that is why you must be careful with the music you listen to. Samuel Zulu.
45. If you don’t take good care of your soul by feeding it with positive vibes, it will suffocate with the negativity of this world. Samuel Zulu.
46. Conscience is the voice of the soul. Polish Proverb.
47. A little body doth often harbour a great soul. Arabian Proverb.
48. The devil catches most souls in a golden net. German Proverb.
49. Great souls have wills; feeble ones have only wishes. Chinese Proverb.
50. Eating and drinking hold body and soul together. German Proverb.
51. Who would be rich, must keep his soul under cover of his cash-box. German Proverb.
52. Heaven lent you a soul Earth will lend a grave. Chinese Proverb.
53. A quarrel between brothers costs soul and life. Swedish Proverb.
54. The soul of a fool is always dancing on the tip of his tongue. Arab Proverb.
55. The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes didn’t have tears. African Proverb.
56. A good smile shows how happy the soul is. African Proverb.
57. When the soul hungers, even bitter things taste sweet. Latin Proverb.
58. The soul will only be at rest when it stops hoping. Arab Proverb.
59. The mouse that only trusts to one poor hole, can never be a mouse of any soul. Spanish Proverb.
60. Nobility of soul is more honourable than nobility of birth. Dutch Proverb.
61. The eyes are the window of the soul. English Proverb.
62. Age may wrinkle the face, but lack of enthusiasm wrinkles the soul. Danish Proverb.
63. A healthy soul cannot live in a dry body. French Proverb.
Hope these 63 soul quotes will inspire you to start valuing your precious soul more than ever before as it’s the most precious thing you have at your disposal. Take care.
Sharing is caring.