Below is a list of 63 sincerity quotes and quotes on sincerity to remind you of the importance of being sincere to yourself and others. You can’t be sincere to others if you aren’t even sincere to yourself in the first place as the 63 sincerity quotes below will show you. Enjoy.
63 Quotes On Sincerity.
1. If you are not sincere with yourself, you won’t see any sense in doing so to others, too. Samuel Zulu.
2. Let sincerity to yourself and to others be your daily mantra you live by. Samuel Zulu.
3. The problem with most people today is that they aren’t honest with themselves. Samuel Zulu.
4. Lack of self sincerity is the reason why most people are ending up with wrong life partners. Samuel Zulu.
5. If you are honest with yourself, you won’t see the reason why you must live a fake existence for the sake of pleasing others. Samuel Zulu.
6. Learn to live your truth and not someone else’s. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. When you are honest with yourself, you won’t see the reason of to be fake to be loved. Samuel Zulu.
8. Only those wo hare not honest with themselves end up living lives someone else’s planned for them. Samuel Zulu.
9. If you love yourself sincerely enough, you won’t see any sense in taking your own life. Samuel Zulu.
10. Sometimes, all you need is to be honest with yourself to let go of anything you know no longer serves you. Samuel Zulu.
11. You can’t be sincere and be fake at the same time. Samuel Zulu.
12. Just because someone says something with their mouths doesn’t mean they really mean it. Samuel Zulu.
13. Sadly, not everyone will be sincere with you in this life though you are sincere to them. Samuel Zulu.
14. Don’t believe anyone who tells you that they love you because to most people love is just a word they can toss around as they wish. Samuel Zulu.
15. Even fools are considered wise if they are sincere for a minute. Samuel Zulu.
16. By being natural and sincere, one often can create revolutions without having sought them. Christian Dior.
17. If I’m sincere today, what does it matter if I regret it tomorrow? Jose Saramago.
18. When pure sincerity forms within, it is outwardly realized in other people’s hearts. Lao Tzu.
19. Who you are in public is a test of your conviction; who you are in private, integrity. Criss Jami.
20. Sincerity makes the very least person to be more of value than the most talented hypocrite. Charles Spurgeon.
21. One of the sincerest forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say. Bryant McGill.
22. Our love must not be a thing of words and fine talk. It must be a thing of action and sincerity. Brian McGreevy.
23. When I hear a critic speaking of an author’s sincerity I know that either the critic or the author is a fool. Vladimir Nabokov.
24. Trust is delicate and fragile to gain; with sincerity it leads to the golden foundation for success. Akinwumi Jarule.
25. In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity. Titus 2:7.
26. That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ. Philippians 1:10.
27. Lying lips are abomination to the Lord: but they that deal truly are his delight. Proverbs 12:22.
28. Better is the poor that walketh in his integrity, than he that is perverse in his lips, and is a fool. Proverbs 19:1.
29. Providing for honest things, not only in the sight of the Lord, but also in the sight of men. 2 Corinthian 8:21.
30. Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds. Colossians 3:9.
31. Righteous lips are the delight of kings; and they love him that speaketh right. Proverbs 16:13.
32. And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void of offence toward God, and toward men. Acts 24:16.
33. And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise. Luke 6:31.
34. Let all things you do be done will all honesty and godly charity without any ulterior motives. Samuel Zulu.
35. Be honest with yourself with the life you want for yourself. Otherwise, someone else will dictate your life. Samuel Zulu.
36. Sincerity is the mother of integrity. Without it, no integrity is feasible. Samuel Zulu.
37. People of integrity and truthfulness are always sincere with themselves and others. Samuel Zulu.
38. Be a person other people ca rely on when it really matters which can only be done if you have integrity. Samuel Zulu.
39. It’s more blessed to be hated for being the real you than to be love for being fake. Samuel Zulu.
40. It’s he who’s insincere with himself that lives a fake existence for the sake of pleasing others. Samuel Zulu.
41. It takes being honest with one self to boldly live the life true to yourself regardless of what others think of you. Samuel Zulu.
42. He who is straight with himself won’t be ashamed to live a life true to himself. Samuel Zulu.
43. Learning to be honest with yourself is the first step to being a trust worth person others can count on in times of uncertainty. Samuel Zulu.
44. I am not going to pretend to be something I am not just to please you. My sincere apologies dear. Samuel Zulu.
45. Whether you hate or love me for being the real me is of no consequence to me. Samuel Zulu.
46. If you truly love yourself, you won’t find it hard to accept who you are. Samuel Zulu.
47. Without being honest with yourself, you will never truly love and accept yourself. Samuel Zulu.
48. Don’t be fake for the sake of pleasing people who won’t even matte to you in the end. Samuel Zulu.
49. Telling the truth to yourself is Integrity; Telling the truth to others is Honesty. Israelmore Ayivor.
50. Do not try to be humble: learn humility. Idries Shah.
51. The purpose of life should be to attain happiness by serving humanity with love and utmost sincerity. Debasish Mridha.
52. Better an honest slap in the face than an insincere kiss. Yiddish Proverb.
53. To act sincerely with the insincere is dangerous. Taoist Proverb.
54. That which comes from the heart is always sincere. Albanian Proverb.
55. Late repentance is rarely sincere. Latin Proverb.
56. As soon as you question someone’s integrity, it is a reflection of your own. African Proverb.
57. A lie has many variations but the truth has none. African Proverb.
58. Honest advice doesn’t destroy true friendship. African Proverb.
59. There are many preachers and teachers who don’t hear themselves. African Proverb.
60. When he had filled his belly, he began to mock the poor. African Proverb.
61. Don’t measure your neighbour’s honesty by your own. American Proverb.
62. An honest man is the noblest work of God. Traditional Proverb.
63. A nod of an honest man is enough. English Proverb.
Hope these 63 sincerity quotes will inspire you to be honest and inspire to others and yourself in this world that is full of cheats and frauds. Take care.
Sharing is caring.