Below is a list of 65 sickness quotes and quotes on sickness to remind you why you must not take your health for granted. None of us wants to be sick, yet we take our health for granted until when get ill but the 65 sickness quotes below will help you start valuing your heath today.
65 Quotes On Sickness.
1. It’s during sickness is the value of being healthy in life fully realized and appreciated. Samuel Zulu.
2. Without ever having being sick, you will never know the value and importance of staying healthy in life. Samuel Zulu.
3. Medicine is only valuable to the sick and not to the already healthy. Samuel Zulu.
4. Sometimes, it takes chronic sickness to wakes up from our bad heathy eating habits we were unaware of. Samuel Zulu.
5. He who has been sick to death before is more careful with what he puts into his mouth. Samuel Zulu.
6. If you have never been sick before, you won’t care about what your thrown into your mouth. Samuel Zulu.
7. Junk foods only tastes good to those who have never gotten ill from consuming them. Samuel Zulu.
8. Times off illness are what tend to reveal who our true friends are and those who are mere imposters. Samuel Zulu.
9. If you have never been ill before, it’s easy to take your health for granted and let it fall by the wayside. Samuel Zulu.
10. Being sick makes you revaluate your eating habits and to change them into better and healthier ones. Samuel Zulu.
11. If you have never been sick before, you won’t see any need to keep yourself heathy. Samuel Zulu.
12. Love your health and you will live a wonderful life that illness hinders you from living. Samuel Zulu.
13. In the midst of sickness, all the billions in the word are reduced to nothing. Samuel Zulu.
14. You can’t enjoy your wealth the way you are meant to if you are crippled with sickness. Samuel Zulu.
15. Thinking that you are better than everyone else because if your education and money is the worst illness one can have. Samuel Zulu.
16. Comparison to others when we are all different in our own peculiar ways is a form of sickness, too. Samuel Zulu.
17. You can take your heath for granted now but wait until you find yourself on a sickness bed in hospital. Samuel Zulu.
18. Even fools are considered wise if they their heath over their foolishness. Samuel Zulu.
19. Sometimes there’s nothing you can do. Sometimes they don’t have enough to fight with. Tamora Pierce.
20. There’s poverty in wealth. If a man is wealthy without good health, is he not poor? Michael Bassey Johnson.
21. What issues sidetrack you from your mission to get well? Shirley Corder.
22. My life will end someday, but it will end at my convenience. Michael Bassey Johnson.
23. There is such beauty in the fight to live. We must all find the courage to go on. Kathryn Craft.
24. When we judge and agonize over another’s faults, we become attached to their imbalance and sickness. Bryant McGill.
25. When your madness is creative and necessary, people will not notice the fact that you are crazy. Michael Bassey Johnson.
26. The condition of our soul is usually the source of many sicknesses. Suzy Kassem.
27. And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience. Romans 5:3, 4.
28. He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Isaiah 40:29.
29. Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise. Jeremiah 17:4.
30. He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions. Psalms 107:20.
31. He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds. Psalms 147:3.
32. The Lord will strengthen him upon the bed of languishing: thou wilt make all his bed in his sickness. Psalms 41:3.
33. Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all. Psalms 34:19.
34. Hope deferred maketh the heart sick but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life. Proverbs 13:12.
35. Have mercy upon me, O Lord; for I am weak: O Lord, heal me; for my bones are vexed. Psalms 6:2.
36. Sadly, in sickness and in health is just a mere word most people can just toss around. Samuel Zulu.
37. A true friend will be present with you in times of sickness, not just when you are well. Samuel Zulu.
38. Everyone is your friend when you are well but when you are sick, few are. Samuel Zulu.
39. Those who are there for you when you are ill are the true friends worth keeping in your life. Samuel Zulu.
40. God allows sickness at times to help us get closer to Him. Samuel Zulu.
41. Sickness draws man closer to God more than good health. Samuel Zulu.
42. Remember the Goodness of the Lord not just in health but in sickness, too. Samuel Zulu.
43. Sickness can be a sight that your time on earth is closely running out. Samuel Zulu.
44. If you are mentally sick, your life will be a complete disaster. Samuel Zulu.
45. If you are mentally ill, your physical health will be of little use. Samuel Zulu.
46. God cures the sick, and the doctor gets the money. German Proverb.
47. The sick man is vexed with the flies on the wall. German Proverb.
48. Happy is the man without sickness. Rich is the man with no debts. Chinese Proverb.
49. Counsel is as welcome to him as a shoulder of mutton to a sick horse. Dutch Proverb.
50. Sickness accompanies a waning moon; a new moon cures disease. Ugandan Proverb.
51. You have to heal the wound before it ignores the medicine. African Proverb.
52. There is no physician who can cure the disease of love. African Proverb.
53. The forest not only hides man’s enemies but it’s full of man’s medicine, healing power and food. African Proverb.
54. Your food is supposed to be your medicine and your medicine is supposed to be your food. African Proverb.
55. A man cannot be a good physician if he has never been sick himself. Arab Proverb.
56. When a poor man eats a chicken, one or the other is sick. Yiddish Proverb.
57. Sickness comes in like a horse and leaves like a snail. French Proverb.
58. The sickness of the body is the cure of the mind. Basque Proverb.
59. He who is sick will not refuse medicine. Nigerian Proverb.
60. When a sickle is drawn, it in turn draws the tree to which it is hooked. Nigerian Proverb.
61. Sickness shows us what we are. Latin Proverb.
62. There is no cure for an unknown illness. Myanmar Proverb.
63. When a liar speaks the truth, he is sick. Romanian Proverb.
64. A sick way between two people can only be cared for if the two of them die. African Proverb.
65. The sick man sleeps when the debtor cannot. Italian Proverb.
Hope these 65 sickness quotes will help you understand the importance of good hearth and why you must not take it for granted. Take care.
Sharing is caring.