Below is a list of 75 short cool quotes and cool quotes on life to remind you what living a cool life is all about and what it isn’t. You don’t have to be fake to live a cool and exiting life. Quite the opposite. May these 75 short cool quotes help you understand what living a cool life is and isn’t.
75 Cool Quotes On Life.
1. Life is only cool when you play by its rules. Samuel Zulu.
2. Live without limitations and boundaries. Samuel Zulu.
3. Run wild and live free from all dogmas of society. Samuel Zulu.
4. It’s good to be cool in life as coolness is what life must be about. Samuel Zulu.
5. In trying to be cool, don’t loses yourself. Samuel Zulu.
6. He who tries to be cool to everyone ends up losing himself. Samuel Zulu.
7. You don’t have to do foolish things to look cool to people who don’t matter. Samuel Zulu.
8. Don’t choose normal because it’s boring and everyone is doing it. Samuel Zulu.
9. Sometimes, you have to choose to be abnormal to realize your dreams. Samuel Zulu.
10. Coolness without wisdom leads to foolishness and recklessness. Samuel Zulu.
11. Don’t let wanting to be cool to everyone be the reason you waste your life. Samuel Zulu.
12. Money is cool and nice but only if you obtained it though hard work. Samuel Zulu.
13. Anyone can be cool in life without having to be reckless with their lives. Samuel Zulu.
14. Do things worth remembering when all is said and done. Samuel Zulu.
15. Foolishness isn’t coolness by a long shot. Samuel Zulu.
16. You don’t have to be fake to be cool in life. Samuel Zulu.
17. Cool people don’t try to please everyone. Samuel Zulu.
18. There is nothing cool about being fake for the sake of impressing others. Samuel Zulu.
19. Christianity is cool to those who see its manifold benefits. Samuel Zulu.
20. Not all cool things in life are valuable to you. Samuel Zulu.
21. Just because something feels cool now doesn’t mean it will be so tomorrow. Samuel Zulu.
22. Wisdom is cool especially if it’s form above. Samuel Zulu.
23. Nothing cool comes from the devil as he’s all about destruction. Samuel Zulu.
24. Nothing cool has ever come from being a hater. Samuel Zulu.
25. Summer’s lease hath all too short a date. William Shakespeare.
26. It was the short men that caused all the trouble in the world. Ian Fleming.
27. Knowledge has the power to destroy fear. Alexander James Guckenberger.
28. Life has no limitations except the ones we make. Les brown.
29. It is never too late to be what you might have been. George Eliot.
30. Leaders live by choice, not by accident. Mark Gorman.
31. A novel is just a story that hasn’t yet discovered a way to be brief. George Saunders.
32. I thought I was in love, but it was only a head cold. Robert Emmett.
33. Compared to eternity, every lapse is short. Jaime Tenorio Valenzuela.
34. Life is too short to spend it anyhow. Sunday Adelaja.
35. I never loved another person the way I loved myself. Mae West.
36. Either you run the day or the day runs you. Jim Rohn.
37. I cried because I had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet. Helen Keller.
38. Though February is short, it is filled with lots of love and sweet surprises. Charmaine J Forde.
39. Life is too short to spend it living for mundane things. Topsy Gift.
40. Under Adverse conditions, some people break down, some break records. Shiv Khera.
41. Just be who you are and not someone who you pretend to be. Samuel Zulu.
42. Being true to yourself is the coolest thing you can ever do in life. Samuel Zulu.
43. Only fake people find being fake cool. Samuel Zulu.
44. Life becomes better when you remove drama queens out of your life. Samuel Zulu.
45. Solitude is better than company with toxic drama. Samuel Zulu.
46. Sadly some people find it cool bringing drama in other people’s lives. Samuel Zulu.
47. Relationships are only nice if you are with the right person. Samuel Zulu.
48. Be cool to everyone but don’t forget to be cool to yourself first. Samuel Zulu.
49. Self-love is coo as it teaches you how to love others, too. Samuel Zulu.
50. There is nothing profitable and good about hating yourself. Samuel Zulu.
51. By hating yourself, you ensure that you are unable to love others as well. Samuel Zulu.
52. Self-confident people are some of the coolest people you will ever run into. Samuel Zulu.
53. Don’t live for tomorrow because it isn’t promised, anyway. Samuel Zulu.
54. Waste not your life living in your fears and doubts. Samuel Zulu.
55. Life becomes more beautiful if you add high fidelity music to it. Samuel Zulu.
56. Listening to music is cool because it spices your life. Samuel Zulu.
57. He who fears death isn’t truly living at all. Samuel Zulu.
58. Only those who haven’t fully lived fear death. Samuel Zulu.
59. He who has fully lived has no fear of death as it makes no sense. Samuel Zulu.
60. Cool music mixed with a happy life is unbeatable. Samuel Zulu.
61. If you want to change the world, change yourself first. Samuel Zulu.
62. It makes no sense to want to change the world when your life still need fixing. Samuel Zulu.
63. Nothing is cool about living in your comfort zone. Samuel Zulu.
64. If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave. Mo Willems.
65. Never call anyone a baboon unless you are sure of your facts. Will Cuppy.
66. If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself. Rick Riordan.
67. Any day above ground is a good day. Robert Gerus.
68. Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination. Oscar Wilde.
69. Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something. William Goldman.
70. A reputation for money is almost as negotiable as money itself. John Steinbec.
71. Life’s under no obligation to give us what we expect. Margaret Mitchell.
72. Some people have lives; some people have music. John Green.
73. What’s the point of using words nobody knows or can say comfortably? Stephen Chbosky.
74. A woman has to live her life, or live to repent not having lived it. D.H. Lawrence.
75. Time passed quickly. Constant did not move. Kurt Vonnegut.
Hope these short cool quotes on life have taught you one or two things about what a cool life is and isn’t. Take care.
Sharing is caring.