Below is a list of 77 sharing quotes and quotes on sharing to help you develop a generous Christ like selfless heart to others. We all know the value of sharing but often, we fail to share with others in deep need due to our inner selfish nature and that ought not to be so dear. May the sharing quotes and share quotes below help you be more generous to others.
77 Quotes On Sharing.
1. How you share with others shows how much you care about others. Samuel Zulu.
2. Not all things in life are meant to be share with others. Samuel Zulu.
3. You can only share what you have and not what you don’t. Samuel Zulu.
4. Not every person is worth sharing your life with. Samuel Zulu.
5. He who share everything carelessly will soon land himself into trouble. Samuel Zulu.
6. Show only things to others that won’t betray you must things go wrong. Samuel Zulu.
7. Salvation can’t be shared because it’s strictly a personal thing. Samuel Zulu.
8. Personal things are not meant to be shared. Hence personal in the first place. Samuel Zulu.
9. Sharing the little you have shows how selfless you are to others. Samuel Zulu.
10. Sharing and caring are identical twins that always go hand in hand. Samuel Zulu.
11. He who share the little he has with others will be abundantly blessed. Samuel Zulu.
12. Sharing your plenty with the poor attracts God’s favor on you. Samuel Zulu.
13. True love is sharable while fake love isn’t. Samuel Zulu.
14. Happiness is more complete when shared with others especially your other half. Samuel Zulu.
15. True Christianity is all about selflessly sharing your love with others. Samuel Zulu.
16. You can’t say you are a true Christian if you are selfish and stingy. Samuel Zulu.
17. If you love can’t be shared, then it’s incomplete and probably fake. Samuel Zulu.
18. Love when shared with the right person is pure bliss. Samuel Zulu.
19. Secrets are not meant to be shared with others. Samuel Zulu.
20. A secret no longer becomes a secret when you share it with others. Samuel Zulu.
21. The more you share with others, the more abundance you attract in your life. Samuel Zulu.
22. Sharing is having more. R. Buckminster Fuller.
23. Make things worth sharing. William Fraser.
24. Knowledge is increased by sharing but not by saving. Kamari Aka Lyrikal.
25. Distributing to the necessity of saints, given to hospitality. Romans 12:13.
26. Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give. 2 Corinthians 9:7a.
27. Give and it shall be given unto you. Luke 6:38a.
28. He that giveth unto the poor shall not lack. Proverbs 28:27a.
29. And he that watereth shall be watered also himself. Proverbs 11:25b.
30. He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the Lord. Proverbs 19:17a.
31. It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else. Erma Bombeck.
32. Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality. Dalai Lama XIV.
33. If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share. W. Clement Stone.
34. If you have a candle, the light won’t glow any dimmer if I light yours off of mine. Steven Tyler.
35. The best kind of happiness is a habit you’re passionate about. Shannon L. Alder.
36. Share, care, hug like a bear. Amy Leigh Mercree.
37. No time is better spent than that spent in the service of your fellow man. Bryan McGill.
38. The essence of life is the sharing of our perceptions of it with each other. Al Cash.
39. If you want truth, you should begin by giving it. Lloyd Alexander.
40. I shall always inspire many hearts in timeless moments. Angelica Hopes.
41. Remember, the more you share, the more blessings God will add to thy life. Samuel Zulu.
42. You are blessed not to be a blessing just to yourself but to others, too. Samuel Zulu.
43. Happiness is only complete and meaningful when shared. Samuel Zulu.
44. Happiness that can’t be shared with others is meaningless. Samuel Zulu.
45. The more you share your joy with others, them more joyful you become. Samuel Zulu.
46. Remember, genuinely happy people aren’t stingy or selfish. Samuel Zulu.
47. Don’t hide your light under a bushel. Let it shine for others to benefit, too. Samuel Zulu.
48. It’s human to be stingy and selfish but to share selfless is divine. Samuel Zulu.
49. A hand that giveth will always have plenty. Samuel Zulu.
50. The most richest people are rich because they are generous with their wealth. Samuel Zulu.
51. When you share with the poor, you do God’s work. Samuel Zulu.
52. Poverty wouldn’t exist in this world if we all shared what we have to the poor. Samuel Zulu.
53. Greed is the arch enemy of generosity. Samuel Zulu.
54. Give with a pure Christ like motive if you want abundance from above. Samuel Zulu.
55. Abundance comes from sharing what you have with others. Samuel Zulu.
56. There cannot be abundance without generosity. Samuel Zulu.
57. If your generosity is tainted with selfish motives, you earn no rewards from God. Samuel Zulu.
58. If you are giving with selfish motives, you aren’t giving but transacting. Samuel Zulu.
59. Remember, giving and transacting are two different things. Samuel Zulu.
60. To the selfish, nothing is ever enough to share with others. Samuel Zulu.
61. Share what you have with others cheerfully as God loves cheerful givers. Samuel Zulu.
62. The sun never tires sharing it’s light to other planets around it. So must you. Samuel Zulu.
63. The sun has never gone out because of sharing it’s light to other planets. Samuel Zulu.
64. A joy that’s shared is a joy made double. English Proverb.
65. An onion shared with a friend tastes like roast lamb. Egyptian Proverb.
66. Unshared joy is an unlighted candle. Spanish Proverb.
67. Misfortune is easier to bear if you share it with many others. Arabian Proverb.
68. You have to be somebody before you can share yourself. Jaron Lanier.
69. Compassion is not something you have; it is something you share. Shannon L. Alder.
70. Share your life with others. You will have a joyful life. Lailah Gifty Akita.
71. The more you share, the more you receive to share. Lailah Gifty Akita.
72. Nothing listens as well as a blank page. Shaun Hick.
73. The biggest form of witchcraft is denying someone information. Unarine Ramaru.
74. Pain withheld becomes hate, pain shared becomes love. Seekerohan.
75. As a leader, it’s your job to get everyone to share what they know. Jane Ripley.
76. An act of kindness blossoms our lives with gladness. Lailah Gifty Akita.
77. We live life not only for ourselves but for others. Lailah Gifty Akita.
Now that you have read these 77 sharing quotes, let them inspire you to selflessly share what you have no matter how little with others as Christ commands us to do. Take care.
Sharing is caring.